Yakuza 0 Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Yakuza 0 Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by smashbro596 »

any way we can write a script for quick legend level up?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:47 pm
I'm gonna have to agree with this request, because holy shit does it take forever to level it up to Level 999 even with the speedhack set super high. I don't know what the developers were thinking with that stupid cash and progress bar animation, makes leveling the whole grid a pain.

I tried editing my level directly and even the cash spent on the Legend style, but that does nothing and it just reverts back to normal afterward, I thought it would be easy to edit the Legend style level.

I know there's a one-hit kill code in the thread, but it's a lot more awesome and funner being Level 999.

May try my hand at doing it via hex editing the save file.

Thief2K
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thief2K »

smashbro596 wrote:
If you want I have an AutoHotKey script made for leveling up Legend I can post here.
It is for PC and uses the keyboard no gamepad needed. And I must note that one level needs about 5 minutes to finish.

On the side note does anyone have a cheat for Mahjong I can't do it and need it for 100% T.T

Andy243
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Andy243 »

Hello, I know this is a really old thread but I messed something up and I'm hoping someone could help me. So before I googled Space Harrier cheat and got to this thread I tried changing the score in the completion tab to 5mil/5mil and I succeeded it even has the tick next to it but on the completion main tab it doesn't count and I have 84/85 even if the tick is there in the Minigames tab. My question is, can I do something about that and change it? I tried changing it like I changed it when I put 5mil/5mil points but when I go back on the Completion list main tab and then back in it resets to 5mil/5mil and even if I try to change it with the left box ticked(that is keeping the value) and save it still resets next time I load the game back in. Can someone help me with this?

Andy243
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Andy243 »

Thief2K wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:12 am
smashbro596 wrote:
If you want I have an AutoHotKey script made for leveling up Legend I can post here.
It is for PC and uses the keyboard no gamepad needed. And I must note that one level needs about 5 minutes to finish.

On the side note does anyone have a cheat for Mahjong I can't do it and need it for 100% T.T
As far as I know you can just change the points value at the end of a game and then just press Quit. I did it the legitimate way, that means that I learned a little bit of mahjong and done all the tasks in like few hours, mahjong is like rummy but a little more complicated. If changing the points value thing doesn't work, try looking at these [Link] and you'll probably get the tasks pretty fast(few hours or even less).

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

Ultimarok wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:12 am
smashbro596 wrote:
I'm gonna have to agree with this request, because holy shit does it take forever to level it up to Level 999 even with the speedhack set super high. I don't know what the developers were thinking with that stupid cash and progress bar animation, makes leveling the whole grid a pain.

I tried editing my level directly and even the cash spent on the Legend style, but that does nothing and it just reverts back to normal afterward, I thought it would be easy to edit the Legend style level.

I know there's a one-hit kill code in the thread, but it's a lot more awesome and funner being Level 999.

May try my hand at doing it via hex editing the save file.
at the bottom of this cheat table is 2 cheat that I created. Just change the boost to whatever you want.
Attachments
Yakuza 0.CT
(212.41 KiB) Downloaded 3214 times

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

krustytoe wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:58 am
at the bottom of this cheat table is 2 cheat that I created. Just change the boost to whatever you want.
Wow, it's the legendary krustytoe! I remember you from the save wizard forum. It's an honor to have you here man!

And thank you for this.

Andy243
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Andy243 »

Andy243 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:42 pm
Hello, I know this is a really old thread but I messed something up and I'm hoping someone could help me. So before I googled Space Harrier cheat and got to this thread I tried changing the score in the completion tab to 5mil/5mil and I succeeded it even has the tick next to it but on the completion main tab it doesn't count and I have 84/85 even if the tick is there in the Minigames tab. My question is, can I do something about that and change it? I tried changing it like I changed it when I put 5mil/5mil points but when I go back on the Completion list main tab and then back in it resets to 5mil/5mil and even if I try to change it with the left box ticked(that is keeping the value) and save it still resets next time I load the game back in. Can someone help me with this?
Can someone help me with my problem? Please. Because I really done a big mistake and now I can't get the Completion Achievement on Steam. I've completed every other tab on the completion list but because of that Space Harrier I can't complete them all. It has a star next to it but it's not golden so the game doesn't count it as complete.

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

Ultimarok wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:10 am
krustytoe wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:58 am
Wow, it's the legendary krustytoe! I remember you from the save wizard forum. It's an honor to have you here man!

And thank you for this.
Ohh thank man. I had to step away from the PS4 stuff because someone stole my laptop with all my program and code collection. Now I am trying to learn little by little about cheat engine for PC.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

krustytoe wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:19 am
Ohh thank man. I had to step away from the PS4 stuff because someone stole my laptop with all my program and code collection. Now I am trying to learn little by little about cheat engine for PC.
No problem and it's great to have you here on the PC cheating/hacking community! Sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen though and I hope karma comes back to bite that mother*bleep*er on the ass.

Good luck in your learning and research on cheat engine! I only know the very basics myself. Anything beyond that is too much for me to understand, ha ha.

Xarumondx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xarumondx »

anyone know how to fast level in the coliseum?

blitzingeagle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blitzingeagle »

has anyone managed to cheat the mahjong achievements?

ShazamPoster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShazamPoster »

Last edited by ShazamPoster on Sat May 29, 2021 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShazamPoster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShazamPoster »

Last edited by ShazamPoster on Sat May 29, 2021 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Floopy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Floopy »

This might be a silly question, but are there any notable ways to cheat in minigames not covered by trainers? Many of the card games, shogi, mahjong, and pool have nothing I've been able to find. My guess is the only thing people have been able to alter were the completion requirements by changing values there?