Empire Total War v1.5.0 Steam (GM and more) 2018-Jan-09

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pritesh666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Empire Total War v1.5.0 Steam (GM and more) 2018-Jan-09

Post by pritesh666 »

MikeO_42 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:07 am
Updated table for Total War: Empire. Works with the current patch as of April 25th, 2023 (12th gen intel patch).

I take no credit in the creation or updating of this table. All credit goes to its owner and creator, Recifense.

Current Bugs

Currently the use of the God Mode and Unlimited Ammo scripts are causing crashes in battle. Recifense has been notified and as soon as there is an update I will post it here.
@MikeO_42, please update the table for Thrones of Britannia too, I will be very grateful.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jeremienote
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeremienote »

Since the use of recrover size troops the game remains with the maximum number of troops in the regiments in battles and crash.

Vasky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vasky »

Jeremienote wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:33 pm
Since the use of recrover size troops the game remains with the maximum number of troops in the regiments in battles and crash.
Can confirm, altough for me it just appears to bug the game, not crash.

What's happening is that, in battle, the unit cards keep showing you have a full regiment but you can see the soldiers still die, leading to the units not retreating or not being count as dead even tho there's litteraly 1 guy or none left in the regiment(keep in mind the unit card will still say for ex. "150/150").
When this happens the only way to end the battle is to quit/surrender, at least that's my experience so far.

Hopefully we'll get an update soonish :). Cheers

Jeremienote
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeremienote »

J'ai essayé de désinstaller le jeu, supprimer les fichiers et cheat engine mais rien ne fonctionne.

Jeremienote
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeremienote »

J'ai essayé de désinstaller le jeu, supprimer les fichiers et cheat engine mais rien ne fonctionne.

Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darth_Alaks »

MikeO_42 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:23 am
Recifense has been notified of the crashes/issues with this version of the table and as soon as there is an update I will post it here.
Thank you very much for updating the table. Any news from Recifense regarding the complete GM and ammo update?

armads
Cheater
Cheater

Post by armads »

I know he's probably not going to do it too quickly (the rome total war table has had the same issue for a long time) because I know he's got hundreds of tables to deal with, but I do hope that one day it happens. I like having tables for these old games.

Sergeantsafrit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sergeantsafrit »

Vasky wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:04 am
Jeremienote wrote:
Can confirm, altough for me it just appears to bug the game, not crash.

What's happening is that, in battle, the unit cards keep showing you have a full regiment but you can see the soldiers still die, leading to the units not retreating or not being count as dead even tho there's litteraly 1 guy or none left in the regiment(keep in mind the unit card will still say for ex. "150/150").
When this happens the only way to end the battle is to quit/surrender, at least that's my experience so far.

Hopefully we'll get an update soonish :). Cheers

I’m having the same issue, even when recover troops is turned off and I started another save game. Does this break the game or is there a way to use this cheat engine with recover troops turned off but other features of the table work where is will not cause this issue?

Jot_X
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jot_X »

Jeremienote wrote:
I had the same problem. Deselecting the field "recover troop size" did not work. I deleted the parts of the script dealing with restoring the troop size, and now it works fine (without restoring the troop size). I did not understand the whole code, but it might be a typo.

If you want to try this method, you need to a) keep a copy of the original script and b) save the modified script separately.

p.s. thank you Recifense