Mega man X Legacy Collection

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mega man X Legacy Collection

Post by twotonedearly »

ran into a bit of a glitch with X2 using the god mode cheat. after the cutscene with the X-hunters after beating two maverick bosses, after the cutscene there's supposed to be a cutscene of X arriving at Dr.Cain's lab only for me I get a glitched out area and X teleports in but dies and the screen goes all white and nothing else happens, I disabled the cheat using the keypad and the same thing happens. not sure what's going on but this prevents me from continuing with X2

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tanchong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tanchong »

infinite health not working on x8 because it effect enemy too

genocidekyuubi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genocidekyuubi »

ajip2 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:49 am
Add few script for MX5

Add parts, armor and tanks pointer
In Megaman X5, what value do i need to enter to have ALL the part (powerup) like speedster, jumper, virus guard, etc ?
Sorry for my bad english

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

genocidekyuubi wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:38 am
In Megaman X5, what value do i need to enter to have ALL the part (powerup) like speedster, jumper, virus guard, etc ?
Sorry for my bad english
The value is in drop list

genocidekyuubi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genocidekyuubi »

ajip2 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:24 am
genocidekyuubi wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:38 am
Sorry for my bad english
The value is in drop list
Thanks, i found it, but what about the value in Megaman X6 ? In Megaman X5, after i clicked the value, drop down list is pop out and i can select it, but not in Megaman X6

genocidekyuubi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genocidekyuubi »

lostdata wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:00 pm
I added some new address for X8 in non patched:

Metals in Stage, Time in Stage, Kills count in Stage, Highest Combo in Stage
They can be used to get AAA Hunter Rank easily.

Prikle Barrier and Spare Energy chips
Freeze = 1, always have them.

Single address for every Special Weapons
But I don't know why is Zero's Tenshouha not working, hope can fix it.

Sorry for my bad english.

--------

Add inf. double jump for X6
In Megaman X8, Invincible code makes my character can't get rare metal in some stages (like Noah Park, that you must use X Head Armor's attack to smash boulder above), and in Inferno Stages ( to smash the floor with Zero's T Breaker with Jyuuhasan), and in Optic Sun Flower Stages (to get Arm Armor with X Squeeze Bomb). The problem is the boulder and obstacles can't be smashed if you turn on Invincible Code, even you deactivated it ;ater in the game). The only way to solve this, is close the game and cheat engine, reopen the game and cheat engine, and don't use invincible code). Why ?

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

genocidekyuubi wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:20 am
In Megaman X8, Invincible code makes my character can't get rare metal in some stages (like Noah Park, that you must use X Head Armor's attack to smash boulder above), and in Inferno Stages ( to smash the floor with Zero's T Breaker with Jyuuhasan), and in Optic Sun Flower Stages (to get Arm Armor with X Squeeze Bomb). The problem is the boulder and obstacles can't be smashed if you turn on Invincible Code, even you deactivated it ;ater in the game). The only way to solve this, is close the game and cheat engine, reopen the game and cheat engine, and don't use invincible code). Why ?
Try this.
Attachments
RXC2 (2).CT
(251.93 KiB) Downloaded 398 times

genocidekyuubi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genocidekyuubi »

ajip2 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Try this.
Wow, it worked totally fine now on the latest version :D Thanks so much :D
You even had added Full Charged Shot and Walk on Spike, and also Double AT and a bunch of any other code (they worked all) :D
Maybe could you add One Hit Kill code and Metal Chip Editor in Megaman X8 ?

You even had added drop down list all powerup parts in Megaman X6 :D Many thanks to you
In Megaman X6, is there a way to make Shadow Armor to dash in the air ? (it seems impossible )

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

still having the same issue with X2 and the god mode cheat causing Dr.Cain's lab to be glitched out in the cutscene

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

any way we can find the values for the body parts for x1-3 and the hadouken/shoryuken/ gold chip for x1,2, and 3 respectively?
also any luck with a value on the enigma cannon being successful in x5?

genocidekyuubi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genocidekyuubi »

ajip2 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:00 pm
genocidekyuubi wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:20 am
Try this.
After a few test, it seems the new Invincible code (in Megaman X8) has problem too. When i selecting Zero as my 2nd character, and when i switch from Axl/X to Zero. The problem is, as Zero (2nd character) do double jump and attack, he can be damaged (Zero health's bar is decreased) by projectiles from enemy or get into contact with enemy sprites. I didn't turn on Inf health code, only activated Invincible code. When you do duble jump and attack, Zero is no longer invincible. BUT, if you do double jump only, and not attack, Zero is still Invincible. Why is that ?

wing0102
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wing0102 »

they updated collections 1 and 2 again and somethings no longer work so far as of testing ajip2's tables x1-3 work just fine x4 has some codes that crash the game and or simply dont work x5 seems unaffected was able to enable stuff fine x6 however like x4 has some codes that cant be enabled haven't gotten around to x7-8 yet but here is my current list of things the ones that dont work for X6 after update is inf health,inf ride armor,inf lives,inf ammo,special always charged,unlimited use limited parts,inf.limited parts time,inf blade dash,inf air dash,inf double jump,hover again,min stage time,no mavrick defeated

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

so anyone gonna update these tables?

wing0102
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wing0102 »

dont know how to update ajip2's tables but i just updated the first post with links to the .exe files pre this current patch this will let everything work fine again just overwrite current .exe file

dwayne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dwayne »

wing0102 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:48 pm
Features:
- Infinite Health X1-X8 X1-6 codes were made better by ajip2 and X-challenge mode vol 1-2
- Infinite Ammo X1-X8 X1-6 codes were made better by ajip2
- Infinite Lives X1-X8 X1-6 codes were made better by ajip2
- invincible X1-X8 courtesy of ajip2 i.e cant die to spikes and such
and thank you to ajip2 for all the other codes he has and is working on
everything works with current updated version
-Update i have added ajip2's new X legacy collection 2 table to this post has a whole lot of new codes
-Update 2 since the new update some codes crash or dont work so until ajip2's can update his tables use these .exe files it will let the codes that dont work work again [Link] / [Link]
In the first comment are the features and the CT (cheats for CE) of this game.. It says that Infinite Health can be used in the X Challenge, but it does not work for me.. copy paste: "Infinite Health X1-X8 X1-6 codes were made better by ajip2 and X-challenge mode vol 1-2"..

Anyone can tell me how i can active infinite health in the X Challenge???