Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Daedara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Daedara »

I've inserted the plug-in, check it, but still some scripts don't work.
is there something i miss?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

@Elucidater , @Phokz could you make script which will make dark knights respawn after every bonfire ?

How to make demon (demon great axe) weapons to have infinite durability ?

Hexogen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hexogen »

Just so everybody is careful and does not do the same mistake I did:
The teleport function works with some extreme caveats. Teleporting over longer distances leaves the area unloaded and you will just fall through the world to your death. This is not even the worst part.

If the area you teleport to is not loaded and contains one of the moving quest NPCs, they too, will fall through the world and die. Had to learn that the hard way with 4 NPCs already, whose loot suddenly appeared in the Firelink Shrine. Siegmeyer apparently fell through the ground when I tried to teleport to Andre after Siegmeyer entered the Fortress, Patches died before I even encountered him, Knight Lautrec's loot appeared after he already vanished, and last but not least, the most gamebreaking, Ingward seems to have died without leaving his loot anywhere, leading to me being forced to cheat in the Key so the savegame was not totally broken, moreso than it already was.

Since all these NPCs do not have a revive flag in the table and I am too unknowledgeable to do this myself, BEWARE of using the teleport. Only teleport within the area you are in or short distances.

Apparently the game loads NPCs before loading geometry, which is no problem with static NPCs like the pyromancy dude in Firelink Shrine, since they apparently don't have gravitation/physics enabled while being inactive and/or fixed positions. They don't die, even tho I already teleported to Firelink Shrine and fell through. The others tho, R.I.P.

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

Didnt see that there was a page 38

@Daedara: what scripts arnt working? Some of Phokz's original pointers didn't work for me as well. Unfortunately, i don't really have the time to try to fix everything but tell me what doesn't work and i'll check it out maybe

@krul:every NPC/Enemy has an address that turns it "On/Off" so to figure out the address for a non-respawning character you would have to make a backup save by changing the save slot, and doing a search in cheat engine for unknown initial value which is probably in the 0xxxxxxx to 2xxxxxxx memory range, wait for scan to complete and kill the NPC/Enemy and scan for changes, then keep rescanning for no changes to narrow the results. You could load up the backup and repeat killing the enemy/NPC and scan for changes again. Then you have to find a pointer that always points to that address because even after you find the address, when you close/reopen the game the address changes, albeit very slightly which makes rescanning simple since you know the range is smaller. If you get it working, add the pointer to your own cheat table and upload it so people can test/use it. The addresses, which are probably binary which makes the search easier because you'll know the initial value is 1 while alive so search for 1 in binary, kill, and search for 0, the addresses should be next to each other for other non-respawning enemies which should shrink the memory range to scan. Actually it should be near where the addresses are in the NPC world progression flags.

@Hexogen: yeah teleporting is kinda buggy. I was trying to figure out a way to make the map load after teleporting since it will load if you move but you can't move since you fall through the floor immediately. Probably should put more of a disclaimer on the teleport tab. I've never had NPCs die on me though. That's why you need to make backups by changing save slots regularly. I wish i had the time to figure out all the off/on binary addresses for all NPCs so i can see all their dialogs but i'm probably gonna stop playing this game soon. I can only do basic stuff with cheat table anyway

Daedara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daedara »

@Elucidater, the item swap doesnt work for me, it show only ???
Thank by the way :D

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

@Elucidater here are codes
[Link]
[Link]

[Link]

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

@ Daedara
What version of the game do you have? I'm using app version 1.01 regular version 1.02. Its the No-steam version although i dont think executing it through steam should do anything to mess with the memory locations. Are you sure you loaded the 32 or 64 bit version of the plugin through cheat engine->settings->plugins? Not loading the right one might make it not work. The item swap is one of the things i use the most with this cheat table so i really wanna make sure people can get it to work after all the time i put extra stuff into it and testing. I had ??? pop up when i didnt have the stealthedit plugin installed so i wanna say the problem is with that. You have to open the tab and then drop an item to swap it sometimes.

@krul
Those codes are values that are associated for addresses for the coordinates of NPCs/Enemies/Objects. They're useless unless you know the addresses that they're associated with. Although i'm still a beginner with cheat engine and can only do simple stuff. What you're trying to do is find the "World Progression Flags" addresses for NPCs/Enemies. After you kill them it should change the binary value of the unknown address from a 1 to a 0 so you have to find it and add it to the world progression flags section of the cheat table. You have to find the address which is close to the addresses in World Progression Flags by searching for unknown changing value with binary. I'll try it with the crestfallen warrior or solaire or seigmeyer or reah and update my cheat table again once i figure out the process for finding the world progression flags. As for writing a script to have certain enemies or bosses respawning you would have to find what address is affected by using a bonfire and make a script that updates the addresses that you want non-respawning enemies to respawn again everytime that bonfire address is changed or something. I'm not that good at scripting yet. Havent even really fooled around with the data dissector that much either. just dont really have the time but i'll help out if i can

Daedara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daedara »

@Elucidater
It was my mistake, loaded the wrong version of stealthedit haha
it finally recognize what item i drop.
Thanks Sir!

Daedara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daedara »

Hello again, does the teleport/warp work well on you guys?
because when i change the 'last bonfire' it still warp to me to my current rested bonfire.
Thanks.

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

yeah sometimes the pointers are off alittle, just double click the address and scroll back a couple times for the last bonfire address and the correct one is there. Or i'll just update my edited cheat table and you can download that. I'll give you creds for pointing that out. its an easy fix. Like i said just scroll back a couple bytes with the address that doesnt work and look at the values until it gives you one that looks right. Since im at firelink shrine i searched for an address with the value 1022960 and it popped up after scolling back like 2 or 3 bytes. I havent gotten around to testing everything yet. i spend more time fooling around with cheat tables than actually playing the game too

Sif6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sif6 »

I also can't get the item swap to work. I have loaded the stealthedit pluggin. I have tried both of them. Doesn't change anything. When I go down to item swap it doesn't allow me to check the check box for Item Swap.

Thank you for your hard work.

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

Can you give me more information? Cheat tables are very finicky. I'm always worried that the pointers to addresses i find may only work on my machine and if i tested my tweaks on another pc that they might not work. Does anything else not work? I can't get pav's table to even open from Phokz's link on page 1 which suggests theres a version error and i'm not really sure how update. Also if you have any mods installed that may affect the addresses but im not really sure yet. Really wanna try out evie's ultra HD retexture but i have to buy a subscription from fearlessrevolution to download it because it has adult content in it or some bs.

Sif6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sif6 »

Elucidater wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:46 am
Can you give me more information? Cheat tables are very finicky. I'm always worried that the pointers to addresses i find may only work on my machine and if i tested my tweaks on another pc that they might not work. Does anything else not work? I can't get pav's table to even open from Phokz's link on page 1 which suggests theres a version error and i'm not really sure how update. Also if you have any mods installed that may affect the addresses but im not really sure yet. Really wanna try out evie's ultra HD retexture but i have to buy a subscription from fearlessrevolution to download it because it has adult content in it or some bs.
I don't have any mods. It is the steam version of Dark Souls remastered and it is up to date. Its acting like the script is out of date. I go down to the item swap helper but it doesnt allow me to check the box for item swap. I used the download on page 1, is there a newer version of the script/table?

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

I tried phokz's table which he says is incomplete and just an update of his prepare to die edition of dark souls 1 and i had trouble getting some things to work so i started fixing some of the things that didnt work and added some extra stuff. In my tweaked version i didnt change the pointer for the item swap though so its the same as his. I need to know if there's anything else that doesn't work in the table. You can try my version on page 37 which includes his table from page 1 unalterated but i didnt change the pointer for the item swap. I can open item swap before i even drop anything to be switched. What version of the game does it say you have on the start menu?

lolrekurai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lolrekurai »

Hi I just created the account because I went for hours trying to edit correctly the "Revive and De-agrro NPC" options on Giant Blacksmith. My problem is that every time I set the first value back to 0 the blacksmith keep saying his death quote, no matter how many things I tried I just can't get it done

I watched Phokz's video on how to Revive Andre but I still can't revive the Giant Smith and I know helping me is such a pain in the ass for you all so thank you, Also thank you Phokz for such an awesome job on the table!