- Adjusted Unlimited Ammo|Runes to now also take care of the Rewire Tool
- Adjusted Disable "You can't carry anymore ammo of this type." message script to now also take into account grenades (or other items) looted from objects (e.g.: grenade traps)
Re-download from below.
[ 28.05.2018 - First Release ]
Been playing this game for the past 1-2 weeks, as I've not finished it and I thought I might share with ya the compilation I'm using. Includes various scripts from Dishonored 2 from several people I'll mention at the end of this post:
1) For Health, Mana, Ammo - - activate [Enable] script, then activate any of the scripts that show-up below it
2) The rest are self-explanatory.
3) If you want to use the Inventory Editor, first activate Inventory Pointer script, then go back in-game. Resume game so pointer is acquired. Get back to CE and activate Toggle Inventory Editor script. Scroll through the list and find what you want to edit. Now.. for Powers you do not yet own (such as those from OG+), find them in the list - - they're close to the bottom - - set Value to 1 for each (you got Blink, Dark Vision and Domino), making sure you click Set Value button. Add anything else you want to access early in the game (such as the missing[?] Stun Mines). Close editor. Get back in-game, F5, then F9. You should now see all in your list :p (yes, they are activated during load of the savegame).
4) If you want to edit your Current Mission, Playthrough or Global stats, you'll have to fix the two scripts yourselves (they're in the [ Debug ]) section. Can't be arsed with them anymore as I don't really care for that shit (no OCD here).
- 523 - - for most of the scripts; where unchanged, I just kept his name in the credits (header of script) and date of update; where modifications were required, I used "adapted by" (got approval to port them over)
- 3723 - - for Oblivious Guards script (got approval to port it over)
- 877 - - for Extend Blink/Displace Distance script (he expressed his approval publicly in this post, as long as it's credited)