Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sif6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Sif6 »

Elucidater wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:02 am
I tried phokz's table which he says is incomplete and just an update of his prepare to die edition of dark souls 1 and i had trouble getting some things to work so i started fixing some of the things that didnt work and added some extra stuff. In my tweaked version i didnt change the pointer for the item swap though so its the same as his. I need to know if there's anything else that doesn't work in the table. You can try my version on page 37 which includes his table from page 1 unalterated but i didnt change the pointer for the item swap. I can open item swap before i even drop anything to be switched. What version of the game does it say you have on the start menu?
That cheat engine table worked thank you so much. The item ids are out of date on the google doc so am having to find those out for myself but thats not hard. Mostly I just want smithing materials to do the item myself. Thanks again.

I'm going to copy down some of these IDs for anyone else who wants them.

Titanite Shard 400003E8
Large Titanite Shard 400003F2
Titanite Chunk 40000406
Titanite Slab 4000042E
Green Titanite Shard 400003FC
Blue Titanite Chunk 40000410
Red Titanite Chunk 40000424
White Titanite Chunk 4000041A
Twinkling Titanite 4000046A
Demon Titanite 40000460
Dragon Scale 40000456

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

@lolrekurai
you would have to play around with setting the Binary->0-7 for that byte, each byte contains 8 bits that are either a 0 or 1. might have to go to the next or previous byte and play around with those binary->0-7. I think they are all set to 0 on new playthrough and everytime they say a new dialog one of those 0's gets set to a 1. so you have to set the one that played the death dialog back to 0

@Sif6
The ID's for upgrade materials are already in the item swap lists. Use the Sort by category in my tweaked cheat table and type in upgrade and they're all there. Alternatively you can use fearlessrevolution's trainer and drop an infinite amount or use the no upgrade materials script in the cheat table or you can drop the +0 armor/weapon and scroll down the item swap list for what you want. you can actually upgrade un-upgradeable Armors/Catalysts/Talismans/Lantern like crown of dusk to +15 this way. +5 weapons/armor dont work though. Its fastest to just drop the +0 item since upgradeing stuff takes foooooooreveeeeeeeeer because of the menu delay. Out of curiosity what was the problem exactly?

nerlins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nerlins »

I feel kind of dumb. I'm two hours into discovering this cheat engine, downloading it, and playing with a couple of cheat tables. I just can't get the item swap to work. Honestly, all I want to do is swap one of my 2 battle axes over to a Grass Crest Shield, since I accidentally fed it to Kingskeeper Frampt when I was half asleep.

My version of Remastered is 1.0.0.0

EDIT: I'm trying to do my first playthrough (yes I'm years behind) as vanilla as possible, even with limited googling when I get stuck. I'm like a 50+ level mish-mash of traits and have held back upgrading any item so far. I want that darn shield back, because I now realize it boosts stamina...

FINAL EDIT: Watched some youtube video about dropping items, adding to address list and changing hex values. Got my shield back!

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

Once you find the new address, find a pointer that points to that address (or copy another pointer and change the offset so the address you want pops up) and you can use the cheat table's item swap. The reason it doesnt work is because you have an outdated version in your case. Either update it or download a cracked game with your game key. The tables make the game much more fun by any objective standard when you get them working.

qwertyasd123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwertyasd123 »

Hello, newb here, I accidentally used Anastacia's soul to upgrade flask on accident, found another, want to item swap it through Cheat Engine to her specific one so I can revive her. How do I go about doing this? What is the item ID for her soul? Also, what are the chances of me doing this will get me banned?

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

Every item in the game is in the item swap, but my tweaked version has the DLC items and some extra stuff. I also labeled anastacia's soul since its dfifficult to tell which firekeeper soul is which. As for getting banned well, i've read on other forums that item swap won't get you banned but that's for you to decide. I use a cracked version of the game so unless i bought the game again i could tell you if i get banned using it. But getting all the weapons/armors in the game the normal way sucks. Plus my tweaked version you can re-customize your appearance and other stuff. You can download my version here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8422

Been trying to get notPhokz to check out my contributions so he can officially add it to his since he's stopped updating it since he's probably got better things to do than spend months playing the same game. I really dont have time for games myself anymore. Hopefully someone else will keep the torch lit since the table is far from finished. Probably not though.

TheHalfJob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheHalfJob »

Anyone know how to make force invasion work so I invade as a white phantom and can enter the boss fog, I dont think the current version works

dark souls fan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dark souls fan »

Is it safe to edit character stats? Like swapping some points from INT to FTH.

Charden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Charden »

Greetings, everyone!

I'm totally new at the Cheat Engine. I heard that swapping items was the safest way to handle item getting.

Let's assume I want to exchange one Dung Pie (ID 293) for one Black Knight Halberd (ID 1105000) and the rest of the Dung Pies for Souls of a Great Hero (ID 409). Let's also assume I have many Dung Pies in inventory.

Once Dark Souls Remastered is open and the proper character is loaded, what is the step-by-step sequence to change items? (Let's also assume the items I'm swapping out aren't equipped nor on my hotbar.)

Thankee!

boombam12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boombam12 »

Hello friends, sorry for asking a dumb question that has been asked, but I can't find the answer here, nor on google.
I'm trying to use the Item Swap feature, but when I click on the item swap box nothing happens, it doesn't get checked and it doensn't work, why is that and how do you exactly swap items? :)

Xyzon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xyzon »

Hello, i dont know if it already has been asked, or if im necroing, if so im truely sorry i am new here and i basically want to ask a single question..

My question is :

Is it possible to stop / freeze invasions? so i wont get invaded? i want to play the game Co-op with my girlfriend without the invasions since we just utterly suck in pvp, we enjoy the PvE..

Anyone that knows how to? please tell me.

Thanks.
Xyzon-

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

@dark souls fan
Yeah use at your own risk, i only play single player with a cracked version but in my defense i did buy the prepare to die edition back in 2011 soooo

@Charden and @boombam12
1)Install stealthedit2.4 plugin
2)Load Save Game
3)Open Cheat Table and select dark souls remastered process
4)Make sure stealthedit2.4 plugin is selected in cheat engine's settings->plugins for your 32/64 bit operating system
4)Drop item in game
5)Open item swap tab and double click on value tab to bring up list of all items(Except DLC/Download my tweaked version for DLC items+Extra items from page 37/waiting for notPhokz to add it to his)
6)If item tab wont expand its cause you don't have stealthedit plugin loaded in cheat engine
7)If still doesnt work close cheat engine and reopen it again

Also keep in mind cheat engine allows you to hotkey gamespeed from cheat engine's settings somewhere, unrelated but cool feature

Timidpeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Timidpeon »

Is there a way to reset the weapon matchmaking for pvp? I was making a low-level pvp build - soul level 10 with just a +5 dagger, and accidentally forgot to not upgrade a jagged ghost blade that dropped to +5 (which is the equivalent of a +15 weapon). That pretty much totally locks me out of pvp unless I level up the character. Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Aha, it was "weapon memory." Thanks to earlier posts, I was able to figure out how to downgrade from +5 to 0 and set my weapon memory correctly. Thanks

Bond697
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bond697 »

Is it possible to enable gravelording during a first playthrough with this? it's a feature I really liked in a table I have for the original PTDE and it makes the game a little more difficult and fun. I checked the main table and the table on github for a self-gravelord script of some kind, but maybe I just missed it?

Timidpeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Timidpeon »

There doesn't seem to be self-gravelording yet, unfortunately. I'm waiting for it as well.