Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Post by rooxon »

@HanLiem thanks, your table works nicely with the fitgirl release of the game (From site 10, lower half of the page). :D
Your cheats have the version 3.14 next to them, BUT they DO work with 3.0.5 which is the update of the Reloaded and Fitgirl releases. Our Saviour! <3

Finally, it was always so epic to play StarCraft on 2x-3x speed and some tweaks to make it fair at that. Very much appreciated! They went free to play and full on multiplayer by now and took this fun away from me. I hate blizzard for that.

One teeny tiny request I got - I'd just like to get the resource multiplication script from the newer tables to work with this 3.0.5 version. Freeze resources does work from HanLiem's table, it's just what I prefer to play with. I love multiplication scripts, whatever they are for! I'd guess it's just some offset change or the likes, but I got 0 knowledge on how to ... find the new one and replace it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

I took the liberty and added hotkey support to the table and organized it a teeny bit - all of the needed options use numpad 1-7 now, and I put the rest into a separate hidden group header if anyone wants to use those as well.

Here it is, finally:
Starcraft 2 V3.0.5 (Codex & FitGirl releases)

!NOTE: After some testing, here's some rules to follow: Only enable the cheats *inside* a map you play and also disable them before you go out of the map. Otherwise the game tends to crash on loading screens.

I take 0 credit for this table. @HanLiem shared this on site 10. Other than my organization changes, they're the exact same ones.

Attachments
SC2_x64_V3.0.5.CT
(41.03 KiB) Downloaded 1681 times

irnuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by irnuu »

Thanks!

What does the 'freeze resource pile' do?

Cheers,

Literally Lire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Literally Lire »

irnuu wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:56 pm
Thanks!

Cheers,
It prevents Minerals nor Vespane gas from going down.

Question: Is it safe to use Cheat Engine on my Credits so I can buy all of the upgrades in single player? I am kinda worried about losing access to my game if I do that, so I'd love to know if it's alright.

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Literally Lire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:05 am
irnuu wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:56 pm
Thanks!

Cheers,
It prevents Minerals nor Vespane gas from going down.

Question: Is it safe to use Cheat Engine on my Credits so I can buy all of the upgrades in single player? I am kinda worried about losing access to my game if I do that, so I'd love to know if it's alright.
1. Yes, Freeze resource pile just freezes the values of your resources. I pile up around 400-500 of both, freeze and you could pretty much build everything indefinitely as the resources would never go lower - they're frozen to be the same value.
2. It's safe since this table is for reloaded and fitgirl releases - you don't play those online. Otherwise in the current up-to-date version the game crashes the second you hook anything to it. It's very strongly protected nowadays, so yes - it is safe to use it.

Also, those of you who use this table alongside me might also have noticed, cheat under numpad 5 must be enabled and disabled right away. It'll shoot all researches and training queue's through in a flash but if you keep playing with it enabled it crashes the game.

OnlyStarCraft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OnlyStarCraft »

Howdy folks. First time here as registered user.

I signed up to upload a little bit updated table for the Codex & FitGirl release version, since I found the table to be a bit lacking in the economic code dept. The freezing resources wouldn't help much if you need funds right away. So I added a code for the Minerals and Vespene Gas (you manually enter an amount). These would definitely help out on certain farming missions like Redstone i.e. if you want to end it right away without using the Blizzard victory/mineral cheat code.

However, since I'm trying to find these as I play/go, I haven't tried if they work on the Zerg/Protoss campaigns yet. I only tried it on the Terran campaign so far (I'm still stuck near the beginning of WoL b/c I'm more focused on finding the codes I want/need rather than finishing the game at the moment). If someone could test them out and let me know, that would be great. Otherwise, I will (eventually) get around on moving onto the Zerg/Protoss arc.

Unfortunately I can't seem to the find the variables for the unit population or the Zerg/Protoss research points. I tried searching for it, but due to the high number of codes, my computer can't seem to handle it. I hope someone else can find those.

But at the very least during those efforts, I was also able to find the WoL Credits code (also manual input for amount) for buying Merc contracts/Armory upgrades. It takes effect if you leave the armory console and go back in OR after you buy something.

P.S I'm not sure if these will work for your copy or on your end, so sorry if it doesn't.

Edit: I just found out that both the " No Merc Delay" and the "Remove Skill Delay" scripts are misleading. They both do the exact same thing. Both removes the delay for skills and Mercs. So the more accurate description for them would be "No/Remove Cooldowns". Ergo, it's redundant to keep both. I suggest you to remove the 7th one (that way it's nice and numerically organized) so that it don't come into conflict and mess up your game since I found out that depending on how many scripts you turn on or which level can crash your game (gates to hell crashed on me if I kept Fast research on for a while).

Oh also on a side-note, the Fast Research script also gives you fast unit training. But it doesn't help with the structure building speed. So you should rename to fast unit training AND research, which is why I renamed it in my file.
Attachments
StarCraft2_x64_V3.0.5.CT
(46.23 KiB) Downloaded 1436 times
Last edited by OnlyStarCraft on Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

ragnakore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragnakore »

any table for the new 5.02?

dorman1986
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dorman1986 »

Is there going to be any changes to these tables with the Aug 24 update? Game patch 5.0.3. Thanks.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Needs an update to the table. options no longer work correctly with the new updates.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Is this table dead then? No one responded and it got pushed back 3 pages. Guess starcraft tables are no longer a thing.,

Fligglebleh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fligglebleh »

totalabyss wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:30 am
Is this table dead then? No one responded and it got pushed back 3 pages. Guess starcraft tables are no longer a thing.,
It's been dying for a while. Because of how often the game gets updated (and how old it is) people aren't very motivated to make, update, and/or remake a table for it. Best thing to do is put out polite reminders that people are still playing this game and would like an update. Eventually a kind, capable, soul will provide a table for the current version. It may take a few months like the last one did.
If I had the skill set I'd do it myself, but I'm not sure how others locate the values or create the scripts for them.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Or another kind, motivated soul, seeing others aren't interested, will start learning how to do it himself/herself and bring joy and happiness to the rest of the waiting leechers :) How's that story?

Fligglebleh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fligglebleh »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:16 pm
Or another kind, motivated soul, seeing others aren't interested, will start learning how to do it himself/herself and bring joy and happiness to the rest of the waiting leechers :) How's that story?
I’m picking up what you’re putting down ;)
I haven’t had the time to browse the servers here, only located this topic and a few others through a quick Google search. Are there specialized tutorials on how to locate values such as these and generate scripts for them?

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

Would be cool if someone could explain how to get the resource pile cheats.
I got every other cheat flag, but spectraltiger, RealMenDrillDeep, WhoRunBartertown not, because they just give you "instant" resources, there's no flag which activates something.
The flag is 0 and 2, 2 for activ, 0 for disabled.

Maybe someone has an idea how to search for them, I already tried some stuff, but zero results so far.

darktemplar2403
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darktemplar2403 »

Blizzard has ceased further update for Starcraft 2. Could it be possible that this cheat table will have an update to the lastest
SC2 version.