Yakuza 0 Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lzkiee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Yakuza 0 Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by Lzkiee »

ShazamPoster wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:22 pm
I have compiled a list of all 96 Dragon & Tiger Parts addresses in a single Cheat Table. All item part names are labelled. Just load the game with this CT in Cheat Engine, and edit the values column to get desired amount of ingredients. No need to rely on Equipment Search RNG hell.

Meanwhile, can someone help me with Pocket Circuit Components. I am only missing Ultra Soft Tires.
I'm just getting ?? for every value. The addresses must change every time the game launches

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheOneDeborn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheOneDeborn »

Is there a way to turn off the player character from rendering in the game? Particularly during cutscenes, but I'm guessing turning it off during gameplay will also turn it off during them?

Hollowriller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hollowriller »

Found out an easy way to use this to complete minigame money requirement, simply enter the minigame in question, say Koi Koi (only one i couldn't do by myself) after the minigame have begun and you have made your bet (for dice or the like, for safety you can finish one round to make sure it counts) and you have the option to quit then activate the infinite money option and then quit.

It will give the maximum tokens for that specific minigame and it will count as earning for X million yen earned and the minigame can be completed in ~a minute. to do this for the next minigame save and then restart the game, might work with loading but i haven't tested.

saved me literally hours of time on minigames i didn't find fun nor really knew how to play. learning a completely new system for 1 CP point isn't worth it :/ (Koi Koi and Mahjong)

DonkeyBong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DonkeyBong »

Hollowriller wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:23 pm
Found out an easy way to use this to complete minigame money requirement, simply enter the minigame in question, say Koi Koi (only one i couldn't do by myself) after the minigame have begun and you have made your bet (for dice or the like, for safety you can finish one round to make sure it counts) and you have the option to quit then activate the infinite money option and then quit.

It will give the maximum tokens for that specific minigame and it will count as earning for X million yen earned and the minigame can be completed in ~a minute. to do this for the next minigame save and then restart the game, might work with loading but i haven't tested.

saved me literally hours of time on minigames i didn't find fun nor really knew how to play. learning a completely new system for 1 CP point isn't worth it :/ (Koi Koi and Mahjong)
Can you please be more specific?

UndetectiveConan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UndetectiveConan »

Majimas Health is always at 1% when i get hitted

housellama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by housellama »

Hollowriller wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:23 pm

I tried this and it didn't work for me. Can you be more specific here? It would be a big help.

codeine_bryant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by codeine_bryant »

Andy243 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:42 pm
My question is, can I do something about that and change it? I tried changing it like I changed it when I put 5mil/5mil points but when I go back on the Completion list main tab and then back in it resets to 5mil/5mil and even if I try to change it with the left box ticked(that is keeping the value) and save it still resets next time I load the game back in. Can someone help me with this?
I am also aware that this thread is very old, and your post as well. But I shall say something because this thread shows up on the first google results...
The REAL TRICK HERE, is alter the results with the game running, with the Minigame on (executing whatever arcade game it is - the arcade minigames are actually emulators just like you can emulate Virtua Fighter in other Yakuza titles. Its emulation.). Then, after achieving the record, dying in-game repeatedly. Maybe try reaching any other top score in the game, enough to inscribe initials in the game ranking. A good result, after many deaths, starting over, dying, buying credit, replaying, etc.
That worked for me. But I never actually got stuck in that same screen as you. I was just no accumulating any score at all, after resets.

deowashere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deowashere »

Hylician Legend wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:10 am
krustytoe wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:58 am
at the bottom of this cheat table is 2 cheat that I created. Just change the boost to whatever you want.
Wow, it's the legendary krustytoe! I remember you from the save wizard forum. It's an honor to have you here man!

And thank you for this.
just got gamepass how do you do it to lvl 999 im a noob in cheat engine can you teach me step by step.

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

deowashere wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:05 am
Hylician Legend wrote:
krustytoe wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:58 am
at the bottom of this cheat table is 2 cheat that I created. Just change the boost to whatever you want.
Wow, it's the legendary krustytoe! I remember you from the save wizard forum. It's an honor to have you here man!

And thank you for this.
just got gamepass how do you do it to lvl 999 im a noob in cheat engine can you teach me step by step.
Not sure if it work for the gamepass version. But if it does, then follow this is the simple step.

1. Open Cheat Engine or double click the cheat table to open it in cheat engine
2. Attach the Yakuza 0 process to cheat engine. And load the cheat table.
3. Look for "Kiryu - Dragon of Dojima Style Boost (Applies to all styles)" or "Majima - Mad Dog Style Boost (Applies to all styles)"
4. Click on the box next to it.
5. You should see
-Attack Power
-Heat Action Damage
-Heat Rate
6. Just change the "value" to whatever you like.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

What I would like to know is if there is a way to add an inventory editor specifically for fishing related items so I can avoid having to crash every time I try completing the fishing related quests? Almost 4 years later and the fishing hasn't been patched and SEGA doesn't respond to any support tickets complaining about it.

deowashere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deowashere »

krustytoe wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:53 am
deowashere wrote:
Hylician Legend wrote:

And thank you for this.
Not sure if it work for the gamepass version. But if it does, then follow this is the simple step.

3. Look for "Kiryu - Dragon of Dojima Style Boost (Applies to all styles)" or "Majima - Mad Dog Style Boost (Applies to all styles)"
5. You should see
-Attack Power
-Heat Action Damage
-Heat Rate
Thanks for the reply but i cant click on box so therefore cant change the value.

deowashere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deowashere »

deowashere wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:20 am
krustytoe wrote:
deowashere wrote:

5. You should see
-Attack Power
-Heat Action Damage
-Heat Rate
Thanks for the reply but i cant click on box so therefore cant change the value.
All I see are question marks but cant change it.

deowashere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deowashere »

krustytoe wrote:
deowashere wrote:
Hylician Legend wrote:

And thank you for this.

5. You should see
-Attack Power
-Heat Action Damage
-Heat Rate

Image cant change

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

deowashere wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:27 am
try this one. it's a script version.
Attachments
Yakuza0.CT
(2.03 KiB) Downloaded 1651 times

deowashere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deowashere »

krustytoe wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:28 am
deowashere wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:27 am
try this one. it's a script version.
Thank you I thought it didn't work because the level stays the same but it did really work i one shot Mr. shakedown ahahahahahh