Mobius Final Fantasy International/Japanese Steam Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mobius Final Fantasy International/Japanese Steam Edition

Post by masakiandou »

Aryo95 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:14 am
looks like the game is shutting down soon
Yes , Japanese will ended at end of march, global maybe june.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dpmage83
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dpmage83 »

Just finished talking to the support about the global status and their exact message was "Greetings,

Per the announcement, all services will be shut down for Mobius Final Fantasy on June 30, 2020 at 6:00 PM PDT. The game will no longer be accessible after this date in any form.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but hope you are still able to enjoy playing the game until then.

Thank you,
Agent Kerry
SQUARE ENIX Customer Support" so yea if you're gonna cheat now's the time as they already planing to kill it so go for broke I guess.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

dpmage83 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:20 am
Just finished talking to the support about the global status and their exact message was "Greetings,

Per the announcement, all services will be shut down for Mobius Final Fantasy on June 30, 2020 at 6:00 PM PDT. The game will no longer be accessible after this date in any form.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but hope you are still able to enjoy playing the game until then.

Thank you,
Agent Kerry
SQUARE ENIX Customer Support" so yea if you're gonna cheat now's the time as they already planing to kill it so go for broke I guess.
YEP, now we can go ALL-OUT on EW4 now. farm as you want, draw as you need. Towers is no more values to play.

and I shouldn't say "cheatplay" is responsible for game-closing. because Gacha game gonna ended itself someday NO MATTER WHAT.
I'm also experienced both legit-play and cheatplay. still got some prideful on deck-build based on mystyle. I guess I have no regrets for this game until now.

..excepted I already topped up magicites on new year event for VIP. and next week they announced CLOSING. lol.

RinaldoStriker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RinaldoStriker »

I finally got perma banned. I'm assuming it's because my EW4 count was too high. I've not cheated on towers in over 6 months, and I've not done EW4 in weeks. So they didn't detect it. They probably looked at node count and assumed I cheated. Oh well, if perma banned I guess now is as good a time as any.

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

How high was your EW count?

popotexxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by popotexxx »

Onidurum wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:48 pm
Right now:

•EW2: 170 (no hack)
•EW3: 5088 (280+/- no hack)
•EW4: 1370 (full hack)

RinaldoStriker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RinaldoStriker »

Onidurum wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:48 pm
1200ish for EW4.

Kinda foolish of them really. I paid $9.99 monthly just to keep the VIP status and support the game. Plus bought magicite whenever they offered a supreme ticket. They should've just milked me til the end of service.

GbProudmourd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GbProudmourd »

It is April and you cannot buy Magicite anymore from the game (And the Arena is no more too).
So, any plans on going deeper on the cheating of this game that it will be clearly not be monitored? (I guess).

Maybe give infinity Celestina or Infinity Summon Ticket usage, but for what I read, I think Celestina will be more accurate.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

GbProudmourd wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:40 am
It is April and you cannot buy Magicite anymore from the game (And the Arena is no more too).
So, any plans on going deeper on the cheating of this game that it will be clearly not be monitored? (I guess).

Maybe give infinity Celestina or Infinity Summon Ticket usage, but for what I read, I think Celestina will be more accurate.
someone in reddit forum try to ripped this game to private server by reverse engineering.
if you want to exploited currency things. you should wait for that. "It's on server side"

just do cheat table to clear Endless war 4 to 1000+ stages. you can get any tickets as you want.

I still play this game until server ended or got banned. :P

this thread should be locked down. plz admin.

GbProudmourd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GbProudmourd »

masakiandou wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:22 am
someone in reddit forum try to ripped this game to private server by reverse engineering.
if you want to exploited currency things. you should wait for that. "It's on server side"

just do cheat table to clear Endless war 4 to 1000+ stages. you can get any tickets as you want.

I still play this game until server ended or got banned. :P

this thread should be locked down. plz admin.
You don't have a link, do you?
I more hope they made the game offline, do...

That is one way, but... the fear they will ban me it still there, knowing how they may act (890 times done so far).

xmoddevteam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xmoddevteam »

game is dead so congrats to us