Graveyard Keeper

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KatzSmile
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by KatzSmile »

polymalignomy wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:36 pm
Gonna have to agree with Shion...
Oh, thats may be the case. I had GOG version

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

same as above. health, durability & items scripts work fine, but stamina pointers gives some crazy numbers.

polymalignomy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by polymalignomy »

KatzSmile wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:18 pm
polymalignomy wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:36 pm
Gonna have to agree with Shion...
Oh, thats may be the case. I had GOG version
I don't know enough about auto-injection scripting but the AOB I get back from Stamina is:
D9 18 8B 46 10 40 89 46 10 8D 65 FC

Which I notice is commented out at the injection point in your stamina script. I tried modifying the script by doing an auto-injection template and replacing it with your commands, keeping the above AOB but it just hoses the game. Any ideas?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

KatzSmile wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:54 am
Graveyard Keeper AOB Scripts

Functions:
- Stamina, tiredness (must be less than 300) and other stats pointer (like red, blue and green points)
- Health pointer
- Money Pointer

Stamina workaround - when you get right stamina pointer, set pStaminaIsSet to True to stop script from getting wrong value for pointer du to unity internal working complications.
This table didn't work for me, even trying to find the stamina pointer is difficult, that probably because it's not on 1.024. Also I'm running on steam version.

However Shadownesspl table works, i just have to find the right offset for the points, I don't think the tired removal cheat works for me.

shadownesspl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadownesspl »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:54 pm
However Shadownesspl table works, i just have to find the right offset for the points, I don't think the tired removal cheat works for me.
They've probably added new parameters which moved the places where points and tiredness were on 1.022. Once I update the game to 1.024, I'll post an updated table.

EDIT: I've updated the game to 1.024 (GOG) and all pointers work the same as on 1.022...

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shion »

Just to clear things up: doesn't matter whenever it's a GOG or Steam version - they are all the same DRM-free versions right now (v1.24).

EDIT: But I think I found the reason stuff works or not with random people - game developer is an idiot. New values are added dynamically and save contains all data, including crafting recipes. That is why it was recommended to start a new game after 1.23 update and cheat tables don't work in some cases. For example: there is no value for tech points in game until you actually gain one. All hail dynamic object structures! Developers be damned.

Don't know how one would get around that, but game version and game progress do matter here.
Last edited by Shion on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LegendZero88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LegendZero88 »

what a mess is this game! tried doing some scripts, but i have some problem with fstp command... and I'm a bit a noob so... it was a failure! :D

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shion »

shadownesspl wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:22 am
I've updated the game to 1.024 (GOG) and all pointers work the same as on 1.022...
Now delete your game (because otherwise you will have "unbalanced" crafting recipes in some areas) and start a new one on v1.024 :lol: I've got P-???????? on all pointers. Would appreciate if you were to update your table.

LegendZero88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LegendZero88 »

Shion wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:04 pm
shadownesspl wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:22 am
I've updated the game to 1.024 (GOG) and all pointers work the same as on 1.022...
Now delete your game (because otherwise you will have "unbalanced" crafting recipes in some areas) and start a new one on v1.024 :lol: I've got P-???????? on all pointers.
it's as shion said i tested with 1.024 version.
with a 1.022 save everything works, a new game with a 1.024 save nothing shows up.
if you can update it will be great, but thanks anyways! :D

KatzSmile
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KatzSmile »

If i'm seeing this right, thats mean that game change it pointer structure each time you finish story arc. tutorial arc, village arc, church arc, inquisition arc, etc. each one of them updates pointer structure changing their order and quantity. so it is not really possible to make one universal table compatible with every part of story. that because game store values not in some pre described order, but add them procedurally when every new story part begins.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

KatzSmile wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:09 pm
If i'm seeing this right, thats mean that game change it pointer structure each time you finish story arc. tutorial arc, village arc, church arc, inquisition arc, etc. each one of them updates pointer structure changing their order and quantity. so it is not really possible to make one universal table compatible with every part of story. that because game store values not in some pre described order, but add them procedurally when every new story part begins.
This is what I found out as well.

This is why it's hard to make scripts to find those addresses. I still think if you activate mono features, you could do it, but I am currently happy with just infinite items.

If someone has any other working features I will merge the tables and give credit in the first post

Also of note, a new version was released today 1.025

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I think I could do with just an item pointer, not infinite items but an item pointer.

finderz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by finderz »

v1.025 is out .

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Graveyard Keeper +9 (table Update6.2)

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for the game (v1.028). may add more later.
note that I'm still very early in the game, some of the scripts may not be covering all scenarios yet. I'll update the scripts if needed when I encounter them.

[Updates]
Update6.2
- updated dynamic size. added an injection to deal with collecting stuff. rewrote the injection point for trading to add the player's inventory filter.
Update6.1
- updated inventory size mod. added a new child script for it, dynamic size. the initial functionality of inventory size mod can be enabled by the child script custom size. read the description for details.
Update6
- added sprint key
- updated inventory size mod, it apply to your "backpack" only now.
Update5
- added inventory size mod.
- updated ignore tech points, it should prevent negative tech points now.
Update4
- added undead and ignore money.
- updated ignore energy. added back a missing aobscan. but the script still works on both 1.027 and 1.028 without it, so it doesn't really matter for now.
Update3.1
- updated ignore energy. it cover the energy use on swinging weapon now.
- updated inf. durability. it covers the Whetstone durability when repairing now.
- updated ignore ingredients. implement a workaround for repairing without a Whetstone on you. read description for details.
Update3
- added inf. durability.
- updated ignore ingredients. it covers some missing craft action and the item study on the study table now.
Update2
- added ignore tech points.
Update1
- added ignore energy and ignore ingredients.
- updated the description of time of day mod a bit.
[Options]
undead
ignore energy
inf. durability
ignore money
ignore tech points
ignore ingredients
sprint key
(up) inventory size mod (table Update6.1)
(up) - dynamic size (table Update6.2)
(new) - custom size (table Update6.1)
time of day mod

[Descriptions]
undead
- health still drop when being hit but you wont' die.

ignore energy
- you can work/gather/attack regardless of your remaining energy.
- energy still decrease until it reaches zero when you work/gather/attack.

inf. durability
- durability won't drop below the specified min durability (default: 0.8 == 80%) when you use the item.

ignore money
- you can always trade in regardless of the currant money you have.
- your money still decrease until it reaches zero when you trade.
- note that it still prevent you from selling things if the merchant don't have enough money to pay.

ignore tech points
- you can learn new tech regardless of the remaining tech points.
- tech points still decrease until they reach zero when learning tech.
- note that if the tech required a blueprint, you still need to obtain one first before you can learn it.

ignore ingredients
- you can craft/repair/study ignoring the item requirements.
- items required still decrease until they reach zero when craft/repair/study.
- when repairing an item without a Whetstone on you, instead of repairing the item, it'd duplicate the item in full durability after the repairing, you can then just sell the duplicated one. so, unless you want to earn some extra cash with this spoil, you should bring a Whetstone with you if you want to repair.

sprint key
- when activated, press and hold the specified key to sprint.
- key default: SHIFT, can be changed by choosing from the dropdown list (SHIFT / CTRL / ALT / CAPS LOCK).
- sprint speed default: x2.

inventory size mod
- when activated, allows you to use the 2 child scripts dynamic size and custom size to change the inventory behaviour.
- the change(s) apply to your own "backpack" only.

dynamic size
- need to activate inventory size mod first.
- when activated, the inventory size would be "expended" when needed. e.g., if your inventory size are 20 and it's full, adding in an item would expended it to 21. when you removed an item from the inventory, the size will be decreased until it revert back to 20.
- when you are moving items from a chest to your full backpack, the newly added item(s) won't be shown until you re-enter the transfer menu and/or viewing your inventory in the character menu, they are actually added to your backpack already nonetheless.
- items in the expended slots would be saved when the game is saved, just remember to activate this script again on your next game session. if in doubt, activate this script before you load a savegame.

custom size
- need to activate inventory size mod first.
- when activated, change the inventory size of your "backpack" to the specified size when activated.
- size default: 100.
- changed value would be saved when the game is saved. if in doubt, activate this script before you load a savegame.

time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.
- time of day would advance normally without pressing any of the above keys.
- you can advance/rewind past a day as well.
- when rewinding time, filter is implemented to make sure you won't go back past day 1.
- the value of current day, can be changed manually, but the HUD on the top left won't show the changes (and probably some day-dependant characters' schedule won't be updated as well) until you pass a day in-game. so it's better to use the mod keys described above to traverse between days.
- the value of the time of day can be changed manually, ranged between -1 and 1, -1: start of the day, 0: mid-day, 1: end of day.
latest
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+9, for game v1.028, table Update6.2
(1 MiB) Downloaded 171 times
backups
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+9, for game v1.028, table Update6.1
(712.22 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+9, for game v1.028, table Update6
(534.17 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+8, for game v1.028, table Update5
(536.19 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+7, for game v1.028, table Update4
(395.33 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+5, for game v1.027, table Update3.1
(363.91 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+5, for game v1.027, table Update3
(349.14 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+4, for game v1.026, table Update2
(336.12 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+3, for game v1.026, table Update1
(75.72 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Graveyard Keeper.CT
+1, for game v1.025
(55.85 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Last edited by Cielos on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 11 times in total.

bluechipps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bluechipps »

Thanks Cielos, I am definitely gonna be learning a lot from these scripts of yours! Any chance you know of a gg guide for learning how to work with mono in CE?

If i could ask one question though, how do all the "@@:" labels work? Cheers