Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zeratul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Post by Zeratul »

[FleX] wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:31 pm

I'm have very basic knowledge of hacking memory, the only way I know how to get mats is from getting items from duped lootboxes. Like you buy one in the in-game shop and then hack it's amount in the inventory to 2 (visually it won't change for the items that cannot be stacked) then freeze the value. Then just ctrl move it to a free inventory slot it should copy the lootbox there. When you get the item with the type of sparks you need, just do the same and dupe it as many times as you like. The item with invisible stacks on it will stil be considered as a single item so don't try to salvage an item (lets say a weapon) with 999 stacks on it, it will still give mats for just one.
There is a single instruction that recalls all inventory addresses. To find it just find an address for one of the stackable items then use the "find out what writes this address" function, it's the easiest way.
Spoiler
Hey man, I'm even more basic when it comes to coding, I tried to dupe the loot boxes like what you did, but can't seem to get the address for the inventory, I tried to multiple ways, I can only get an address when I ctr+move to change the stack size, but then it doesn't help me with duping the loot boxes, when I try to freeze the address that I found, I still can't dupe the items, any help would be highly appreciated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Post by VirgilSouth »

[FleX] wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:31 pm
Blotto wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 am
[FleX] wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:39 am
Crafting materials are server sided I believe, at least i didn't find a way to edit them. But the amount of anything In your inventory can be edited and duplicated. You can dupe lootboxes and then disassmeble the items for materials, is what I was doing. Not that you really need great equipment with the damage multiplier provided in the table :D
Ah ok. Because money can be altered when it's on the ground, I thought that will work for mats too. Like looting 10.000.000 orange mats, what would be unchanged 15 or something.

I have no fun playing a game with altering the damage, setting god mode or anything like that. That just makes no sense.

I'm just bothered by the mats philosophy in this game, especially since they nerfed the boxes from Valorous Heart not containing 1 orange relic guaranteed, just every second to third now. I have no idea, why they hide mats to craft so hard.

So, a way to get fast orange mats, would be nice. When I've read, that the value of money laying on the ground can be altered, I thought that would be perfect for the sparks.

What is about altering the amount of mats you gain, when disassembling something?

Last week every item gave double the mats. Can this be set to 10 or 100 for example?

And thx for the nice reply!
I'm have very basic knowledge of hacking memory, the only way I know how to get mats is from getting items from duped lootboxes. Like you buy one in the in-game shop and then hack it's amount in the inventory to 2 (visually it won't change for the items that cannot be stacked) then freeze the value. Then just ctrl move it to a free inventory slot it should copy the lootbox there. When you get the item with the type of sparks you need, just do the same and dupe it as many times as you like. The item with invisible stacks on it will stil be considered as a single item so don't try to salvage an item (lets say a weapon) with 999 stacks on it, it will still give mats for just one.
There is a single instruction that recalls all inventory addresses. To find it just find an address for one of the stackable items then use the "find out what writes this address" function, it's the easiest way.
Spoiler
Tell pls how u find adrees for nonstackable item amount?

[FleX]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by [FleX] »

Zeratul wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:58 pm

Hey man, I'm even more basic when it comes to coding, I tried to dupe the loot boxes like what you did, but can't seem to get the address for the inventory, I tried to multiple ways, I can only get an address when I ctr+move to change the stack size, but then it doesn't help me with duping the loot boxes, when I try to freeze the address that I found, I still can't dupe the items, any help would be highly appreciated
VirgilSouth wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:21 am

I was asked this in pm some time ago so I'll just copy the instruction I wrote there:

1) use consumable item (I used Empyrean Seal) and find it's address by decreasing it's stack through consumption
2) when you found address pick "Find out what writes this address"
3) consume it again to find the instruction (it should show just 1), right click "Show this address in disassembler"
4) right click on the highlighted instruction in disassembler and pick "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses"
5) Consume the item again and it should then give you the list of all the item adresse in your inventory in the "Accessed addresses" window. After that press "Stop" so it doesnt fill up the list with other rubbish addresses.
Spoiler

Zeratul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeratul »

Thanks a lot man, I was able to get it done following the steps....no need to farm fate for years anymore, selling ancient relic gets you fate, and if you duplicate the item stack, the shop actually gives you fate for the whole stack "unlock crafting material"

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

is there a way to cheese these materials?
[Link]
need a lot of it

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:45 am
is there a way to cheese these materials?
[Link]
need a lot of it
by amterials lootboxes in ordo hereticus shop, dupe them and open

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

Table is awesome, and after [Flex]'s guide to how to duplicate Loot Boxes, even greater, however I have one question, is there anything to do in the table multiply XP gained during missions? (Besides Meme Virus). Or anything to tweak xp? Thanks

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

p1tbull wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:29 pm
Table is awesome, and after [Flex]'s guide to how to duplicate Loot Boxes, even greater, however I have one question, is there anything to do in the table multiply XP gained during missions? (Besides Meme Virus). Or anything to tweak xp? Thanks
There was insturction to xp hack. At mission start you have 0 gained xp. Look at you xp number and remember it. Next kill someone. Look at new xp number and subtract the old one from the new one. Search this number in CE (simple 4 bytes). Than kill someone again. Find new value and search it in CE. Et voila! You find gained xp value and now you can change it to desired value . Than just finish the mission and you get many level ups. But be careful if you get too much xp your level will drop to 1 and xp value to negative numbers so you will have to delete this char cos its not possible to do something with it. 500k xp - something about 50+ lvl, 4kk - ~86 lvl.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

edit skill points is possible?

xytras
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xytras »

Does anyone have a cheat table that can dupe items?

Thanks

Upisir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Upisir »

Zeratul wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:09 pm
Thanks a lot man, I was able to get it done following the steps....no need to farm fate for years anymore, selling ancient relic gets you fate, and if you duplicate the item stack, the shop actually gives you fate for the whole stack "unlock crafting material"
Can you post this method step by step please :oops:

MeToLee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeToLee »

[FleX] wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:34 pm
Zeratul wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:58 pm

VirgilSouth wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:21 am

I was asked this in pm some time ago so I'll just copy the instruction I wrote there:

1) use consumable item (I used Empyrean Seal) and find it's address by decreasing it's stack through consumption
2) when you found address pick "Find out what writes this address"
3) consume it again to find the instruction (it should show just 1), right click "Show this address in disassembler"
4) right click on the highlighted instruction in disassembler and pick "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses"
5) Consume the item again and it should then give you the list of all the item adresse in your inventory in the "Accessed addresses" window. After that press "Stop" so it doesnt fill up the list with other rubbish addresses.
Spoiler
I cant seem to do this. are you sure this still works? its the step 5 giving me trouble. I only see the consumables number in Accessed addresses window.

dougvan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dougvan »

Same. Can only see stackable items. Did you ever figure this out?

dougvan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dougvan »

I figured it out. I can set the QTY of an Alpha Loot box to 2+ then lock it. Now I can right click it in my inventory and it will give the loot but never disappear.
It takes a couple extra steps to do compared to the above method but I am hesitant to share in case they patch it. Best way to handle this?
Or is there just no real desire for this any longer? lol

AlexMercer78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AlexMercer78 »

dougvan wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:48 pm
I figured it out. I can set the QTY of an Alpha Loot box to 2+ then lock it. Now I can right click it in my inventory and it will give the loot but never disappear.
It takes a couple extra steps to do compared to the above method but I am hesitant to share in case they patch it. Best way to handle this?
Or is there just no real desire for this any longer? lol
How did u managed to find the address of lootboxes? I am trying with common lootboxes just to see if i can learn how, but they dont show up in the adresses list, only consumables items show up.

Edit: Nevermind i figured it out, for future reference the functions that move and split items around and the function that "consumes" the item are different, so if u want all the items in the inventory to show up in the list u need to consume a consumable item and pick that function when u do the step 4 (right click on the highlighted instruction in disassembler and pick "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses")