Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nightshine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls Remastered

Post by nightshine »

I accidentally went to NG+ before DLC. I can't get warping to work, nor unlocking bonfires (I went and got Lordvessel again). Using CE 6.6. Item swap works but attribute changing doesn't fully (doesn't change hp/stam values) and a lot of other things don't work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Does this stealthedit dll is ok for DS3!?

FriendlySoul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FriendlySoul »

I have a question. How do you make it so you can cast Soothing Sunlight/Bountiful Sunlight without having to be in the Princess Guard Covenant? Also, how do you make spells like Great Heal and Replenishment affect white phantoms?

Soothing Sunlight/Bountiful Sunlight cannot be cast unless you are in the Princess Guard Covenant.
Great Heal and Replenishment target only self.

bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bnthomason »

So, the free camera script isn't working correctly. When I click the free camera box <Script>, it won't go into it.

When I attempt to edit the free camera script and reinject it, a message pops up: Not all code is injectable. (Error in line 4 (stealtheditex( fffffffffffffffff, 00000000, 1)): This instruction can't be compiled) Are you sure you want to edit this?

I don't know code injection, as I couldn't get past the tutorial of it in cheat engine.

Also, I just noticed that Sanctuary Guardian Boss does not have a World Progression Boss Flag. Could someone perhaps add it?

yorhalover
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yorhalover »

Ok I don't really want to cheat, but I fucked up and used the fire keeper soul and later found out that you weren't actually supposed to use them to upgrade your flasks (I'm doing a blind run).

So my question is, is there any way to get a fire keeper soul in my inventory using this table? I noticed the "item swap" cheat but when I click on it, nothing happens.

Can anyone help me out? :(

Edit: Nevermind had to use stealthedit, but still, nothin appears in the item swap menu, it just shows ???, what am I doing wrong?

Airat2590
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Airat2590 »

Hello, you can help me with the revival of the giant blacksmith and the pyromancer, I can not do it, I put everything as it is written, but the characters do not revive and endlessly repeat their last words

imgur.com/vnXsA9k

imgur.com/4QpazNq

Please help me

rikoshaye
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rikoshaye »

Airat2590 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:07 am
Hello, you can help me with the revival of the giant blacksmith and the pyromancer, I can not do it, I put everything as it is written, but the characters do not revive and endlessly repeat their last words

imgur.com/vnXsA9k

imgur.com/4QpazNq

Please help me
I have the same problem. Sadly it seems that it doesn't work. Setting the values from 1 to 0 as stated in the description and reloading the game does not work for Giant BS, Vamos, or Andre... not sure about the others. Several people have asked the same question without further replies in the past months. I don't think we'll get an answer. :-/

tizioecaio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tizioecaio »

is it possible to invade a world as a white phantom or any other phantom type and REMAIN in the world after the host cross the boss fog? i tried everything i could think of but i get kicked out of the world every time i try.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

item swap not working?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Questions:
(The game is on sale, and I was thinking of getting it, but...)
- CAN THE CE TRAINERS BE USED FREELY AND/OR ONLINE (INC. THE ENEMY "AGGRESSION MOD")? (*not to cheat / grief, for QoL reasons / co-op)
- DOES THE ORIGINAL "SAVE EDITOR" STILL WORK FOR EDITING THE GAME'S SAVE FILES...?
- DOES MOD USE BAN PLAYERS FROM ONLINE, OR IS THERE A WORK-AROUND / ARE SOME MODS (e.g., textures) EXEMPT FROM BANS?
- IS THE MATCH-MAKING TOOL STILL WORKING -OR- IS THE MATCH-MAKING (FOR CO-OP) UP TO DSII/III STANDARD NOW (re. ease of finding co-op partners)...?

(thanks)

Killergoonie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Killergoonie »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:01 pm
Questions:
(The game is on sale, and I was thinking of getting it, but...)
- CAN THE CE TRAINERS BE USED FREELY AND/OR ONLINE (INC. THE ENEMY "AGGRESSION MOD")? (*not to cheat / grief, for QoL reasons / co-op)
- DOES THE ORIGINAL "SAVE EDITOR" STILL WORK FOR EDITING THE GAME'S SAVE FILES...?
- DOES MOD USE BAN PLAYERS FROM ONLINE, OR IS THERE A WORK-AROUND / ARE SOME MODS (e.g., textures) EXEMPT FROM BANS?
- IS THE MATCH-MAKING TOOL STILL WORKING -OR- IS THE MATCH-MAKING (FOR CO-OP) UP TO DSII/III STANDARD NOW (re. ease of finding co-op partners)...?

(thanks)
CE trainers will get you banned if you use them online. Not instantly but eventually.
I do not know if the original one works
Most mods can get you banned if used online, though as far as I know texture mods are ok and won't cause a ban, I would double-check if you plan on it.
Match-making is now up to DS3 standards from what I've seen.

Slumbering Dog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Slumbering Dog »

please, someone, can you teach how can i make spells and miacles casting faster? it's possible? i'm noob...

Groovylicious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Groovylicious »

marvelous

Marcelievsky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Marcelievsky »

Hello! Anyone having problems to activate the Stealth script on CE 7.0? What should I do? Thanks!

DammitMatt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DammitMatt »

Hi, sorry I'm very new at this and I'm having trouble getting the free cam to work. I can activate the free cam and can mess with positions incrementally but when i hit enable controls the thing freaks out with a bunch of error messages, can anyone help with this?