Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
500faults
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Post by 500faults »

Honestly I mostly want a cheat table to cheat by myself in lottery defense arcade map, it's a fun map but it's pay to win, you can literally buy progress in it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

darktemplar2403 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:06 am
Blizzard has ceased further update for Starcraft 2. Could it be possible that this cheat table will have an update to the lastest
SC2 version.
Do you understand that whenever the executable updates, all the work that's been done in a script will be void? Blizzard has stopped support, for one. Secondly, the term "further update" means they won't implement new things in the game's data, not that they won't update the executable for bug fixes or whatever the fuck. Please don't spread that kind of misinformation around.

How do I know? There is another post in the "Single Player Requests" section about this where the user said the same thing: "Blizzard has stopped updating". He posted the version he wanted the table for, which was some Decemeber version. I looked at the game in February and the version was different. So.. considering he posted in December last year and said "Blizzard stopped updating the game", yet the current game version is different now than the one in December, how can I rely on what you said? T_T.. "Stopped updating" my ass..

P.S.: For clueless people, Blizzard uses some custom code mutator which, every 2 executable builds, changes the executable code's format. That's why your scripts relying on scanning for array of bytes fail on every update. Which is why it's important Blizzard stops updating the executable if you want a solid, one-time, script that works for everyone. If I make a script now and in 2 weeks they roll out a new bug-fix, so executable version changes, my script will be toast. And then again some new post on this forum from someone complaining "not working, needs update" T_T. Now you know why I stopped looking at this game (also cuz I finished it 20 times already).

Rainierius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rainierius »

A table for the 3.0.5.39117 version would be awesome. Thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Exactly the point I was making at the end of my previous post. Keep asking..

smallorc77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by smallorc77 »

any update

Fligglebleh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fligglebleh »

smallorc77 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:34 pm
any update
Unless someone else besides SunBeam goes out of their way to update it, don’t ask SunBeam- the table has been abandoned for the reasons they have mentioned in their previous posts. It would most likely be part of a different thread if someone created an updated table.

selphios
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by selphios »

got a quick question i tired finding the values for minerals and gas. But i coulndt find out what to use. any for type and uknown dint also work. any idea how to find the right values?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Please fucking learn to read other people's posts and not egotistically ignore everything and just post your problem? Just like you didn't care, similary, we don't care as well. Thanks.

DKZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DKZero »

A table for the 3.1.0.39576 version would be awesome. Thanks you soo much <3

Gabriel93
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gabriel93 »

A table for the 5.0.8.86383 version would be awesome. Thanks you soo much

Darknessisback
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darknessisback »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:29 am
Please fucking learn to read other people's posts and not egotistically ignore everything and just post your problem? Just like you didn't care, similary, we don't care as well. Thanks.
Hey SunBeam,
Can I pick your brain sometime as to how to queue up a script like you used to do? I'd love to learn the process of what goes into this.

Baker_Kotok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Baker_Kotok »

A table for the 3.1.0.39576 version, please make it sir.

javitu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by javitu »

A table for the 3.1.0.39576 version please? Thanks you soo much

dorman1986
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dorman1986 »

I have to say, there are a lot of people coming here asking for updates and not reading any of the posts. I came looking for the table and saw how many different versions there were and then read stuff... It seems to me making a table and keeping it up to date would be a royal pain in the ass, if not impossible. Thanks for the work you did do SunBeam. I'm sorry people suck.

SoppingClam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoppingClam »

Works perfectly online. No fog of war, shows enemy builds, resources, mouse clicks. well done