This Is the Police 2 | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

This Is the Police 2 | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2018-08-01] STN | May not work on other versions.

- Features -
  • Instant Crime Sequence
  • Unlimited Action Points
  • Unlimited Money
  • Ignore Dispatch Requirement
  • Unlimited Tabs
Notes:

Make sure you first do something related to the cheat before activating. For example, for instant sequence move around the frame sequences first etc.

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Police2.CT
(12.68 KiB) Downloaded 900 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

monoxism
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monoxism »

How's the Unlimited Action Points feature supposed to work? I assume the AP are the AP in the tactical aspect of the game. With it enabled, it seems to function as it does without.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="monoxism, post: 53710, member: 13214"]How's the Unlimited Action Points feature supposed to work? I assume the AP are the AP in the tactical aspect of the game. With it enabled, it seems to function as it does without.[/QUOTE]

Try now, i pushed a fix

monoxism
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monoxism »

Works like a charm now. Thanks!

Modsupport
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Modsupport »

After activating the scripts, the game crashes with an error: "This is the police 2 has encountered an error and must close".

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir a very thanks for the tables

i hope sir can added

Instant Arrival to the Crime Scene and Return to the Police Station

full officer abilities

thanks sir

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

What is "instant crime sequence"? Iactivated it but couldn't see any effect.

Homura135
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Homura135 »

I been looking for officer abilities so I can just max them out lol. All my good ones that I FINALLY get maxed out get killed cause of the fucking drinking. I keep wasting time paying to have them stop being alcoholics for them to keep drinking and then when sent on missions they get into accidents and die... I have 36 cops and most of them suck......

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

[QUOTE="Homura135, post: 53843, member: 18177"]I been looking for officer abilities so I can just max them out lol. All my good ones that I FINALLY get maxed out get killed cause of the fucking drinking. I keep wasting time paying to have them stop being alcoholics for them to keep drinking and then when sent on missions they get into accidents and die... I have 36 cops and most of them suck......[/QUOTE]

Same here, in 3 days I've lost my 3 best cops.

Homura135
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Homura135 »

[QUOTE="Guanfei, post: 53847, member: 3585"]Same here, in 3 days I've lost my 3 best cops.[/QUOTE]

I keep having to exit the game before it saves when one of my best one dies and reload it cause I can't really afford to lose them.. I only have one left with maxed stats and the rest all suck. I had 2 points to use so I searched it, then searched again when using it etc.. Needless to say that didn't work and usually for every game I ever tried to mod skill points I found it within 2 minutes but this game I couldn't do that with. It is super frustrating cause I can deal with them dying if I can at least max out their stats so I don't have to really worry about it cause the developers updates don't seem to be fixing anything. I am on latest update and I still have my cops being drunk all the time, calling off etc. I am probably gonna quit the game for 2-3 days and come back cause not really worth it IMO in it's current state. Even cheating the game isn't really playable and that is bad when we are cheating and the game is still not playable. I feel sorry for the people trying to get that 20k every few days legit cause even with my being able to just max buy new staff all the time 90% won't come in to work so I can't really do any of the calls or if I can I have maybe one or two people capable of doing them without killing civilians or being totally useless.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

[QUOTE="Guanfei, post: 53840, member: 3585"]What is "instant crime sequence"? Iactivated it but couldn't see any effect.[/QUOTE]

Hi sir..when the req crime appear..we need to sent in officer..the travelling to the scene is so slow like turtle ..that is why I req..travelled like formula 1..sir

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

The game is unbalanced as fuck... Seriously, it kills all your best cops, and then you have interventions that require the ones that the game killed.

Jamesx1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jamesx1 »

Thanks for Cheat first of all

I think "Instant Cop Arriving" and "Unlimited Ability Point for Cops" are some other necessary cheats, if you can add.

And about that thing that you said it's "unbalanced", I suggest you not to risk your best cops while they are drunk and also update your game to last version (cheat is working with 1.0.2) It balances the game and makes a better experience
Last edited by Jamesx1 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

C:UsersAdministratorAppDataLocalLowWeappyThis Is The Police 2Save.xml

-this is the path to save game replace administrator with your windows username

if necessary

-edit cops as you wish which requires lots of editing.
Last edited by gorsan on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Some times I envy u guys here..you are the master of short cuts..if gamers ..without you..our games are in shit situation..i salute you all sir..n to the administration..sun beam..n others...moderates