Graveyard Keeper

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CannonFodder
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 3:34 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by CannonFodder » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:21 am

I'm afraid it's impossible. That's too long ago, I didn't record them. I've finished the game and deleted it.

jocomomoco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by jocomomoco » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:35 pm

CannonFodder wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:21 am
I'm afraid it's impossible. That's too long ago, I didn't record them. I've finished the game and deleted it.
Well, dont worry my friend, I sent the game to hell after crashed after almost an hour without saving :/

Henpaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by Henpaku » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:09 am

Hello, I am really new here. I am currently playing on ver.1.206? I think? and the cheat table someone made for 1.122 works fine.

The only problem I have is that when I go to bed the stamina won't fully refill to max. This is fine for passing time super quick and all, but I just wanted to use the cheats to help me get back to a point I was at before my save was deleted (butter fingers).

This effect never goes away even if I disable all the cheats and restart the game.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

User avatar
QuarryTen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by QuarryTen » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:25 am

Henpaku wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:09 am
Hello, I am really new here. I am currently playing on ver.1.206? I think? and the cheat table someone made for 1.122 works fine.

The only problem I have is that when I go to bed the stamina won't fully refill to max. This is fine for passing time super quick and all, but I just wanted to use the cheats to help me get back to a point I was at before my save was deleted (butter fingers).

This effect never goes away even if I disable all the cheats and restart the game.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!
i believe this is supposed to happen if your character goes to town and gets struck by lightning. your character was gravely wounded and max 50% energy is the result. I haven't found a way to get rid of the effect yet but it is kind of annoying.

Henpaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by Henpaku » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:49 pm

Sorry, I did some testing with the cheats later, like on new game files and stuff. As soon as day of wrath passes. It starts doing it. You can never recover up to full stam while sleeping and it does this forever, even if you restart the game. I cannot disable it. I've never attempted to go to town either.

All in all I managed to just hack the energy manually using a float search and slowly dupe items until I got my progress back more or less. But I hope the cheats could be updated at some point so I can enjoy a different kind of run in the future. I just wanna do weird stuff and stop whenever tho...

Thanks for the reply btw.

User avatar
QuarryTen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by QuarryTen » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Henpaku wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:49 pm
Sorry, I did some testing with the cheats later, like on new game files and stuff. As soon as day of wrath passes. It starts doing it. You can never recover up to full stam while sleeping and it does this forever, even if you restart the game. I cannot disable it. I've never attempted to go to town either.

All in all I managed to just hack the energy manually using a float search and slowly dupe items until I got my progress back more or less. But I hope the cheats could be updated at some point so I can enjoy a different kind of run in the future. I just wanna do weird stuff and stop whenever tho...

Thanks for the reply btw.
ah i see. well, that sucks.

kittentart777
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:38 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by kittentart777 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:32 am

Hey, all - using Cielos table, I cannot activate "ignore ingredients" at all - it hangs up in CE then just never activates. Is there a pre-click (other than the obvious enable) I'm missing? :)

SHJordan
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by SHJordan » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:05 pm

Is there any CT with working day/time change? it would be super awesome. Have anyone tried getting the always fufilled Mission? i saw that for mats was ok. but not for missions.

anon9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:28 am
Reputation: 22

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by anon9 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:43 am

Henpaku wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:49 pm
Sorry, I did some testing with the cheats later, like on new game files and stuff. As soon as day of wrath passes. It starts doing it. You can never recover up to full stam while sleeping and it does this forever, even if you restart the game. I cannot disable it. I've never attempted to go to town either.

All in all I managed to just hack the energy manually using a float search and slowly dupe items until I got my progress back more or less. But I hope the cheats could be updated at some point so I can enjoy a different kind of run in the future. I just wanna do weird stuff and stop whenever tho...

Thanks for the reply btw.
This is actually to do with a tired debuff, from what I've tested. Effectively what happens is depending on the cheats you have active, the tired debuff ends up glitched and becomes a permanent, hidden debuff (It counts as a buff and you sometimes even end up with two instances of this). Now, you can get rid of it (you can change the debuff into a buff, for example), but it will also (temporarily or visually) remove all your perks from what I've tried. I believe the name of the debuff is something like buff_tired_perk.

In theory, you should be able to avoid it by not using any cheats that affect time, energy, or buffs and sleeping regularly.
Also in theory, you can avoid it by locking the tired counter down to a number between 1-20 so it doesn't change.

If you use an infinite energy cheat, make sure it keeps you below 80 energy (95 should work, but 80 seems to work better).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bedvar, Google Adsense [Bot], Marcos Beran, splitinfinity