Assassin's Creed Black Flag unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jierda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Black Flag unlocker

Post by Jierda » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Hello,
I can't thank you enough for your hard work, everything works perfectly for me (Uplay version of the game).
Thanks a bunch :D

scarletxx4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scarletxx4 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:17 pm

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW I CAN USE EL IMPOLUTO

BLESS U

BloodyAnamchara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BloodyAnamchara » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:01 am

Hi guys. I'm new to your forum and just registered. I've been attempting to learn to use Cheat Engine and its corresponding tables, especially the ones translu posted, but I cant seem to click on the boxes for the social/community content or activate init. Ive tried to use most of the versions provided on this page and Im running the 1.07 fitgirl repack with the 3dm crack and a low latency save for the ULC content and stuff like the wilkinson figurehead and dual cleavers. Thanks for any help you guys can give as I'm sitting at 99% completion but still taunted by the social treasures and community challenge rewards. Peace

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:43 pm

BloodyAnamchara wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:01 am
Hi guys. I'm new to your forum and just registered. I've been attempting to learn to use Cheat Engine and its corresponding tables, especially the ones translu posted, but I cant seem to click on the boxes for the social/community content or activate init. Ive tried to use most of the versions provided on this page and Im running the 1.07 fitgirl repack with the 3dm crack and a low latency save for the ULC content and stuff like the wilkinson figurehead and dual cleavers. Thanks for any help you guys can give as I'm sitting at 99% completion but still taunted by the social treasures and community challenge rewards. Peace
Hi, maybe you've figured this out since then, otherwise: don't forget to attach Cheat Engine to the ACBF process before checking 'Init'. It should work with this repack.

Paul44
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Paul44 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:11 pm

^you can close this. S/He got feedback from me and #CS @cs.rin. Furthermore I did ask to update @FearlessRev as well... which s/he did not do obviously...

ps: my guess is s/he clicked the 'init' a few times too quickly, instead of just waiting 5s after enabling the script...
(and no, one should not lock the 3 'values' directly following the init script :? )

LurkingRuckus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LurkingRuckus » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:35 pm

First of all, thank you so much for doing this! ive been a big fan of ASC black flag and ive been trying ever since to get a version that has every single peice of DLC possible. and thanks to this it might be possible. im a complete and total noob at this (also just joined this site today) but im going to try and figure out how this works/installs. to save me some trouble maybe, can anyone tell me if its possible to actually have ALL DLC on a PC version of black flag? and i mean everything. :)

stephan9701
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stephan9701 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:36 pm

when i try to run INNIT it says that there is a syntax error ( something about trying to do arithmetic with a nil value)