Darkest Hour V1.05.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jan-09

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
edurodri19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Darkest Hour V1.05 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-05

Post by edurodri19 »

Any chance of this getting updated?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Darkest Hour V1.05 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-05

Post by Recifense »

konkun11 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:03 pm
Please update to 1.05.1 :)
Done.

Cheers!

Hausi7447
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Darkest Hour V1.05.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jan-09

Post by Hausi7447 »

I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but for some reason the god mode script doesnt work, my units are just stuck in combat forever

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Hausi7447 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:27 pm
I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but for some reason the god mode script doesnt work, my units are just stuck in combat forever
That's entirely possible result of god mode. Consider the following:
Your unit is trash and has insufficient stats to face the enemy, not to mention beat him. Normally, your unit would rout or be wiped out, but since you are on god mode, your unit never dies or drops organisation. However, since it has trash stats, it can't fight back in any meaningful manner, leading to a situation where you are in a perpetual stalemate. This is especially true if you send outdates or just plain insufficient units against large stack of enemy. Very easy to do in HoI2 and its derived games, as provinces are relatively big and yet people still try to win wars by sending single division to them, against army made out of 15.
Another important factor is attack/defense modifier in HoI2 and mods, which is super important general modifier for combat, based on terrain, troop composition, type of battle, weather, time of the day etc. Doing amphibious assault in bad weather? Congrats, your attack efficiency is 0% and you are going to achieve shit. If that was regular situation, your landing troops would be beaten in few days by the defenders, but since they can't die, the battle can go for YEARS, without achieving anything. I tested it once in FODD (the Fallout mod for HoI2), sending bunch of tribals against Enclave on god mode. The battle lasted for the ENTIRE GAME SESSION. I wasn't even trying to win it, just tying down Enclave's troops in a battle that normally would end up with me squashed within hours, as it was amphibious invasion on fortified, low-infra province that's for most of the year is frozen solid. The attack efficiency never grew above 5% and that was when I had late-game doctrines and other modifiers.
In other words - if your unit is fighting for a month non-stop and doesn't seem to be losing or dispersing, but isn't making advances either, then the script is working. You just don't have sufficient numbers to overcome the enemy.
Last edited by Mirek_Burczyn on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

On unrelated note, I've got a question. Would it be possible to get "move to next province instantly" script that's present for... pretty much all Paradox games, including other HoI games? I know there is an option to make "super" (huge quotation marks) units moving at 90 speed, which allows to do exactly that, but I would rather have unaltered units moving to next province on hourly basis. Pretty please?

Also, to make it more outlandish request, could it be done to work with not only the most recent version of DH, but also with 1.04? That's the last stable version on which FODD works. Unlike regular Darkest Hour, FODD has close to no infra, so moving troops takes weeks at best, months at worst if the province gets devastated by combat (which they alway are, but there is no joy in waiting 5 months until your unit "captures" a province, only to end up stuck there for half a year fighting defense battle and then getting booted for 3 months)

Tanagord
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tanagord »

I also up th request for "move to next province instantly", If you want to supplement it with someting else I suggest changing difficulty.csv in module folder. Note of disclaimer though, the modifiers that affect the pleyer there also apply to rebels/partisans so I suggest not editing the combat difficulty though or one may find some strange result

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Anyone? Anything?

7sergi9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 7sergi9 »

This does not work in version 1.05.2

nep22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nep22 »

Recifense, please update this table to V1.05.2
its a small update but it change the Darkest Hour.exe , so this 1.05.1 table didnt work

d9wad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by d9wad »

Yeah, it would be greatly appreciated if this was updated for 1.05.2 (forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/darkest-hour-patch-1-05-2-hot-fix-release.1530186/). However, I don't think Recifense is free to do it right now, someone else would have to step up U_U.