Graveyard Keeper

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
huldu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by huldu » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 pm

The table by jawi still works, except the health. That one does not work for me.

Istrate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Istrate » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:58 am

Hello. The first table posted by ImpalaPUA, especially "Infinite Items (your stack doesn't decrease)" was excelent. But once i updated my game to v1.104.24838-GOG that table doesn't work anymore. The newer ones are handy, but totally lack this desired option. Could you please create a new table with a similar option? The one with "Edit clicked item quantity" is okay, but hard to use because you have to adjust the quantities manually once you modify something, and sometimes this gets bugged. With the older option, the infinite items, i had no problems as I could do anything without loosing the inventory count. Thank you very much.

finderz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by finderz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 am

Does this table support the latest version v1.122?

silverbody
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silverbody » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:59 pm

Does anyone know the value type of the body decay number. I have tried searching all types. But I never could get the results lower than ~2000 hits. I have also tried searching with float but I have not had any success with it. However, I am still very inexperienced with working with cheat engine.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:37 pm

finderz wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 am
Does this table support the latest version v1.122?
I was wondering the same thing. I don't think so.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:24 pm

Some options like craft and work multiplier, still work on my game , so I'm not going to included it in my table.
You have to merge it yourself.

Here's my small contribution.

options:

Durability 100%
- just like Unbreakable tools but injection points is on the head of the module instead of tail.

IsEnoughItems (buggy)
- Set IsEnoughItems flag to always true which enable you to craft things even you dont have that ingredient,but still will consume ingredient that you have.

Get Player
- Get playercomponent pointer which contain hp, money, in rest tab - inventory size, sanity, energy and speed.

Get Environment
- Get Enviromentengine pointer which contain current time.

Ignore Tech points
- Ignore tech points completely which does not check amout and nor consume .

Set Item value (Warning!)
- Activate -> open your inventory -> deactivate . If you activate the script while you get some items, you will get too much of it.

Enjoy :D
Attachments
Graveyard Keeper_v1.122.CT
(20.92 KiB) Downloaded 670 times

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Thank ya kindly :)

ImpalaPUA
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ImpalaPUA » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Istrate wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:58 am
Hello. The first table posted by ImpalaPUA, especially "Infinite Items (your stack doesn't decrease)" was excelent. But once i updated my game to v1.104.24838-GOG that table doesn't work anymore. The newer ones are handy, but totally lack this desired option. Could you please create a new table with a similar option? The one with "Edit clicked item quantity" is okay, but hard to use because you have to adjust the quantities manually once you modify something, and sometimes this gets bugged. With the older option, the infinite items, i had no problems as I could do anything without loosing the inventory count. Thank you very much.
Updated