Yo, i know gungeon mods and in-game cheat menus are all the rage nowadays but i'm bad at coding so i keep to CE's ASM. I made a pretty extensive table, ever since i think ver. 1.0.7, and recently got into the game again and updated it. Tried to keep the options fun, and tried to "order" the table for public use, with colors etc.
- Pointer to GameManager and other things to let you look at the player structure and stuff. Here you can edit stuff like:
- Player health & invulnerability state
- Consumables like currency & keys
- Player stats (with a custom script to add multiplicative or additive modifiers to them)
- Checking out the synergy database (only for display, not changing things)
- Hunting progress
- Reward Manager where you can change many things about the loot system, like chest chances per floor, money drops, ammo drop chance etc.
- Various cheaty scripts:
- Unlimited blanks
- Unlimited ammo
- No reload
- Instant charge (for charge weapons)
- No active item cooldown
- No damage cap / DPS limiter on bosses
- Guaranteed mastery token after boss fight
- No hit penalties on rooms (like less drop chance, less money etc)
- Guaranteed reward after every room clear
- Always spawn chest after room clear (this is exclusive with the one above)
- All chests are Rainbow chests
- Various scripts that emulate/change item functions:
- Uncover the map (also shows secret rooms)
- Seven Leaf Clover effect
- Snitch brick shows secret rooms
- Payday2 loot bag is sturdier (don't lose money on getting hit)
- Switch weapons with the Metronome without losing the damage bonus
- Trade more than 1 item per floor with the Rat, or even trade without the Ring of Resourceful Rat
- Always understand Professor Goopton (just for fun)
- Change the chance for the Hunter's dog to find items
- Unlock the Cathedral floor without the crest from Oubliette
- Then there's some Miscellaneous Scripts for edge cases:
- Modify the chance for the caped bulletkin to appear on the next floor (to help with unlocking the Bullet)
- Display/change the chance for rainbow chests and glitch chests to show up
- Disable Magnificience (stops good chests from being downgraded to lower quality)
- On a Rainbow Run, get all items from the chest instead of just one
- Disable the curse reaper spawn at curse levels 10+
- Disable the thieving rat
- Invert the chest rarity for level generation/room rewards (so instead of a 90% brown chest chance, you have a 90% black chest chance and so on)
- Change the Paradox character: Run with fixed equipment seeds, or change the random item quality chances, or just define your own starting items! Up to 10 guns/passives and 1 active item.
- A script to Get Any Item you want, directly into Player 1's hands. Has a list that's sorted both by category and alphabetically, and a list by internal ID number. Can be used from within the game with hotkeys
- Various gimmick scripts for information, when you want to dig into the game data:
- Script to Get Item Stats/Info on any item in the game (you don't need to have it)
- Script for pointer to the Currently Held Gun, where you can also change some stuff like shot spread or clip size or infinite ammo and all that
- Pointer to the Currently highlighted Chest, which lets you quickly see if it's a mimic (:p) and even lets you predict the chest's contents! Now you can see what's in the chest and whether it's worth your key!
- Unfinished script for the Punchout Fight, but you can still change Player/Rat health values or freeze the timer there.
There's also an extensive list of pre-made Structures
to use in the Memory View on all the pointers this table offers, so you can change way more values in the player's structure than the table list shows you.
Via AOB scan, the table SHOULD work on basically any machine, and be decently patch-proof, but it only works on the 64 bit version of EtG. If you're still playing 32 bit, really, what are you doing my man??
Note on colors:
: Some sort of script that holds configurations. Activate to open and see the options. Additionally, category headers with various things in it are deep blue and prefixed with a [->] arrow.
: A pointer address that serves as a header/location for all the entries below it. (Do not change/freeze those) For convenience, some of these are prefixed with a <> sign, which means you can use the arrow keys left/right on those entries to collapse them.
: These are movable structure entries. Drag and drop them onto a brown
pointer entry to see the values behind it (in the loot chances for floors 1-5, for example)
: These are simple scripts, just activate/freeze them to get the effect.
: These are sub-options for certain scripts that require your input to work. For example, the entries on the "Get Any Item" script need you to enter an item ID and set the "Try to add item" entry to Yes.
Here's the download link for the table, which i keep updated whenever i add something new:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tqL7k ... h8C9sppHI0
Alternatively, download the current version (20190529) from the attachment.
If you come up with any other fun ideas for scripts, let me know.
- Fixed the Paradox script and the Gun Info script to work with v2.1.9, and updated some offsets. Rest should still work.