Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Medassnt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Medassnt »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 47222, member: 338"]Yeah. The table will work with all game versions and should be more or less upd[/QUOTE]

strange we cant seem to get it to work any tips he has tried everything side note is there a way to spawn stuff by id like dev's console

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by bloodaxis »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 47222, member: 338"]Debug Stuff > Character Stuff > No MP Consume (MP is Magic)

Yeah. The table will work with all game versions and should be more or less upd[/QUOTE]

Can't seem to get the infinite magic working, it is working on the other table though, through the same debug flags, your table seems to point to the wrong address, not sure if I'm the one fucking something up or what.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="bloodaxis, post: 47237, member: 2254"]Can't seem to get the infinite magic working, it is working on the other table though, through the same debug flags, your table seems to point to the wrong address, not sure if I'm the one fucking something up or what.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that didn't work for me either, so you're not the only one.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[B]Table has been updated.[/B] I copy pasted world progression flags from the original table (with a little bit regex sorcery obviously), added "Table Info" with mini-FAQ (similar to old one) and something else that I don't remember.

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 47248, member: 259"]Yeah, that didn't work for me either, so you're not the only one.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="bloodaxis, post: 47237, member: 2254"]Can't seem to get the infinite magic working, it is working on the other table though, through the same debug flags, your table seems to point to the wrong address, not sure if I'm the one fucking something up or what.[/QUOTE]

I'm really sorry guys. I forgot that Dark Souls 1 isn't using Magic like DS3. So if you want unlimited magic then go to [B]Debug Stuff > CHR Debug >[/B] [B]All No MagicQty Consume[/B]

I'll remove my previous post to not confuse other people with wrong answer.

[QUOTE="Medassnt, post: 47235, member: 17655"]strange we cant seem to get it to work any tips he has tried everything side note is there a way to spawn stuff by id like dev's console[/QUOTE]

Are you using codex version? And what exactly doesn't work for you?
Last edited by notPhokz on Sat May 26, 2018 6:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

tan098
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by tan098 »

hey, does anyone know if there is a face editor table around? I want to use my old face data from PtDE :)

Gvdric
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Gvdric »

Almost done with the megamule I'm making, just missing a few items that don't have their ID's in the table.

bloated head

bloated sorcerer head

guardian armor

chesters armor

stone greataxe

dark sword

goughs armor

guardian tail

black flame

dark fog

If anyone can get me their IDs i'll be done with the megamule and ready to release it.

P.S please add a 0 carry weight option.
Last edited by Gvdric on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by lordlucifer »

No clip please

Gvdric
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Gvdric »

Can't edit my last post but the only IDs I'm missing now are

bloated head

bloated sorcerer head

stone greataxe

dark sword

guardian tail

black flame

dark fog

Also the IDs for all of the carvings besides "very good" would be appreciated.
Last edited by Gvdric on Sat May 26, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="tan098, post: 47256, member: 17599"]hey, does anyone know if there is a face editor table around? I want to use my old face data from PtDE :)[/QUOTE]

Added. Re-download the table.

In addition to face values added some lighting stuff from old table, script to stop durability damage and some more debug menu stuff.

Hulksmash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Hulksmash »

[QUOTE="MR.realdoge, post: 46850, member: 275"]This is just for the people who are being griefed by hackers.All it does is disables curse and any form of egg head, and a script to edit right hand weapon data.[/QUOTE]

The weapon data script seems to crash me every time I try to use it. Also no matter what I change the attack effect values to, nothing changes.

Can we get an info on how to use it?

sirius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by sirius »

Thanks for the table

Changing my character's name doesn't seem to work.

The change seems to persist in whichever address CE is reading/seeing but the name in-game has not changed. Am I missing something?
Last edited by sirius on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Sakurarozu »

anyway to by pass anti cheat? as well is there a setting for 100% drop rates and a way to turn off effects like cursed or toxic? ty

Zadrave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Zadrave »

There seems to be something messing with matchmaking when it comes to upgrading weapons. If someone could find the flag for it that would be amazing.

Gvdric
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Gvdric »

[B]My megamule is now up on the Dark Souls Mod Nexus (fearlessrevolution. com)[/B]

[B]You can just search for "Dark Souls Mod Nexus" on google and look at the most recent files or search for "Dark Souls Remastered Mega Mule" on the site. [/B]

[B]Alternatively you can access it at www. fearlessrevolution .com/darksouls/mods/1430/[/B]

Dr4Wm4N
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Dr4Wm4N »

Thanks notPhokz for the table, I tried to use its FOV function but unfortunately it seems to crash the game after a few seconds, and it is also limited to the 38-48 range (like the first tables made for the original Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition).

Could you, or anyone more skilled than me to use Cheat Engine, look into this please?