Vampyr - [CODEX]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chepdidepp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by Chepdidepp »

It fucked up my inventory. For example, I can't buy any Ferrictartrates because there is no number available. It is kinda set as infinte, so I can't finish a side quest. How can I undo it? I think the easy craft hack broke it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by ishist »

[QUOTE="Chepdidepp, post: 48526, member: 13958"]It fucked up my inventory. For example, I can't buy any Ferrictartrates because there is no number available. It is kinda set as infinte, so I can't finish a side quest. How can I undo it? I think the easy craft hack broke it.[/QUOTE]

Same issue for me. A handful of items have a quantity of -1 and it blocks me from acquiring any more.

TG1K986
Cheater
Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by TG1K986 »

[QUOTE="ishist, post: 48562, member: 4225"]Same issue for me. A handful of items have a quantity of -1 and it blocks me from acquiring any more.[/QUOTE]

same thing here... I think my save is broken now..

MadaraTargaryen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by MadaraTargaryen »

Yeah this table is great the only thing its missing is a way to get those Hints from characters especially if you miss an important story character hint which happens very often.Also there is no way to reload the save to get the hint so you are just stuck.So if someone can get a pointer for those character hints that would be beyond great.

Carcosa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by Carcosa »

Thanks a lot for the table!

darkhunter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by darkhunter »

[QUOTE="TG1K986, post: 48603, member: 8269"]same thing here... I think my save is broken now..[/QUOTE]

there is a workaround, it happpend o to so what i did was this:

- i went to the table and started to craft stuff using the easy craft script from the table enabled (only that one enabled)

- after i crafted most of the stuff that would use all the items i saved the game just to be sure (just talk with an NPC) and exited comletly

- when i opened the game again i could go and buy new stuff i needed to finish the quest (ex: the placebo quest)

hope this workaround helps

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by gunbalde60 »

Would a mesmerize pointer be possible?

TG1K986
Cheater
Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by TG1K986 »

[QUOTE="darkhunter, post: 48746, member: 16296"]there is a workaround, it happpend o to so what i did was this:

- i went to the table and started to craft stuff using the easy craft script from the table enabled (only that one enabled)

- after i crafted most of the stuff that would use all the items i saved the game just to be sure (just talk with an NPC) and exited comletly

- when i opened the game again i could go and buy new stuff i needed to finish the quest (ex: the placebo quest)

hope this workaround helps[/QUOTE]

Thank you man for this tips, but already used other save file ?

MadaraTargaryen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Please can someone help me find a way to edit those annoying character hints I missed a hint and it broke my save game.Any help would be appreciated.

Seymordius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by Seymordius »

Well, I started over 5 times before realizing I could just make save backups on my PC and then reload said backups if I made decisions I didn't like. It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but it worked for now. Your saves are located at: C:Users"YourUserName"AppDataLocalAVGameSavedSaveGames

You will need to be able to see all hidden folders in order to see AppData, by the way.

HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth »

[QUOTE="Chepdidepp, post: 48526, member: 13958"]It fucked up my inventory. For example, I can't buy any Ferrictartrates because there is no number available. It is kinda set as infinte, so I can't finish a side quest. How can I undo it? I think the easy craft hack broke it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="ishist, post: 48562, member: 4225"]Same issue for me. A handful of items have a quantity of -1 and it blocks me from acquiring any more.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="TG1K986, post: 48603, member: 8269"]same thing here... I think my save is broken now..[/QUOTE]

I was able to use the table by [url=https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/vampyr.7166/]Kalas[/url] to fix this.

Choose the easy crafting option in that table, then craft some treatments or serums, which should change the samples back to 0 from -1, which will then allow you to buy more.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use the unlimited items cheat on that table as it also gives you unlimited quest items. This means you won't be able to complete the quest for Dr Strickland as the item you need to put in his office to complete the quest remains at 99 (even with the cheat off and the table not active) as the game doesn't seem to register you placing the item when it still exists in your inventory.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by justiny »

[QUOTE="HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, post: 48886, member: 18409"]I was able to use the table by [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/vampyr.7166/']Kalas[/URL] to fix this.

Choose the easy crafting option in that table, then craft some treatments or serums, which should change the samples back to 0 from -1, which will then allow you to buy more.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use the unlimited items cheat on that table as it also gives you unlimited quest items. This means you won't be able to complete the quest for Dr Strickland as the item you need to put in his office to complete the quest remains at 99 (even with the cheat off and the table not active) as the game doesn't seem to register you placing the item when it still exists in your inventory.[/QUOTE]

The bad thing about this game is that it lumps every items (e.g. ammo, junk, quest items) together around the same addresses, so manipulating 1 affects the rest.

MadaraTargaryen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr - [CODEX]

[QUOTE="Seymordius, post: 48870, member: 17831"]Well, I started over 5 times before realizing I could just make save backups on my PC and then reload said backups if I made decisions I didn't like. It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but it worked for now. Your saves are located at: C:Users"YourUserName"AppDataLocalAVGameSavedSaveGames

You will need to be able to see all hidden folders in order to see AppData, by the way.[/QUOTE]

I know that.I already had save back ups all over the place.But without spoiling anything this one character hint that I missed is too far apart from my save backups and too far into the game to start over.I still appreciate that you are trying to help but I really need somebody to help me find the pointer to change [B]character hints[/B].I know how to make only basic cheat tables and really have no idea where to start when it comes to this.So please if anybody has something,I would be eternally grateful.

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by Shiren »

[QUOTE="MadaraTargaryen, post: 48893, member: 18271"]I know that.I already had save back ups all over the place.But without spoiling anything this one character hint that I missed is too far apart from my save backups and too far into the game to start over.I still appreciate that you are trying to help but I really need somebody to help me find the pointer to change [B]character hints[/B].I know how to make only basic cheat tables and really have no idea where to start when it comes to this.So please if anybody has something,I would be eternally grateful.[/QUOTE]

There is a character in the last are of the game, west end i think, on the north part of the city that live in what seems an old tomb, he is the primarch of the st paul stole or something, paying him will reveal a missing hint on a random npc, seems to work with all npc you haven't failed a hint with, don't remember the exact location but he is close to the twin brothers if you found them already, not too far from the sewer access for west end

MadaraTargaryen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr - [CODEX]

[QUOTE="Shiren, post: 48960, member: 3582"]There is a character in the last are of the game, west end i think, on the north part of the city that live in what seems an old tomb, he is the primarch of the st paul stole or something, paying him will reveal a missing hint on a random npc, seems to work with all npc you haven't failed a hint with, don't remember the exact location but he is close to the twin brothers if you found them already, not too far from the sewer access for west end[/QUOTE]

Thanks but yeah I know about it already but that does not work for failed hints and it does not work if you have not gained access to west end yet.In my case a missed hint and a failed hint together screwed me over late in game so I had to start over and now again a missed hint in the docks chapter does not allow me to pick the third option with the Sad Saint which I have picked in my first game(also im stuck in the sewers with no way to go back and get the hint,only way forward is with the hint).So again if someone could take the time to add the cheat table pointer for character hints in my case specifically for the Sad Saint I would be overjoyed.
Last edited by MadaraTargaryen on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.