La-Mulana 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Trin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

La-Mulana 2

Post by Trin »

Be advised, this game lazy loads code so the code injection scripts will not work until you have performed certain actions that forces the loading of that code. I have put the necessary instructions in the description of each script in uppercase letters so please follow them :)

This table supports:

Player
- Health
- Souls
- Weights
- Gold

Subweapons
- All

I will try and add more over the next few days. I finally think I found a good place to grab the main sub weapon pointer. I will try and find a better place to get the player data pointer from and add some additional fields / functionality. Please let me know if anything is not working.

Edit: Wording

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
LaMulana2-Trin-v1.CT
(278.46 KiB) Downloaded 586 times
Last edited by Trin on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sabin Stargem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: La-Mulana 2

Post by Sabin Stargem »

I have been trying my meager cheat-fu to make it so that there is enough memory to use all applications at once in the game. No dice so far, as using the stated in-game values doesn't give a lead.

The table works for v1.1.1.1.

Sabin Stargem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sabin Stargem »

The table is working fine on v1.2.2.1. Looks like that short of DLC (probably for a new Hell Temple), things won't break from updates. :)

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

v1.9.9.2 please.

Lord-Malvictus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lord-Malvictus »

Updated to Version 1.9.9.2 with the Tower of Oannes DLC. The other tables that have been posted either don't work or make it so you are stuck in the middle of the screen and cant move left or right.