(Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (19/06/2019) WORKED ON-SEE LATEST POST.)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
diasiledu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (19/06/2019) WORKED ON-SEE LATEST POST.)

Post by diasiledu »

Table is working but it has a lot of options enabled by default like unlimited money, max genome, etc... Please uplodad wihout them on. Also I found out that using it makes the cure dart progress super slow. Maybe there are some other issues but everything else seems fine..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (19/06/2019) WORKED ON-SEE LATEST POST.)

Post by sportled »

diasiledu wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:36 am
Table is working but it has a lot of options enabled by default like unlimited money, max genome, etc... Please uplodad wihout them on. Also I found out that using it makes the cure dart progress super slow. Maybe there are some other issues but everything else seems fine..
thank you for reporting. we will look into this.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:08 pm
The table works for me, I didn't test all the options. But the ones I use work, I'll try to test everything later today.

Thanks a lot l0wb1t! You should start a patreon or something for donations!
[Link]

ill also put it on the main post.

Moonshade23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moonshade23 »

When I try to change the medical dart resistance and shoot the dino the game crashes. changed it to another number besides 0 same thing. Was playing Claires dlc

Michael96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Michael96 »

Game crashes for me too during the first part of Claire's DLC campaign when you have to cure all the diseased dinosaurs.

bulban
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bulban »

After the update the game crashes for me during campaign and challenge mode when transporting dead. And some other instances I don't remember what was, yesterday night. Including selecting rangers.

Frakantos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Frakantos »

so there are some things that might be odd,

1. the 5 Star rating is kinda broke, because of the very good reputation there are a lot of Visitors in the park and your rating will drop due to capasity.
**can be solved when you tick the current Visitors and type in a small number like 10000 Visitors

2. Healing Darts are very weak and cause barely harm to the Dinos (have no solution how to solve it)

3. I'm trying to build an amazing park with the Cheats on Matancera, but at a certain point the game crashes, i don't know what causes the crash but i will research

bulban
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bulban »

It crashes for me when I have the trainer activated while healing sick animals. I can't just disable the cheats, so every time some of them gets sick, I have to quit the game and reload it without the trainer, to heal the dinosaurs, and then activate the trainer again.
The game crashes if I activate the "no next dinosaur disease" (and a bunch of other cheats), though I can activate "heal all dinosaurs from disease", they're still contagious, and the disease icon won't disappear.
So if you find yourself having some dead time in the near future, and have nothing better to do, I'd love to get a table update to 1.8.3.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

sportled wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:17 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:08 pm
The table works for me, I didn't test all the options. But the ones I use work, I'll try to test everything later today.

Thanks a lot l0wb1t! You should start a patreon or something for donations!
[Link]

ill also put it on the main post.
Thanks Patroned.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

also, the dino stats needs updating, the overrides arnt all correct, i think it was population that is infact effecting wetlands. And if you can make an option for paleobotany, that would be fab, i cant be arsed with mixing the right plants to get the best levels, thx
Last edited by Ashar on Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frakantos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Frakantos »

i hope there will be a fix so the game doesn't crash all the time

btw. with the ceats activated and "no next dino desease" activated, im getting no crash so far.

Usually it's because i play on nubla north? possible that the new maps don't have this glitch/bug so the game crashes all the time
Last edited by Frakantos on Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

yeah, im only going through the claire stuff to get the unlocks, then i will return to normal maps

fevan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fevan »

I could not run the script, is loading and nothing appears, I'm using version 1.4.3.37142. Could someone teach me how I work?

I don't know if I have to push a button or anything, but I'll post a screenshot

Frakantos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Frakantos »

apparently your Ceaht Engine doesn't load the .lua Files or something like that.
if this table is loeaded propperly, you should get a new window just with the option to pick.

Frakantos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Frakantos »

so there is a new Update for JWE out now, would be nice if you could make a new CE-Table and make one without any mods loaded