ReCore: Definitive Edition 1.1.7468.2 +15

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
buddha743
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: ReCore: Definitive Edition 1.1.7468.2 +15

Post by buddha743 »

Please help me (ReCore Definitive Edition) No response......

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ilego
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilego »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:17 am
ReCore: Definitive Edition 1.1.7468.2 +15

Options:

Thanks to oLaudix for the resource editor and the jump options. Everything else was done fresh the hard way. On Joule Level option I think you can temporarily change her level to get into the higher level dungeons, then just change the level back to what it was (although I haven't tried that).
Finally a Windows Store Version...

ilego
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilego »

TG1K986 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:57 am
This is for steam version. I made it, but not sure if it will work for you. Try and tell if works. There is 3 function: freeze hp, freeze timer and freeze jump (just freeze at 0 for unlimited jump) EDIT: my last try.
Don't forget about the Windows store people like me

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

ilego wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:27 am
TG1K986 wrote:
This is for steam version. I made it, but not sure if it will work for you. Try and tell if works. There is 3 function: freeze hp, freeze timer and freeze jump (just freeze at 0 for unlimited jump) EDIT: my last try.
The OP (by gideon25) was for windows store, and TG1K986's Table was for Steam.
It's very difficult to make, a table for anything on Windows Store, if you don't own that version.
Windows Store uses UWP, which is why most PC gamers refuse too even buy games, from that awful store.

I've seen many instances of Steam/GOG/Epic/Uplay Tables working just fine, for the other store versions, because they all use the same (or almost) exe, but never with a Windows Store version, due to UWP.

So you need to find a (very rare) UWP owner, to update (or make) a CT for you (endangered species), like the OP (gideon25), if that Table's stopped working.

Steam owners, are unlikely to be able to fix anything made for UWP.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Uhuru N'Uru wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:29 pm
ilego wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:27 am
TG1K986 wrote:
The OP (by gideon25) was for windows store, and TG1K986's Table was for Steam.

So you need to find a (very rare) UWP owner, to update (or make) a CT for you (endangered species), like the OP (gideon25), if that Table's stopped working.
The thing is also is that the only scene release by CODEX was the windows store version and since the game was by Microsoft studios, the windows store version was available way before the steam version was. Thats why when I made the table it was for the MS Store version. I did the table in July '18 and the steam version was not even released until september '18. So, the codex version (tested and used to make the table originally) will also work just fine for the table..

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:05 am

The thing is also is that the only scene release by CODEX was the windows store version and since the game was by Microsoft studios, the windows store version was available way before the steam version was. Thats why when I made the table it was for the MS Store version. I did the table in July '18 and the steam version was not even released until september '18. So, the codex version (tested and used to make the table originally) will also work just fine for the table..
Well in that case, I'm back to what I originally discarded, because your Table existed, I assume the codex version converted the UWP App, into an normal exe.

I'm not even sure it's possible to make a UWP Table, I just get question marks when trying to use Memory View on a known UWP Process, like Microsoft Edge.

The whole point of UWP was to obscure the process from users, making modding the exe "impossible", though you can still mod the accessible files that are not Applications (EXE, DLL in Win32).

UWP is the main reason most PC users will not touch anything on the Windows Store, and that pretty universal boycott is what first led to Windows Store exclusive (UWP) Games, appearing on Steam, due to extremely poor sales.

Now MS seems to be rolling back from UWP, and is trying to move some of the beneficial aspects over to Win32.
Upshot is, unless a cracked game version exists, a made for UWP Cheat Table seems impossible, because we can't even see the memory contents.

Hence why UWP cheats are so rare, and you got a response like this.
ilego wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:26 am
Windows Store (UWP) Cheat Tables don't exist.

I'll stick to never using Windows Store, even Epic Store is better.

Cybot
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cybot »

Uhuru N'Uru wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:15 am
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:05 am

Well in that case, I'm back to what I originally discarded, because your Table existed, I assume the codex version converted the UWP App, into an normal exe.

I'm not even sure it's possible to make a UWP Table, I just get question marks when trying to use Memory View on a known UWP Process, like Microsoft Edge.

The whole point of UWP was to obscure the process from users, making modding the exe "impossible", though you can still mod the accessible files that are not Applications (EXE, DLL in Win32).

UWP is the main reason most PC users will not touch anything on the Windows Store, and that pretty universal boycott is what first led to Windows Store exclusive (UWP) Games, appearing on Steam, due to extremely poor sales.

Now MS seems to be rolling back from UWP, and is trying to move some of the beneficial aspects over to Win32.
Upshot is, unless a cracked game version exists, a made for UWP Cheat Table seems impossible, because we can't even see the memory contents.

Hence why UWP cheats are so rare, and you got a response like this.
ilego wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:26 am
Windows Store (UWP) Cheat Tables don't exist.

I'll stick to never using Windows Store, even Epic Store is better.
I am using this table on my Windows Store version of the game.
Works like a charm.

calangoverde
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by calangoverde »

is there any update to win10 version?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »