Mobius Final Fantasy International/Japanese Steam Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
amberheard4
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mobius Final Fantasy International/Japanese Steam Edition

Post by amberheard4 »

I think I got permanent banned already. dang it, my fault on getting too much on ranked even feels bad man! hahaha any thoughts if this is permanent banned? lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

popotexxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by popotexxx »

amberheard4 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:56 pm
I think I got permanent banned already. dang it, my fault on getting too much on ranked even feels bad man! hahaha any thoughts if this is permanent banned? lol

What did you do in ranked??
Mine was top between top 25 and 15 (hehe) but I only used the "one hit break" and "mobius zone" with "ultimate bar" to kill the monsters/cloud with auto battles and get over 20 billion in battle score. I'm 2k in endless war and nothing happened. Sorry for my english.

amberheard4
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by amberheard4 »

popotexxx wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:22 pm
amberheard4 wrote:

Mine was top between top 25 and 15 (hehe) but I only used the "one hit break" and "mobius zone" with "ultimate bar" to kill the monsters/cloud with auto battles and get over 20 billion in battle score. I'm 2k in endless war and nothing happened. Sorry for my english.
For real? Well I'm at 300+ Ranked and I use only "One Hit Break" nothing more and also yes I auto battle I still don't know why they perma banned me. I also use back 2 back Ex-Job max stats all. Too bad its my main account. I loss good supreme cards like Minwu, Emperor of Arubboth, Yiazmat, Ragnarok, Braska's Final Aeon, Sin, Ultimate Chaos, Lights of Hope, Warrior of Light,Extreme Shiva X and Bahamut Neo. :D

popotexxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by popotexxx »

amberheard4 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:23 pm
popotexxx wrote:
amberheard4 wrote:

For real? Well I'm at 300+ Ranked and I use only "One Hit Break" nothing more and also yes I auto battle I still don't know why they perma banned me. I also use back 2 back Ex-Job max stats all. Too bad its my main account. I loss good supreme cards like Minwu, Emperor of Arubboth, Yiazmat, Ragnarok, Braska's Final Aeon, Sin, Ultimate Chaos, Lights of Hope, Warrior of Light,Extreme Shiva X and Bahamut Neo. :D
With max stats do you mean the 8 panels unlocked?? Now I'm scared.

amberheard4
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by amberheard4 »

popotexxx wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:23 am
amberheard4 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:23 pm
popotexxx wrote:

With max stats do you mean the 8 panels unlocked?? Now I'm scared.
Yes and both of my Ex-Job are max to lvl 32 each which is I did legit. I don't know how they banned it tho coz I'm careful also and I don't grind on EW3 also. It sucks but I think its the consequences. Well bro keep it low for you this time you might get detected also :)

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

someone may reported you. SE has no auto-detect for now. I still use full ultimate, speedhack, god mode since last patch.

on tower ranking. I'm no interest on it. so my rank is 4000+ just get some node rewards.

I believed even you got Superb Legit-Deck. Very maximum LV cards. you still got reported by witch-hunting jealousy guys.

maybe we should discard tower RANKINGs. for safest

amberheard4
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by amberheard4 »

masakiandou wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:01 pm
someone may reported you. SE has no auto-detect for now. I still use full ultimate, speedhack, god mode since last patch.

on tower ranking. I'm no interest on it. so my rank is 4000+ just get some node rewards.

I believed even you got Superb Legit-Deck. Very maximum LV cards. you still got reported by witch-hunting jealousy guys.

maybe we should discard tower RANKINGs. for safest
Yeah still got an alternate account with good monk supreme cards/support but not job, I'll wait for Sophia Ex Job for Global lol. Already saved 83 summon cards with 25k+ mags. :)

Yes I think I should leave Tower Ranking for good, just get node rewards and that's it. Safest indeed!

glacius40
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by glacius40 »

Can someone tell me which codes still working and give me the link to download the ct?

mobpsycho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mobpsycho »

Got 5days ban, is it still safe to play or will I have a high chances of someone reporting me again. It just a 2month old test account btw but with all support supremes. No problem in making a new account but feeling unmotivated to play through those long stories again umu

Edit: or will SE monitor my account from now on?

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

Don't know whats going on. ban waves hit many accounts that much?

I plays since steam global opening, (rerolled at first). and start with cheatplay about end of my 1st-year play. paid on some events, STILL cheats and almost doesn't play without cheats.

make sure you don't go far in Endless War 2 & 3 that much? . or go higher and higher in Tower ranking? even Legit Decks doesn't mean you got no reported.

and yeah, I notice some bug reports in reddit about Duplicate Items in gift box (got same gift over and over results in cheat gift // and thats not player's fault man, ). I never got that because always press "Get All".

anyone notice something strange?

mobpsycho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mobpsycho »

My ew2 n ew3 are only at 12kills. My fault lies on testing tower with non legit deck, some salty players definitely did report me because of that

Never encountered that bug, currently amused with Gilgamesh skin animation bug, dawn warrior skin es unlock bug and daily mission cleared while in MP will disconnect me no other way except restart the game (can't believe that the bug from 2 years ago still here, what even SE doing except copy-paste codes from japan side rofl)

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

gift box bugs only happen when Steam account linked to android/Ios phones. You got one on Steam (one-by-one got ,not get all gifts)
then uses OTP and got again on phones ASAP.

some players exploited it by beat new MP bosses and got summon Ticket again and again to duplicated. thats all I heard.

for legit decks, I've no clue on it. many guys got Real boss-slayer decks still got reported.
maybe they thought low-rank LV is not worth on high RANKING position too. so low-playtime players maybe monitored first.

RinaldoStriker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RinaldoStriker »

mobpsycho wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:05 am
Got 5days ban, is it still safe to play or will I have a high chances of someone reporting me again. It just a 2month old test account btw but with all support supremes. No problem in making a new account but feeling unmotivated to play through those long stories again umu

They will probably not monitor you. I got a 5 day for going too hard on a rank tower (had a legit sub deck, but farming main deck). Since then I've only went hard on EW3, and they've not bothered me. It's been months. I also change my name frequently with weird characters so it's hard to report me.

People should just take it easy on rank towers, since it seems thats all SE cares about. The rewards are not worth it versus potential Endless War rewards.

mobpsycho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mobpsycho »

RinaldoStriker wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:25 pm
mobpsycho wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:05 am

They will probably not monitor you. I got a 5 day for going too hard on a rank tower (had a legit sub deck, but farming main deck). Since then I've only went hard on EW3, and they've not bothered me. It's been months. I also change my name frequently with weird characters so it's hard to report me.

People should just take it easy on rank towers, since it seems thats all SE cares about. The rewards are not worth it versus potential Endless War rewards.
Nice knowing that, gonna lay low from now on. Still has 1day before ban lifted!

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

I use the table to farm resources via EW3. I recently hit 7k on it.