marulash wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 am
Here's the explanation about how SUMMON works.
firs when you click on a Banner
The confirmation for the summon will pop-up
Now here's the trick
1. Your mobius application will send the banner_id to server application
2. The server application will retrieved the cards list available from that banner_id
3. The server applications will randomly pickup from the cards list. The percentages of cards probability are listed from Mobius Info.
4. After picking up the card_ids, the server applications will send back the card_ids to your application. Yes only the card_id.
5. After sending the card_ids to your application, your application will now collect the images corresponding to the card_ids sent by the server application.
6. all succeeding steps are all animations, this will include clicking 1 by 1 on the screen to show the cards you get.
Now here's the explanation on Goghor's post. Goghor's knows what he's doing, why? because Goghor is a programmer.
The programming language that Goghor's post was a JAVA programming language, A language that all applications of android was built.
Observed on the video (Goghor's post) there is a little icon hovering, that is an application that connects to another application which is Mobius FF, that icon is a MOD SETTINGS for the game. if you have that and if you know how to program it you will know what goghor's mean it.
But actually when you clicked YES on the summon pop-up confirmation, summon tickets and/or Magicite will consumed, and after that if you have goghor's modded application you will know the cards you will get BEFORE THE ANIMATION!