Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zedo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Post by zedo »

Hi there,
I'm no expert here and wanted to thanks everybody doing their best.

Tried Mudunya2 which in this case it doesn't auto crashes the game by just running the program.. Still, when try to speedhack (in this case with the forcedinjection-dll plugin) it crashes the game as CE does normally. They've seem to protect it good this time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ZippyDSMlee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZippyDSMlee »

I R so lost, I have build number 38996, what version CR works with it.(would be nice if trainers,ect used the base numbers since things are not that cut and dry at first blush). Sorry if I am asking in the wrong place, I can't seem to find anything to work with 38996 and I can;t really enjoy the game till I fix the stupid forced prebuilt base BS..yes I am that bad.... OCD is an evil thing I been stuck on doing great train robbery my way for a month....stupid siege tanks make it impossible for me to take the bases nice and quickly and I can't build up forces due to the stupid time limits... cant do the evacuation since I need something big to block the stupid buss so I can clean out the zerg basses...overly forced timed maps are hell for me....*sigh*

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Gameplayer, I'm not sure if there was a problem on my part before but SC2 always crashed for me if I had the cheats turned on in the main menu/during loading in SP. Not the ingame cheat section, but the top ones - so this is nothing new. I'm downloading SC2 right now to check it out, but single player is still cheatable, very much so. Fearlessrevolution's trainer works like a charm from what I heard, about to test it out myself.

EDIT: the trainer works, but no luck on Cheat Engine. I tried renaming the main Cheat Engine.exe too, which helped in some cases but doesn't work anymore. Hm, the speedhack is one of the things I liked to play with the most... I wonder if I can't find a way to bypass this new security. Should be doable.

EDIT 2: Well, I've found some undetected cheat engine hacks that I cannot get to work. All I really want from CE is the speedhack, any alternatives I can try? If anyone knows, please let me know as well.

EDIT 3: Nevermind, found the alternative way myself via CrySearch Memory Scanner:
[Link]

Outcast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Outcast »

rooxon wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:54 pm
EDIT 3: Nevermind, found the alternative way myself via CrySearch Memory Scanner:
[Link]
Did you manage to get it to work? I have followed exactly the steps laid out on that page but I just couldn't get it too work. Appreciate if you can enhanced the guide especially on CrySearch Memory Scanner usage.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I wonder where he learned how to search for those values :) I mean.. exactly those values. Give it a read: [Link]. Yeh, almost a decade ago...

BR,
Sun

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Outcast wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:52 pm
rooxon wrote:
[Link]
Did you manage to get it to work? I have followed exactly the steps laid out on that page but I just couldn't get it too work. Appreciate if you can enhanced the guide especially on CrySearch Memory Scanner usage.

Well I did exactly as the dude said. The program doesn't crash SC2, so that's a plus - then you just turn on a cheat, search for 2, turn it off, search for 0 etc. until you find one address. That's the one that you can then put to 2 and freeze for example and the cheat of your choice will be turned on. Don't know how to put it as a pointer in that software tho, would have to look it up.

Outcast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Outcast »

rooxon wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:07 pm
Outcast wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:52 pm
rooxon wrote:
[Link]

Well I did exactly as the dude said. The program doesn't crash SC2, so that's a plus - then you just turn on a cheat, search for 2, turn it off, search for 0 etc. until you find one address. That's the one that you can then put to 2 and freeze for example and the cheat of your choice will be turned on. Don't know how to put it as a pointer in that software tho, would have to look it up.
Kindly correct me if I am wrong, does that mean both the address for the respective value 2 and 0 must be the same?

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

If I understand you correctly, then yes. There will be only one address (per cheat) which changes it's value from 2 to 0 to 2 to 0 as you turn it on/off - just be careful you don't mess up the search and you will find it for sure. Once you have the addresses for your desired cheats, you can go back to the main menu, re-join the campaign, set those addresses to 2 and freeze, and they should work (at least they do for me and by going back to the menu you will still be getting achievements for your missions). But please be fair and do not use it in MP, there's a possibility that the game will crash or even that your account gets softbanned or maybe even permabanned from MP.

Again, wish I knew how to make pointers in that software so it wouldn't change each time you fire the game up, then I'd gladly post that table here. But since that tutorial, where I found the way to cheat, did not attach a table for CrySearch and just the way how to find the addresses, I'm not sure that it's possible at all in that software. Might be, or might not be. I know 0 assembler code but I know basics how to work with these softwares like cheat engine and crysearch (really only thanks to the tutorials the cheat engine includes).

I'm sorry that I cannot be more help at the moment, when I find the time I'll look into it or maybe someone more knowledgeable than me and kind enough will. But since cheat engine outright crashes the game as soon as you hook it, CrySearch is the only way to do it now.

markymedes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by markymedes »

Hi there,

Do you happen to have a cheat table for an old version like 3.0.5.39117? Most online resources has this version only. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

emad.gerges
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by emad.gerges »

3.0.5 plezzzzzzzzzzzz

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

yeah seems that good old fitgirl repack's version is 3.0.5, I'd be thankful as well if anyone could make the table work with that.

nukza38
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nukza38 »

pls make for 3.0.5

tanchong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tanchong »

anyone have a old table for this version ? 3.0.5.39117 thanks

XMG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XMG »

A table for the 3.0.5.39117 version would be awesome. Thanks

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

rooxon wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:20 am
yeah seems that good old fitgirl repack's version is 3.0.5, I'd be thankful as well if anyone could make the table work with that.
I think I have an old table that worked for FitGirl Repacks version Release.