Graveyard Keeper

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Graveyard Keeper

Post by CannonFodder »

I'm afraid it's impossible. That's too long ago, I didn't record them. I've finished the game and deleted it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jocomomoco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jocomomoco »

CannonFodder wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:21 am
I'm afraid it's impossible. That's too long ago, I didn't record them. I've finished the game and deleted it.
Well, dont worry my friend, I sent the game to hell after crashed after almost an hour without saving :/

Henpaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Henpaku »

Hello, I am really new here. I am currently playing on ver.1.206? I think? and the cheat table someone made for 1.122 works fine.

The only problem I have is that when I go to bed the stamina won't fully refill to max. This is fine for passing time super quick and all, but I just wanted to use the cheats to help me get back to a point I was at before my save was deleted (butter fingers).

This effect never goes away even if I disable all the cheats and restart the game.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Henpaku wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:09 am
Hello, I am really new here. I am currently playing on ver.1.206? I think? and the cheat table someone made for 1.122 works fine.

The only problem I have is that when I go to bed the stamina won't fully refill to max. This is fine for passing time super quick and all, but I just wanted to use the cheats to help me get back to a point I was at before my save was deleted (butter fingers).

This effect never goes away even if I disable all the cheats and restart the game.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!
i believe this is supposed to happen if your character goes to town and gets struck by lightning. your character was gravely wounded and max 50% energy is the result. I haven't found a way to get rid of the effect yet but it is kind of annoying.

Henpaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Henpaku »

Sorry, I did some testing with the cheats later, like on new game files and stuff. As soon as day of wrath passes. It starts doing it. You can never recover up to full stam while sleeping and it does this forever, even if you restart the game. I cannot disable it. I've never attempted to go to town either.

All in all I managed to just hack the energy manually using a float search and slowly dupe items until I got my progress back more or less. But I hope the cheats could be updated at some point so I can enjoy a different kind of run in the future. I just wanna do weird stuff and stop whenever tho...

Thanks for the reply btw.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Henpaku wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:49 pm
Sorry, I did some testing with the cheats later, like on new game files and stuff. As soon as day of wrath passes. It starts doing it. You can never recover up to full stam while sleeping and it does this forever, even if you restart the game. I cannot disable it. I've never attempted to go to town either.

All in all I managed to just hack the energy manually using a float search and slowly dupe items until I got my progress back more or less. But I hope the cheats could be updated at some point so I can enjoy a different kind of run in the future. I just wanna do weird stuff and stop whenever tho...

ah i see. well, that sucks.

kittentart777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kittentart777 »

Last edited by kittentart777 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

SHJordan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SHJordan »

Is there any CT with working day/time change? it would be super awesome. Have anyone tried getting the always fufilled Mission? i saw that for mats was ok. but not for missions.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Henpaku wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:49 pm

This is actually to do with a tired debuff, from what I've tested. Effectively what happens is depending on the cheats you have active, the tired debuff ends up glitched and becomes a permanent, hidden debuff (It counts as a buff and you sometimes even end up with two instances of this). Now, you can get rid of it (you can change the debuff into a buff, for example), but it will also (temporarily or visually) remove all your perks from what I've tried. I believe the name of the debuff is something like buff_tired_perk.

In theory, you should be able to avoid it by not using any cheats that affect time, energy, or buffs and sleeping regularly.
Also in theory, you can avoid it by locking the tired counter down to a number between 1-20 so it doesn't change.

If you use an infinite energy cheat, make sure it keeps you below 80 energy (95 should work, but 80 seems to work better).

beskkov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beskkov »

How do you access the debuffs?
I have the same issue =)

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Guys, any idea to spawn the Goldfish? I have been trying for over an hour.

Is there any way to increase the odds?

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

Trying to figure out how to get infinite energy, not in the recent 1.122 table (I'm on 1.201)

That "get player component" doesn't work on this version. It has something for tiredness but it doesn't actually change.

1.22 script seems to be able to freeze time and durability but limited actions per day is garbage lol

edit: also looking for money and so on.

seboschan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by seboschan »

is there any working table?

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

An update for v 1.300 will be great.

Quahox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Quahox »

Cake-san wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:24 pm
Some options like craft and work multiplier, still work on my game , so I'm not going to included it in my table.
You have to merge it yourself.

Here's my small contribution.

options:

Durability 100%
- just like Unbreakable tools but injection points is on the head of the module instead of tail.

IsEnoughItems (buggy)
- Set IsEnoughItems flag to always true which enable you to craft things even you dont have that ingredient,but still will consume ingredient that you have.

Get Player
- Get playercomponent pointer which contain hp, money, in rest tab - inventory size, sanity, energy and speed.

Get Environment
- Get Enviromentengine pointer which contain current time.

Ignore Tech points
- Ignore tech points completely which does not check amout and nor consume .

Set Item value (Warning!)
- Activate -> open your inventory -> deactivate . If you activate the script while you get some items, you will get too much of it.

Enjoy :D
Any plans on update it?