Yakuza 0 Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Yakuza 0 Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

Bigman397 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:09 am
Out Run Timer

libtgsa.dll+8FC238

Array of Byte - Length 1

Stored in decimal form, 75 = 75... etc

Super Hang On Timer

libtgsa.dll+F3E4A1

Array of Byte - Length 1

Stored in decimal form, 50 = 50... etc
Thanks for share! The values aren't 1:1 in my case, but they're correct/valid/working (pick one ;)) nonetheless. Since I'm no longer angry with arcade games, I'd like to share last relevant address. At least I think so.

Space Harrier
Life
Address: libtgsa.dll+8DBEB5
Type: Byte

Maybe I'll put together all of the addresses for newcomers, because right now they're floating in couple of my and Bigman's posts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RyoSaeba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyoSaeba »

ksoZ wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:51 pm
Please, help with disco score.

Also I have a question about Ultimate health will it help completing Rush style training for Kiryu (the one where you cant be hit and need to evade for 60 sec)?

OK thanks to MnemonicLight and CrazySteve69, I figured out to get it done with the Disco ... my mistake was to scan with byte instead of "4 bytes"...

You have to do the scan during a same round (address seem to change on another round, that's probably why we can't get it into a table ?)

Start a dance and get a few points.

Do a scan matching those points (Remember, type should be "4 bytes") then resume your dancing to get more points.

Then do the next scan with those new points : luckily on that 2nd try you should get only 1 result left.

Add this address and enable it. Edit the value with the points that you want (7000 should be enough vs the 3rd dancer)

Don't forget that if you do another round (no matter if it's the same song / etc ...), you have to do new scans.

MnemonicLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MnemonicLight »

Has anyone figured out how to get 100 points for karaoke?

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

thorxic wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:20 pm
Would someone consider finding the addresses for the Cat Fight minigame? Or maybe make a table/trainer of it?

Something like editing health of your bet and the opponent, or always win the rock, paper, scissors.
So if you use the pointers for the mini games you can get the general range of the addresses.

Now for Catfight Health!

2 Byte Integer
Starting health - 9999

If you search for 2 byte at the start of the match once health bars have appeared you can find a number of 9999 results.
Wait until one of you gets hit, then use cheat engine to refine based on value decreased. Sometime if its a single hit you will see exactly how much health is being decreased by which allows you to search quickly.

Once you find the opponents health you can set it to 1 so the next hit will do them in.

Once you find your health you can repeatedly change it back to 9999, you can also freeze it at 9999. Just make sure to undo this the moment you win. DO NOT leave the value frozen - the game will probably crash when you go to leave the arena

The values are unfortunately different depending on which position the fight is in the bracket and often changes each round. The values are going to be in the general same area, you can filter things down closer once you have found the range the health is going to be in so you can get 10-15 results and easily see which one is which when you get hit.

risko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by risko »

fast pay Real Estate

before you click on start collection activate [FastPay]

update 4

easy rank S Batting

Perfect Special Training

update 3

Inf Rc Gauge

99999 Score Dance

update 2

Inf Sunshine Fever

Sunshine Fans

update 1

fastlevel up for real estate properties rank
Attachments
Yakuza0 v04.CT
update 4
(28.61 KiB) Downloaded 1582 times
Yakuza0 v03.CT
update 3
(21.81 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
Yakuza0.CT
update 2
(12.69 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
Yakuza0.CT
update
(11.99 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
Last edited by risko on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:19 am, edited 9 times in total.

Vampir0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vampir0 »

I wonder if it's possible to hack tiles in your hand in mahjong? I tried by searching changed & unchanged addresess for 1st tiles and one time found 4 addresses but after that don't know what to do. If it would be great if it can be done, since you can change your hand and do all those mangans and hanemans easily...

risko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by risko »

table update

Vampir0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vampir0 »

Found out equation for "parts" tab in inventory: number of items * 65536 + 1 (for example - If you have 10 iron you need to search 10*65536+1=655361 in 4 bytes). Addresses for every part goes one after other downgrade in memory view (7FFD94188(D)8 for iron, then 7FFD94188(E)8 for lead ingot, then 7FFD94188(F)8 for screw, and so on)

Voldy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Voldy »

Could someone add a free camera mode to the table? that would be great for taking screenshots.

risko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by risko »

table update 2

Inf Sunshine Fever

Sunshine Fans

katuza25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by katuza25 »

hmm can there be an option where we can complete certain challenges

Contrabardus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Contrabardus »

The ability to add levels for the Dragon and Mad Dog styles would be really nice.

Upgrading them is extremely tedious even if you freeze your money. You have to fill up each individual node with money and do it for the entire board to advance a level. There are 999 possible levels.

I don't even want to get that high, but just getting to lvl 10 takes about 40 minutes. I can't imagine the grind it would take to get all the way maxed out.

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

Contrabardus wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:46 pm
The ability to add levels for the Dragon and Mad Dog styles would be really nice.

Upgrading them is extremely tedious even if you freeze your money. You have to fill up each individual node with money and do it for the entire board to advance a level. There are 999 possible levels.

I don't even want to get that high, but just getting to lvl 10 takes about 40 minutes. I can't imagine the grind it would take to get all the way maxed out.
The acquiring of the individual abilities is what gives you any benefit. I'm really not sure the level of mad dog or dragon skill itself is anything but cosmetic. (its a 2 byte integer if you want to search for current level, progress it one, and then refine by new level)

I've searched with little success to see if there is a register someplace that holds the bonuses for these. I'm sure its increasing some backend register for the bonus to attack, heat action, health, etc, but i couldn't narrow anything down.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

sunshine fever sounds awesome because most of my girls are maxed out and i cant beat the last guy because of his spamming that steal customers that also drains you girls skills for some reason. i have tried leveling up the bronze level girls even because all my plat and think most of my silvers are maxed out, but after 2 3 calls my girls cant keep any of the super wealthy guests happy at all anymore. and you cant get fever rolling if all your guests are getting angry.

i found a game bug i think though that maybe they will patch, fingers crossed. in adventure mode you cant do more than a couple slot car races, with the game breaking bug in the slot car quests i put it off and they did not patch it until i was done with the main game.

But in adventure mode you cant recharge the RC batteries, i have done side stuff waited and once they dead they stay dead. if anyone could find the values for the batteries in racing that would be helpful. dunno why they did not just make them recharge after the bloody race period. what we do in rc car racing when they were all battery powered.

An update is out for the game, bunch of fixes, nothing on the battery stuff though :(.

risko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by risko »

update 3

Inf Rc Gauge

99999 Score Dance