Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Post by VirgilSouth »

Stardust wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:42 am
Apparently you click "Find out what addresses this instruction accesses" on wrong instruction. There are multiple instructions wich access address of item quantity but only one of them access when you consume item. It should look like "mov [rbx+00000120],eax"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

qq394284504
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor - Martyr/Prophecy v2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Aug-14

Post by qq394284504 »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:42 pm
Well hope i made working pointers. Should work both in mission and in lobby (safer while in mission but you need to finish it).
Values of "Attribute Points" pointers both don't match values shown in game and its normal just use one of them. Also pointers may not work after loading new character so you need to exit to main menu and load character again.

Included:
-Passive points pointer
-Attribute points pointers
-Attributes pointers
-Infinite Inoculator charges script

To permanently increase attributes beyond "hardcoded" limit you need to set attribute points higher than sum of desired value of all attributes, then set "Attribute Points Invested" pointers to desired value, then close character window (its important cos values will reset in next step if you dont close it), then add or remove point to any attribute to make game accept changes.

For example, to increase all three attributes by 50 set attribute points to 150+, then set one attribute to 51 and other two to 50, then close character window, then remove (in character window) one point from attribute which was set to 51, et voila! If you did it in mission you should finish it like normal to save changes.

Warhammer.CT
Spoiler
Well guys i finally cracked passive points. Lack of skills doesn't allow me to make simple pointer so there is an instruction -
attach .ct to process, click 'Advanced Options' in bottom left corner of CE window, in new window right click on address and click 'Find out what addresses this code writes to', if CE ask permission to attach debugger - press yes, new window should open, go to game and open "Passives" tab, go to CE, one address should appear ??? profit. There are your passive points. Set desired value, distribute points then you better restart game cos attached debugger eventually makes game to crash
Warhammer_pass.CT

PS Do this in mission cos game recalculate values after leaving "Passives" tab while you in lobby

PSS Also i found a way to PERMANENTLY change attributes but method way more complicated so im not sure that i can explain it in english
The game has been updated, the CT table can not be used, please update it!

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Check updated version
Warhammer.CT
(5.03 KiB) Downloaded 1079 times

williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Post by williamcll »

Any way to increase loot quantity or quality?

Dobrozz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dobrozz »

HelpfulPiracy03 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:55 am
Please remember your roots.

Cheers.
Hello there would u mind do the update for 2.7.2 thanks :)

Harmacist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Harmacist »

Dobrozz wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:18 pm
HelpfulPiracy03 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:55 am
Please remember your roots.

Cheers.
Hello there would u mind do the update for 2.7.2 thanks :)
The table that was posted in Feb 1st still works.
Just tested yesterday. Hook the table once you're in the command ship.

qq394284504
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qq394284504 »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:33 pm
Check updated version

Warhammer.CT
The game has been updated today. Please update the CT table. Thank you very much. :) ;)

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Warhammer 26_05_2023.CT
(5.03 KiB) Downloaded 725 times

Darther
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darther »

Table doesn't work. I can't check any of the boxes

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 7:48 pm
Warhammer 26_05_2023.CT
up pls

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

There were no new patches and table still works for me so i dont think there is much i can do

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Well hope i made working pointers. Should work both in mission and in lobby (safer while in mission but you need to finish it).
Values of "Attribute Points" pointers both don't match values shown in game and its normal just use one of them. Also pointers may not work after loading new character so you need to exit to main menu and load character again.

Included:
-Passive points pointer
-Attributes pointers

To permanently increase attributes beyond "hardcoded" limit you need to set attribute points higher than sum of desired value of all attributes, then set "Attribute Points Invested" pointers to desired value, then close character window (its important cos values will reset in next step if you dont close it), then add or remove point to any attribute to make game accept changes.

For example, to increase all three attributes by 50 set attribute points to 150+, then set one attribute to 51 and other two to 50, then close character window, then remove (in character window) one point from attribute which was set to 51, et voila! If you did it in mission you should finish it like normal to save changes.

Warhammer.CT
Spoiler
Well guys i finally cracked passive points. Lack of skills doesn't allow me to make simple pointer so there is an instruction -
attach .ct to process, click 'Advanced Options' in bottom left corner of CE window, in new window right click on address and click 'Find out what addresses this code writes to', if CE ask permission to attach debugger - press yes, new window should open, go to game and open "Passives" tab, go to CE, one address should appear ??? profit. There are your passive points. Set desired value, distribute points then you better restart game cos attached debugger eventually makes game to crash
Warhammer_pass.CT

PS Do this in mission cos game recalculate values after leaving "Passives" tab while you in lobby

PSS Also i found a way to PERMANENTLY change attributes but method way more complicated so im not sure that i can explain it in english
[Link]
Where is option for "writes to" There r only Reads. Point pls

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

demorest2 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:35 pm
VirgilSouth wrote:

Included:
-Passive points pointer
-Attributes pointers

Warhammer.CT
Spoiler
Warhammer_pass.CT

[Link]
idk it should be on this exact place. Anyway this address is useless cos i didnt update it

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:58 pm
demorest2 wrote:
VirgilSouth wrote:

Included:
-Passive points pointer
-Attributes pointers

Warhammer.CT
Spoiler
Warhammer_pass.CT

[Link]
idk it should be on this exact place. Anyway this address is useless cos i didnt update it
How to find real adress:?! Help, pls. Whch value i should target n bytes?

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

demorest2 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:07 pm
VirgilSouth wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:58 pm
demorest2 wrote:

[Link]
How to find real adress:?! Help, pls. Whch value i should target n bytes?
Use Flex's instruction at page 20. In second step pick "what access" instead of "what writes" and look for exact same opcode