Yakuza 0 Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FishHead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Yakuza 0 Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by FishHead »

I can't for the life of my figure out how to cheat the darts game. Setting the score to 0 just resets itself after a throw as do the addresses holding the counter for each round. I've been at this shit for hours trying to go through the assembly to see what I can do.

Edit: Freezing the value only seems to work if your opponent can't get to 0 before the end of the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Is there a way to edit item box quantities? It would be nice to have a huge stash of drinks without running to a store. Limited inventories are the worst.

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

Is there anyway to hack Kamoji's training?maybe something like instant time.

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

Bluezinger wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:01 am
Is there anyway to hack Kamoji's training?maybe something like instant time.
Just slow down the game with the speedhack and run around constantly, do not heed the game hint to keep locked and dodge, just run around and dodge when needed, at the last round, remember that then npc cannot point the gun at you if you are dodging when he try to aim, with the slowdown the whole training become a mere test of patience and is easy to pass

enusri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by enusri »

IneedAPervertedMrs wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:25 pm
I did some poking for Gear/Accessories codes

These seem to be the areas in memory for the 6th slot (left to right and down) under the Gear/Accessories box
7FFD9418744
7FFD9408834
One is Kiryu and the other is Majima

If you plan to modify your items then you should have a dummy item in that slot otherwise the item will become infinite.

This is the item list however the first few are weapons and will get glitchy if you try to put them in the Gear/Accessories box.

Code: Select all

M Ball 810
P B prototype 611
B F Fan 612
G Rifle 614
m cannon 615
S crowbar 616
frozen sardines 617
antique pistol 618
golden pistol 619
pummeling bat 620
demonfire dagger 621
gold shotgun 622

Gear/Accessories
manga 623
binding 624
sarong 625
bloody binding 626
fighters binding  627
Elders Belly warm 628
Fur Belly Warmer 629
Lucky Binding 630
Gamblers Bind 631
secret stash binding 632
Fearless Binding 633
Dragons Binding 634
chain mail 635
battle m 636
steel mail 637
Antique Chainmail 638
chain shirt 639
Regal Chain Shirt 640   
Dragon Mail 641         
Fire Proof Shirt 642
Insulated Shirt 643
baseball shirt 644
tour shirt 645
Avarice T 646
Wild T 647
Celestial Garb 648
Dragon T  649         
Metal Jacket 650
Jet BLack Jacket 651 
Militarty Jack 652
Yakuza Training Gear 653
Training Gear 654
Makoto Surcoat 655
Comfy Soles 656
Contact Lenses 657
Springy Arm Guards 658
Secret Wallet 659
Gauntlets 660
Alertness Hood 661
steel shin guards 662
Silent Shoes 663
Mew Shoes 664
Headgear 665
Security Wallet 666
High Tech Arm Guards 667
High Tech shin G 668
Hercules Gloves 669
Leech Gloves 670
Rage Ring 671
Tourmaline Bracelet 672
Debt Collector's Necklace 673
Sacrifice Stone 674
Tattered Scarf 675
Champions Ring 676
Head Hancho Scarf 677
Beads of Good Fortune 678
Payback Ring 679
Protective Amulet 680
Bulletproof Glass Amulet 681
Goddess of Children Amulet 682
Berserker Charm 683
travelers amulette 684
Benkei's Amulet 685 
Leather Belt 686
black belt   687
boozer belt 688
Immovable Belt 689  
Sprite Belt 690
Collateral Damage Belt 691
Magic Belt 692 
Stone of Enduring 693
Charismatic Photo 694
Calming Towel 695
Charismatic Autobio 696
Encounter Finder 697
Trouble Finder 698  
Magnetic Necklace 699
Thug Necklace 700
Slugger Necklace 701
Breaker Necklace 702
Mad Dog Collar 703
Brawler Amulet 704
Rush Amulet 705
Beast Amulet 706
Dojima Family Amulet 707
Hawkers Belly Warmer 708
quick-change clothes 709
Ebisu Socks 710
Celeb perfume 711
Dragon God Amulet 712
Mad Dog Gloves 713
wargod amullette 714
Card Watcher 715
Amon Sunglasses 716
For Reference: [Link]

How is this supposed to work ? Could you please ELI5 to me ? i add address manually 7FFD9408834 for Goro, dont know value and then .. ?
i never done this method.

Thanks in advance.

rocketmonkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rocketmonkey »

Quick question. is there any way to add items to inventory and edit their stack count? like 10 gold plates or something? also how do you do this gear/accessory adding? after finding the addresses in the memory view i get ?? marks all over the place. am i doing something wrong?

EDIT:

Ok. i figured out how to change weapons/accessories and change the durability of weapons. (Just needed to do array of bytes search with the details given in a post in 3rd page) but i for the life of me cannot figure out the addresses for the inventory slots where you store consumable items. i even figured out where the game keep it's material slots. weird thing i found is these slots comes after the weapon slots. i thought it was supposed to be normal>parts>key>weapons>gear so i kept going up and down on the memory view thinking i would stumble into the slots of inventory but no. i have 2 platinum plates in my inventory so i should be seeing 02 in the column where the memory keep the count of how many that item has right? i really dont know. so if any kind soul can kindly find where the game keep it's consumable inventory items i would be very grateful.

enusri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by enusri »

Hey how can we get item ids ? for weapons ? I saw user IneedAPervertedMrs comment he has ids but only few weapons. He is not online, but does anyone else know how to get Ids ? trying to get super spicy knife.

Thanks.

rocketmonkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rocketmonkey »

enusri wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:22 pm
Hey how can we get item ids ? for weapons ? I saw user IneedAPervertedMrs comment he has ids but only few weapons. He is not online, but does anyone else know how to get Ids ? trying to get super spicy knife.

Thanks.
Item ID for super spicy knife is 500. i assume you've sold the super spicy knife you got from bob the clown? there is no other way to get item ids than experiment and get lucky with numbers. keep going from 1-800 and convert them to hex.

EDIT:- this simple table i made might not work for you since i've heard that the addresses are not the same for everyone but static for each pc. (denuvo-san's magic?) but do test and see if it works. also this is done on the cpy version of the game. not the legit steam version. so do take heed. also i implore you to backup your saves before attempting any kind of editing. if you f*ck up your saves i am not responsible for the damages. also i would like to ask if anyone is capable of editing the inventory of consumables.

EDIT2:- i made a mistake in the table extras when i said changing the durability to FF FF would cause problems. turns out that i need special skill to equip crowbar. i just tried it with another weapon and it works flawlessly.

EDIT3:- So after a bit of trial and error, i found the address of the slot 1 where the game store it's consumable items. in other words item inventory. tell me if these addresses works for you.

EDIT4:- I deleted the tables because they became useless to others after i confirmed my earlier suspicions of the addresses being not the same for everyone. you need to find your own addresses. i made a short tutorial below but i dont know if it's any clear to any of you. if it's not then i am sorry.

I must thank IneedAPervertedMrs for his Initial findings about weapon/gear slots and a234106261 for delving even deeper onto them and finding more info on what the values do. thanks guys.
Last edited by rocketmonkey on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pashabulek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pashabulek »

rocketmonkey wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:00 pm
enusri wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:22 pm

Thanks.
Item ID for super spicy knife is 500. i assume you've sold the super spicy knife you got from bob the clown? there is no other way to get item ids than experiment and get lucky with numbers. keep going from 1-800 and convert them to hex.

EDIT:- this simple table i made might not work for you since i've heard that the addresses are not the same for everyone but static for each pc. (denuvo-san's magic?) but do test and see if it works. also this is done on the cpy version of the game. not the legit steam version. so do take heed. also i implore you to backup your saves before attempting any kind of editing. if you f*ck up your saves i am not responsible for the damages. also i would like to ask if anyone is capable of editing the inventory of consumables.

EDIT2:- i made a mistake in the table extras when i said changing the durability to FF FF would cause problems. turns out that i need special skill to equip crowbar. i just tried it with another weapon and it works flawlessly.

EDIT3:- So after a bit of trial and error, i found the address of the slot 1 where the game store it's consumable items. in other words item inventory. tell me if these addresses works for you.

I must thank IneedAPervertedMrs for his Initial findings about weapon/gear slots and a234106261 for delving even deeper onto them and finding more info on what the values do. thanks guys.

Yakuza0wipinv V1.0.CTYakuza0wipinv.CT

Could you explain from scratch for dummies?how to get item properly, what type of value to be used.

the table you give doesn't work i think, it gave me "??" on value tab

rocketmonkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rocketmonkey »

pashabulek wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Could you explain from scratch for dummies?how to get item properly, what type of value to be used.

Ah as i feared... if thats the case, then like a234106261 previously mentioned the inventory addresses is not the same for everyone. in this case there is something you can try.

go to don quijote and buy a gentleman's umbrella. put that umbrella in the first slot of the inventory and do a ARRAY OF BYTES search with this value.

E6 01 96 00 FE FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

the result you will get is the first slot of the inventory with your umbrella. now you can edit the weapon to your liking. for example remove that umbrella and put nameless katana in that slot. the cheat engine values will change accordingly. the first two values in that code is the item id. for example in the given code, E6 01 is the item id. there is something you should be aware of. that is the hex value is complement of two and should be written backwards. i dont know what that complement of two is either but here is an example.

Gentleman's umbrella's decimal item id is 486. converting that to hexadecimal we get 1E6. and it's two's complement is 01E6. to use this in cheat engine write the number backwards and you get E601 and you can see when looking at the above code that it's the item id of the umbrella. everything here on out follow's that exact formula.

then the next couple of values which is 96 00. this is the durability of weapon. and it's 10 times the value displayed in game converted to hex format. gentleman umbrella's durability is 15. so thats 10*15=150. and the hex value is 96 but you need that complement of two written backwards so it's 96 00. use a converter site to convert them. incidentally you can just forget everything and put FF FF in those two and you will get unlimited durability.

the next FF FF values are for guns and that controls how many bullets that gun has. dont change when you are modding melee weapons.

the next 01 00 is how much of that weapon you have. leave it alone. i didnt touch it.

For gear/accessory you do the same thing as above. find an accessory, convert it's id to the format above and use an array of byte search. but for making it easier, go buy a fireproof shirt in don quijote and put it in the first slot of gear inventory. then do the following array of bytes search.

82 02 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

the first two values of this are the item id. you can find a list of ids in page 3 but as i said convert them to hex.

item inventory is where things get kinda tricky. you gotta find it using memory view. after you get your first weapon slot address buy a bunch of staminan and few toughness items and fill the inventory. after right click on the address of the weapon slot and click "browse this memory region". after that scroll upwards to find a bunch of values in memory view that will start with same value. i think it was 0C for me but could be different for you. it will take some time. but you should find it. after you spot a suspicious looking values just drop the staminan and toughness potions in the item box and see if things change. if it does then you are on the mark. you should be able to find the slot.

hope this helps. i'm sorry if my instructions are not clear enough. i'm not used to explaining things.

pashabulek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pashabulek »

rocketmonkey wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:21 pm
pashabulek wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Ah as i feared... if thats the case, then like a234106261 previously mentioned the inventory addresses is not the same for everyone. in this case there is something you can try.

go to don quijote and buy a gentleman's umbrella. put that umbrella in the first slot of the inventory and do a ARRAY OF BYTES search with this value.

E6 01 96 00 FE FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

the result you will get is the first slot of the inventory with your umbrella. now you can edit the weapon to your liking. for example remove that umbrella and put nameless katana in that slot. the cheat engine values will change accordingly. the first two values in that code is the item id. for example in the given code, E6 01 is the item id. there is something you should be aware of. that is the hex value is complement of two and should be written backwards. i dont know what that complement of two is either but here is an example.

Gentleman's umbrella's decimal item id is 486. converting that to hexadecimal we get 1E6. and it's two's complement is 01E6. to use this in cheat engine write the number backwards and you get E601 and you can see when looking at the above code that it's the item id of the umbrella. everything here on out follow's that exact formula.

then the next couple of values which is 96 00. this is the durability of weapon. and it's 10 times the value displayed in game converted to hex format. gentleman umbrella's durability is 15. so thats 10*15=150. and the hex value is 96 but you need that complement of two written backwards so it's 96 00. use a converter site to convert them. incidentally you can just forget everything and put FF FF in those two and you will get unlimited durability.

the next FF FF values are for guns and that controls how many bullets that gun has. dont change when you are modding melee weapons.

the next 01 00 is how much of that weapon you have. leave it alone. i didnt touch it.

For gear/accessory you do the same thing as above. find an accessory, convert it's id to the format above and use an array of byte search. but for making it easier, go buy a fireproof shirt in don quijote and put it in the first slot of gear inventory. then do the following array of bytes search.

82 02 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

the first two values of this are the item id. you can find a list of ids in page 3 but as i said convert them to hex.

item inventory is where things get kinda tricky. you gotta find it using memory view. after you get your first weapon slot address buy a bunch of staminan and few toughness items and fill the inventory. after right click on the address of the weapon slot and click "browse this memory region". after that scroll upwards to find a bunch of values in memory view that will start with same value. i think it was 0C for me but could be different for you. it will take some time. but you should find it. after you spot a suspicious looking values just drop the staminan and toughness potions in the item box and see if things change. if it does then you are on the mark. you should be able to find the slot.

hope this helps. i'm sorry if my instructions are not clear enough. i'm not used to explaining things.
thank you after awhile i finally get it. so there's no way to find it on 4byte? also when code of item being converted to HEX why does it kind of backward --> 703 ---> 2BF ----> BF 02. i dont really understand code so this intrigue me.

i tried to find item and parts address like you said. i didn't found anything. could you try to see if items code are static in your case staminan X, replace it with something else see if it change, and swap it back with staminan X and if it return with the same value again? . could you give the array of byte here for staminan X.

i figure this may be faster way to search item, similiar to find weapon and gear/acc don't you think?

anyway, your explain it thoroughly i can finally figure this out. thanks man :)

rocketmonkey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rocketmonkey »

pashabulek wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:47 am

thank you after awhile i finally get it. so there's no way to find it on 4byte? also when code of item being converted to HEX why does it kind of backward --> 703 ---> 2BF ----> BF 02. i dont really understand code so this intrigue me.

i tried to find item and parts address like you said. i didn't found anything. could you try to see if items code are static in your case staminan X, replace it with something else see if it change, and swap it back with staminan X and if it return with the same value again? . could you give the array of byte here for staminan X.

i figure this may be faster way to search item, similiar to find weapon and gear/acc don't you think?

anyway, your explain it thoroughly i can finally figure this out. thanks man :)
As far as i've seen, anything that has to do with inventory almost always gonna be an array of bytes. i dont know why this is but i think array of bytes is how a memory address store that particular item's values in. for example you gotta assign an item id, and then the place in the inventory and the number of how many. these i dont think can be displayed in 4 byte integers. i dont know. i know next to nothing of these. that hex written backward is intriguing to me too. from what i've seen that's called hex's two's complement. and when you see the value in cheat engine it's always backwards. maybe thats how it reads? i've ran into this before when i tried a table of xenoblade chronicles X and that had something to do with little endian/big endian thing. i dont know mate i'm just like you. i dont understand much of coding.

Anyway here is the code for the Staminan X i found. like i thought it's 0C 00. so what you gotta do is this. empty the inventory and put a staminan X in the first slot and do an array of bytes search with the following code. you should be able to find the address.

0C 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

you should be able to find the address of the first inventory slot. now from here on out, whenever you need to change something put a dummy item like staminan x in that first slot and change it's values. i dont have item ids with me now but i think they go from 1-800 or maybe more. the only reason i wanted to find this out is because i wanted some diamond plates. just cheating money in is not something i always wanted to do. this way i can control how much i can have and hey, it kinda gives a legit (right...) way of earning money. kind of.. maybe thats just me.

and the following code is for the iron.

CD 02 01 00 00 00 6B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

that 6B 00 is how much of that iron you have. in your case it's gonna be different. in my case turning that to decimal i have 107. so for example in your case let's say you have 150. you gotta convert this to the hex. so we get 150> hex value of 96 > it's signed two's complement backwards which is 96 00. now do an array of bytes with these values and you should be able to find the address where it contains the slot 1. now to find the next one you gotta go down from the memory view. right click on that address and click browse memory region. now you should be able to see the addresses containing the parts. some of them will have 00 all the way but this means you have not found that part yet.

this is it from me. hope this helps. good luck.

deVars
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deVars »

I just finished this game during the Christmas break. I am now re-running it under legendary mode to try and do 100% completion.

Thanks to all the contributors here especially AllIWantToKnow and BigMan397 for the arcade offsets. These offsets made me hate the score completions lesser. Fantasy Zone bullet hell still is hard but can be completed before you hit that boss in Polaria.

Here's some of the ones I found:
Roulette:

<CheatEntry>
      <ID>61</ID>
      <Description>"Roulette numbers"</Description>
      <LastState Value="9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9" RealAddress="140DEE8D8"/>
      <VariableType>Array of byte</VariableType>
      <ByteLength>37</ByteLength>
      <Address>Yakuza0.exe+DEE8D8</Address>
</CheatEntry>
... just bet on 9 to win. ...or odd numbers. ... or first set. ...or reds.

Fantasy Zone:
in case you are not keen on artificial scores

<CheatEntry>
      <ID>53</ID>
      <Description>"fantasy zone money"</Description>
      <LastState Value="9999" Activated="1" RealAddress="7FFEC70ABDCC"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>libtgsa.dll+8ABDcc</Address>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
      <ID>54</ID>
      <Description>"fantasy zone life"</Description>
      <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="7FFEC70AB9C2"/>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>libtgsa.dll+8AB9C2</Address>
</CheatEntry>

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

So is there a table updated with all this stuff?

mitsumidi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mitsumidi »

just want to ask if anyone know how to edit the disco substories, like make me always win with higher score or just straight up bypass them with some kinda code? TY in advance.