Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
neorandomcheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr v1.0.0-1.0.7 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jul-22

Post by neorandomcheater »

[QUOTE="XDAvenger93, post: 48606, member: 3678"]Don't do that. Unless you want them to add VAC or other anti-cheat protection to the single-player portion of the game, don't cheat the game economy.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why they would, they aren't offering credits for RMT and I haven't seen anything about trading with other people. fate still stopped me from maxing out crafting early, so basically all being a billionare does is make it so I can mark 2 skin my gears every time I find a new item =D

well that and buy all the rogue trader junk and grind it up into crafting mats for when I get good recipes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonexhd
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr v1.0.0-1.0.7 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jul-22

Post by jonexhd »

Guys... Does No Heat feature works fine for you? My Longlas Sniper overheated in just 1 shot while all features are activated, and it never cooled down the entire battle.

Also, the warp heat of psyker won't cool down with all features activated.

Update: I figured out that it is the prismatic shot skill causing the problem. This skill will cause the weapon overheat immediately, and when it does, the trainer somehow locked the weapon into overheat.
Last edited by jonexhd on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

erispope
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by erispope »

From my cursory check in the code, Warp Heat and Adrenaline are basically the same thing, which means if you go for max adrenaline, you are basically going for max warp heat. This might be useful in some builds, at least occasionally, but may cause problems.

OK, did some tinkering. The way it works, you need to have Full Adrenaline on, and then toggle on the No Adrenaline / Warp Heat code. This will - surprise! - make you generate no warp heat.

[USER=68]@Recifense[/USER] feel free to yoink this fix - and hopefully pretty it up, maybe it should be in a group (Adrenaline/Warp Heat -> Full or None). Might be nice with a warp heat at high level too, for the Psyker ability that uses that.
Last edited by erispope on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

no cooldown please xD

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

[QUOTE="neorandomcheater, post: 48611, member: 17193"]I don't see why they would, they aren't offering credits for RMT and I haven't seen anything about trading with other people. fate still stopped me from maxing out crafting early, so basically all being a billionare does is make it so I can mark 2 skin my gears every time I find a new item =D

well that and buy all the rogue trader junk and grind it up into crafting mats for when I get good recipes[/QUOTE]

People on the forums were already complaining that there are cheats that let people farm faster and then "potentially" bring their over leveled and over equipped characters in pvp. If any level of the economy gets tampered with, they will actually have an argument for A)moving everything server side or B) implementing anti-cheat/VAC/whatever for the solo portion of the game. But whateves, do as you will. I just told you and hopefully everyone reading this that the devs are already tipped off and will seek to stomp down on any sort of cheating, especialy if it turns out it actually fucks over the in-game economy.

Though granted yes, without trading, item editing and with credits being basically meaningless (like the standard currency in a f2p game compared to the premium one which is fate), there really isn't much argument to implement anything FOR NOW. And the multy section is already server sided so the table won't work there so ... all they are doing is punishing the solo players who don't want to deal with their unbalanced bugged broken mess of a game that's still in alpha and not ready for release at all.

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.0.1. There is a fix for suppression and a pointer to Credits collect during mission.

Cheers!

neorandomcheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[QUOTE="XDAvenger93, post: 48645, member: 3678"]People on the forums were already complaining that there are cheats that let people farm faster and then "potentially" bring their over leveled and over equipped characters in pvp. If any level of the economy gets tampered with, they will actually have an argument for A)moving everything server side or B) implementing anti-cheat/VAC/whatever for the solo portion of the game. But whateves, do as you will. I just told you and hopefully everyone reading this that the devs are already tipped off and will seek to stomp down on any sort of cheating, especialy if it turns out it actually fucks over the in-game economy.

Though granted yes, without trading, item editing and with credits being basically meaningless (like the standard currency in a f2p game compared to the premium one which is fate), there really isn't much argument to implement anything FOR NOW. And the multy section is already server sided so the table won't work there so ... all they are doing is punishing the solo players who don't want to deal with their unbalanced bugged broken mess of a game that's still in alpha and not ready for release at all.[/QUOTE]

anyone else notice the leaderboards, people have like 8000 glory, but the cap is 800 a week, and the game isn't 1 week old yet. I think they have bigger fish to fry than my credit billionare butt hehe

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Crafting materials can be gained through chests in missions. I believe it works in a similar way as with credits.

jeggyresti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jeggyresti »

can u get banned for using this table since it online game or no?

Faust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Faust »

[QUOTE="jeggyresti, post: 48688, member: 11861"]can u get banned for using this table since it online game or no?[/QUOTE]

From what I gather, you get banned from the leaderboards. I'm not sure if there's any other punishments or if there's future ramifications such as not getting rewards for events, etc. I'm not even sure they can detect any of this. They probably just go off of glory so if you're not suddenly top of the leaderboard you're probably fine, but that's just a guess.

neorandomcheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[QUOTE="jeggyresti, post: 48688, member: 11861"]can u get banned for using this table since it online game or no?[/QUOTE]

I would avoid using it in pvp since if it works there and they fraps you, youre busted.

doreen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doreen »

i just got too much money,...

it shows -21474836648 now and i cant buy anything , how can i fix it

Faust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Faust »

[QUOTE="doreen, post: 48705, member: 18314"]i just got too much money,...

it shows -21474836648 now and i cant buy anything , how can i fix it[/QUOTE]

Can you set a negative value for money gained from a round?

The largest 32 bit integer is 2,147,483,647. Don't make numbers bigger than that.
Last edited by Faust on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

doreen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doreen »

[QUOTE="Faust, post: 48706, member: 18303"]Can you set a negative value for money gained from a round?

The largest 32 bit integer is 2,147,483,647. Don't make numbers bigger than that.[/QUOTE]

i tried its not working, cant set negative value.

BTW i made about 200,000,000
Last edited by doreen on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

[QUOTE="neorandomcheater, post: 48665, member: 17193"]anyone else notice the leaderboards, people have like 8000 glory, but the cap is 800 a week, and the game isn't 1 week old yet. I think they have bigger fish to fry than my credit billionare butt hehe[/QUOTE]

you may find this hard to believe, but those guys are there because they played that much. An optimized assassin or psyker build can do up to +300 PL missions and clear the map in 2-5 minutes. So they just spam impossible tarrot missions and then when out of fate very hard normal mission to farm fate again, or they just create a second character and burn through the story with it in a few hours to farm fate again.

Currently no. HOWEVER, if you keep cheating the economy of the game with credits, or try to use it in PvP or other such nonsense you will eventually get reported and banned. And this is subject to change, as they might be adding further anti-cheat measures in the future due to people doing exactly the things I mentioned that that they can easily check for and realize they have to do something.

Basically if you want to be safe with this: don't touch or alter any variable that gets stored on their servers (credits, fate, glory, rank points, item editing, etc) and never use the table in any of the modes where other players can spot you like PvP or coop. Yes, even if you are coop-ing with someone you know will not rat you out because those portions are monitored and hosted on their servers, not on your machine like the solo portion is (though they might change that too), and I seriously doubt the table would work in those mods to begin with, but just to be safe close CE if you want to enter any of them.