Assassin's Creed Black Flag unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nanaka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Black Flag unlocker

Post by nanaka »

I have tried AC4BFSP_unlocker_For 3DM crack v2.ct with a new game around 18% completion. It seems if i try to unlock something which i have to unlock by completing something like naval contracts, assasination contracts, i can still play the game but after cloinig the game relaunching it, the game crashes ( can only be fixed by a backup save file). So i got no problem with that. But i was able to fully upgrade my ship without the elite plans. My fear is if i somehow obtain an elite plan from chest will the game crash. What are your thoughts on this? will it crash?

edit: its my first time using this forum (any kind of forum tbh)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

nanaka wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:42 pm
My fear is if i somehow obtain an elite plan from chest will the game crash. What are your thoughts on this? will it crash?
I don't think so, but it might be better to do a backup before getting one just for sure I guess...
If you're getting a crash you might want to test the For Legal Editions v3 version. If it doesn't work you'll get a "list is too long" message but it won't harm your save

zelitt55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelitt55 »

this tool is great,but it cashes the game all the time and this already a unstable game on pc

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ fyt: i do NOT recall ever having crashed with this game, unless while working on my table. And used properly, #translu's table will work just fine as expected... without any crashes ! iow if this game "behaves" unstable, it is somewhere on your side...
(no fingerpointing or anything, just stating my observations)

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

translu wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:33 pm
Fainstrider wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:44 am
translu wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:11 am

1. I hadn't noticed that! I will try to fix it.

2. Some items (such as the golden flintlock pistols and mayan armor) are tied to the missions which unlocks them. I was able to do a "saved" unlock of the mayan armor, but then some Mayan stones appear as collected. This is irreversible, and I didn't want to be responsible for "killing the fun" if you hadn't backed up your save

3. You mean the upgrades? I did not include crafting because you can just buy the ingredients (and money cheat with other tables)
Could you possible please upload that saved unlock of the Mayan armor? I don't mind having the stones come up as completed. I wanted to do a "new game plus" with the outfit.
You can try this, I had to clean up the code a bit, does not seem to work on steam standard edition, sorry
Again, the change is irreversible ! So be sure to know what you are doing with this
Hey there,

Just doing a replay of BF and noticed that this script no longer forces a save of the armor. I remember it would mark some stones as found and the armour would remain unlocked after forcing a save. Now the script unlocks the armour temporarily, does not mark any stones as found and it resets it on the next fast travel. Has the game been changed at all?

EDIT: I figured out the problem. While previously this indeed worked 100% on my steam deluxe edition launched via Uplay (I have screenshots of me with the outfit in early game missions), it seems it no longer works. I bought the game again on Uplay and the script you provided works perfect right from the start. So I assume the steam edition has been updated or something that prevents it from working properly.

Thanks again for this AWESOME script.

mitsunari3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mitsunari3 »

thanks very much for the table :)
is there an unlock for Captain Morgan's outfit?

Galliranth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Galliranth »

mitsunari3 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:15 pm
thanks very much for the table :)
is there an unlock for Captain Morgan's outfit?
you need to go Black Island.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@Fainstrider: upload that steam exe; i might have a look myself (+ will compare with my own bunch of exe's)
@mitsunari3: he probably overlooked that one; the idea indeed is to have all that stuff unlooked without the need of performing certain actions (like going to Black Island: thx for reporting that @Galliranth)

btw: #translu does not frequent @FRF often, but eventually does reply; so be patient...

xirusfr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xirusfr »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:10 pm
^ I had this created while researching #translu 's work. To get "access" to all gear, do following (while ingame): press [ESC] ~ [Edward upgrades] ~ [sword sets] ~ [ESC] twice...
All gear will now be available for selection, but... it is not permanent (you'll need to use #translu's table for that)
As long as you do not quit the game, the gear remains available (even upon returning from main menu)...

btw: there's a fail-safe in the game. if you quit the game with some 'temp' equipment selected, AC will fall back to standard equipment.
btw2: only tested with latest Uplay v1.07 & take it as it is...
where can i find the #translu's table ?

chrischev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chrischev »

So I used both tables, and now my game crashes when the game tries to conenct to the ubisoft servers on startup

Blaze7878
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blaze7878 »

I have a problem. I can't select any of the options and nothing works. Can someone help me? :? :?

GiGaMo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GiGaMo »

Used it on Steam Gold Edition. Just unlocked the community things for Edward. Working fine for me.
PS: Tho I used the nexus mod for the .exe to fix kenway fleet. Might consider that if it doesn't work.

Bcawesomer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bcawesomer »

Bcawesomer wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:51 pm
Does this work with the Ubisoft Connect version of the game too?
nvm works fine with ubisoft plus version