The Last Remnant

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Last Remnant

Post by linkff »

Exit menus for changes to take effect. (script uses a key item as hook )
>Item editor(updated list more to come)
>Weapon editor Equipment List 1
>Shield Editor Equipment List 1
>Accessory Editor List 1
>Art_Editor_Rush
>Art_Editor_Emma
>Union 1, 2,3,4,5 Character editor + enable byte (can even add enemies in party but not tested for crashes carefull for scripted battles)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TLR__editor.CT
Item editor
(69.75 KiB) Downloaded 1878 times
TLR__editor Weapon.CT
Weapon/shield,accessory editor
(69.54 KiB) Downloaded 1155 times
TLR__editor Art_editor.CT
Art_editor (gotta update id list), Union 1,2,3,4,5 character mod
(137.74 KiB) Downloaded 1057 times
Last edited by linkff on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

mitsu80
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by mitsu80 »

I love that game, I'm getting back to it just because of your cheat table, thank you!!

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Last Remnant

Post by linkff »

If you believe it, im trying to get used to the combat .... playing it without cheats now .... i'll try to make a skill editor ... i managed to change the unique of Rush but had no effect maybe gotta find skill values :D enjoy

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by Anglican »

This is one of those games that you can use the unrandomizer to get the encounter you want if I remember it correctly.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by Kanelakis »

Is it possible to change that option to activate before entering the game?

I would prefer to activate them while I loaded the game.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Last Remnant

Post by linkff »

No it wont work before the game .... those adresses load in memory once you load your save .... I dont use any script to mod how game functions, my scripts in general are tracking.... Btw found arts for squad 2_character1 too :D i'll upload the script but it'll take some time to type all those ids >_< 65536 to test..

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by Kanelakis »

[QUOTE="linkff, post: 50363, member: 377"]No it wont work before the game .... those adresses load in memory once you load your save .... I dont use any script to mod how game functions, my scripts in general are tracking.... Btw found arts for squad 2_character1 too :D i'll upload the script but it'll take some time to type all those ids >_< 65536 to test..[/QUOTE]

ok

Could I put them in a Cheat Engine or have them all together?

In this Cheat engine he only misses the infinite items, for the rest everything.

The only nuisance and I have to activate this first, at the beginning of the screen, and then all the others after loading the game.
Last edited by Kanelakis on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Last Remnant

Post by linkff »

[QUOTE="Kanelakis, post: 50367, member: 13439"]ok

Could I put them in a Cheat Engine or have them all together?

In this Cheat engine he only misses the infinite items, for the rest everything.

The only nuisance and I have to activate this first, at the beginning of the screen, and then all the others after loading the game.[/QUOTE]

You can merge both into a custom one if you want just load both and when cheat engine says merge say yes .... My ct is more like a save editor but messing with memory ... yes all cheats are savable.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by Kanelakis »

[QUOTE="linkff, post: 50474, member: 377"]You can merge both into a custom one if you want just load both and when cheat engine says merge say yes .... My ct is more like a save editor but messing with memory ... yes all cheats are savable.[/QUOTE]

OK thanks.

I noticed that not all the objects, especially those for making weapons and shield, will be added?
Last edited by Kanelakis on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Last Remnant

Post by linkff »

Its time consuming .... they will be added but i have not the time irl to type them all right now (in future yes) .... This game has huge amount of ids you are free to contribute if you want, i bruteforce them anyway and game gives the info ... yes they'll be added but not now ... if you are impatient item id hex difference is 0C hex and remember to change the offset of pointers with that amount too

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by Kanelakis »

[QUOTE="linkff, post: 50485, member: 377"]Its time consuming .... they will be added but i have not the time irl to type them all right now (in future yes) .... This game has huge amount of ids you are free to contribute if you want, i bruteforce them anyway and game gives the info ... yes they'll be added but not now ... if you are impatient item id hex difference is 0C hex and remember to change the offset of pointers with that amount too[/QUOTE]

I would gladly help you, if I knew how to do it, I never made a cheat engine.?

Aximili
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by Aximili »

Here's the table i'm currently using that i found somewhere in this forum a while back maybe some of the codes will be of use to you. At the very least it's worth merging both together since it has no item or art editors.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by Kanelakis »

[QUOTE="Aximili, post: 50524, member: 288"]Here's the table i'm currently using that i found somewhere in this forum a while back maybe some of the codes will be of use to you. At the very least it's worth merging both together since it has no item or art editors.[/QUOTE]

But I'm using this, the only thing missing is having all the items and components,for the rest he does not lack anything, there is more than I expected.

In the beginning, before the 1.0.512.0 update, I used this trainer of KelSat, I could not find the owner to get it updated, can I do it?
Last edited by Kanelakis on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Aximili
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by Aximili »

Talking about trainers made me remember that i had one stashed away for years in a directory, i tested it and it still seems to works as intended. I don't remember where i got it, probably from the old cheat engine forum, but it has pretty much anything you might need while the csv files might help linkff with his items and arts editor by providing ids and offsets.
Last edited by Aximili on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Last Remnant

Post by Kanelakis »

[QUOTE="Aximili, post: 50553, member: 288"]Talking about trainers made me remember that i had one stashed away for years in a directory, i tested it and it still seems to works as intended. I don't remember where i got it, probably from the old cheat engine forum, but it has pretty much anything you might need while the csv files might help linkff with his items and arts editor by providing ids and offsets.[/QUOTE]

I know this trainer, in fact to make up for the objects I use this, but they are not infinite, I have to always recharge them.

If you can implement the codes it would be fantastic.
Last edited by Kanelakis on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.