Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mustar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Mustar »

(Sorry for English it don't my main language) Hey, someone knows how i can fix the game crash then I go to [I]'Memory view -> Ctrl+G -> [for example] Attack -> Find out what addresses this instruction accesses'[/I] 10-15 sec and game crashed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

Bruh don't even think about using cheat engine, from soft is onto everybody just play the game like everybody else or get softbanned.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

haha wow so they really did upgrade their anti cheat. I'm going to use minimal stuff now and see how fast i get banned. Really interested to know what gets caught and what doesn't. 3 accounts left. I wish they would just let us noclip and fly around. I love looking at the game world. Ill go offline on my last family share account.
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="KnightA, post: 51707, member: 19405"]

Can you tell us which options are not using stealhedit.[/QUOTE]

All injections scripts are using stealthedit except these 4:

-No mats requerement at Blacksmiths

-Access everything in the Shop

-Fly Mode

-Monster Vaccum

Checking integrity of the game code isn't a new feature. Fromsoftware did it for DS3 as well so you actually can be banned for code injection script if you inject to the address that is part of what being checked by AC. Plus classic progression nodes checks and stuff we've witnessed since DS2.

And no I don't have solution for you to cheat online and not get banned. You have to figure it out by yourself if you want to cheat online.

IWishIWasBlack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by IWishIWasBlack »

Not softbanned cuz i never cheated in DsR yet.

but i got Softbanned in Ds3

just a question:

Is it possible 2 remove a Softban in DsR?

In Ds3 u just had 2 delete all of ur savefiles and wait 1-4weeks.

Same in DsR or is it perma?
Last edited by IWishIWasBlack on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 51717, member: 338"]All injections scripts are using stealthedit except these 4:

-No mats requerement at Blacksmiths

-Access everything in the Shop

-Fly Mode

-Monster Vaccum

Checking integrity of the game code isn't a new feature. Fromsoftware did it for DS3 as well so you actually can be banned for code injection script if you inject to the address that is part of what being checked by AC. Plus classic progression nodes checks and stuff we've witnessed since DS2.

And no I don't have solution for you to cheat online and not get banned. You have to figure it out by yourself if you want to cheat online.[/QUOTE]

hey as someone new to stealthedit, what would it take to make a script use it? I really want to use the flymode and not have to go offline each time.

[QUOTE="IWishIWasBlack, post: 51718, member: 19408"]Not softbanned cuz i never cheated in DsR yet.

but i got Softbanned in Ds3

just a question:

Is it possible 2 remove a Softban in DsR?

In Ds3 u just had 2 delete all of ur savefiles and wait 1-4weeks.

Same in DsR or is it perma?[/QUOTE]

well i can tell you that on my first family share account, i got banned, deleted my save completely (made sure steam cloud sync was off) and started a new character with no cheats. My account is still not unbanned. I would love to hear that they unban your account, but the message they give you when you do get banned makes it sound like you (read: anyone who got the message) has been cheating forever, and it sounds permanent. Maybe i need to wait longer. It has only been a week and a half.
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ArtWoof »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 51698, member: 338"]Yeah "No mats requerement at Blacksmiths" isn't using stealthedit because it crash the game for some reason. And that thing is being checked by anti-cheat. So rip you.[/QUOTE]

RIP you! Softban is not forever. U just need delete the save and create new, wait two days max and everything will be fine again. This is my 3rd soft ban, i just wanna know what exactly in this table case it. I gues RIP this table and others as well)

IWishIWasBlack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by IWishIWasBlack »

[QUOTE="ArtWoof, post: 51731, member: 9451"]RIP you! Softban is not forever. U just need delete the save and create new, wait two days max and everything will be fine again. This is my 3rd soft ban, i just wanna know what exactly in this table case it. I gues RIP this table and others as well)[/QUOTE]

mhm thx m8

StickySheep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StickySheep »

I'm still *fearless*, they keep banning me but I'm still here, with my same save, and using the table fine. And online, the family share thing still works :) it's pretty noice, I really like the work that's being done here.

And I'm exploring every single function of the table online and offline and almost every time I'm on the game to learn. If they ban me immediately I'll be more cautious with said setting and if not then whatever :)
Last edited by StickySheep on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

smpatgmaildotcom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by smpatgmaildotcom »

[QUOTE="StickySheep, post: 51756, member: 18837"]I'm still *fearless*, they keep banning me but I'm still here, with my same save, and using the table fine. And online, the family share thing still works :) it's pretty noice, I really like the work that's being done here.

And I'm exploring every single function of the table online and offline and almost every time I'm on the game to learn. If they ban me immediately I'll be more cautious with said setting and if not then whatever :)[/QUOTE]

Wait, you said the same save.

1) Can you make unlimited family accounts

And

2) Did you take your save file and just put it in the other users Dark Souls Remastered folder?

3) Are you using the last table we've had and it still works?
Last edited by smpatgmaildotcom on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="ArtWoof, post: 51731, member: 9451"]RIP you! Softban is not forever. U just need delete the save and create new, wait two days max and everything will be fine again. This is my 3rd soft ban, i just wanna know what exactly in this table case it. I gues RIP this table and others as well)[/QUOTE]

You know, I did this but it has been a week and a half and I'm still soft banned on my first family share account. After I got the softban message the first time, I deleted all saves, made sure steam save sync is turned off and made a new character, played all the way to firelink shrine without any cheats and then I saved the game and exited. A week and a half later and I'm still banned. What gives?

Also, to [USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER]

I have an idea. It's obviously just an idea and I have no idea if it would work, and you know this stuff better than most so hear me out.

I was wondering if it would be possible to send a "legit" save file to their servers for their cheat detection. Do you know if they check for cheating as you are playing the game? or is it when you start up the game and also when you select "quit" while playing? I noticed that anytime I got the ban message, it would always be after I started up dark souls, or after I quit the game. If they check for cheating only when you start up the game and when you select "quit", couldn't you just put in a legit save file into your save folder before you exit/start the game through the menus?

Say after you are done playing while using some cheats, you would open up your menu, then close it so it saves the game, then you would go into your my documents/nbgi/123h15723 folder, copy your current cheat save file somewhere else, and then you would copy a "legit" save file to the documents/nbgi/123h15723 folder, and set it to read-only, then exit the game. In theory, when you exit the game, the servers would read your current legit file and upload it, and the next time.

So for starting up the game, you can see they do a quick check by uploading your save. Before that point(before starting up the game) you would put in a legit save file into your save folder, start up the game, let it upload to their servers, and then alt-tab out, replace it, and press "continue".

This could all be made to be done semi-automatically through bat files/auto hotkey.

1 more option [USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER] and that would be to somehow through cheat engine, find where they send the save file to, and block access/spoof the servers and see if the game loads normally.

This all probably sounds crazy but let me know what you think.
Last edited by Fornicator on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:04 am, edited 10 times in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Nah I'm not helping people cheat online and stay unpunished. You are on your own.

ChepsGaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ChepsGaming »

I have a question.

Whenever I try to use the Free Cam portion of the table, and I click the enable controls box I get the following error:

Error:[string "local syntaxcheck, memrec=......"]:17:attempt to index a nil value(local 'tbl')

Is there anything that I have to do to get this to work?

I am a lore youtuber who uses Freecam A LOT for my videos, so any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

watchthosewristrockets
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by watchthosewristrockets »

Pretty great table, thanks Phokz.

Is there any way to delete or swap spells in your inventory? And if so, is it safe? Also, am I doing something wrong or are last hit/targeted entity not working on 1.03?

Gravetorn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Gravetorn »

Hi everyone,

so I've been using cheat engine for ages now for various different games. But I only ever use it offline, because well, I just think it's a little unfair to cheat against other 'real life' players. (But each to their own!)

However, this recent spat of bans in DSR have worried the heck out of me. I haven't yet used CE in DSR, but I really want to start experimenting with it.

So my questions are..

Is no damage/unlimited health (.. any option that prevents dying) a bannable offence when used exclusively offline?

Is item swapping a bannable offence when used exclusively offline?

Obviously, this account would not be 100% offline, I would still go online regularly - I just wouldn't use the CE at all whilst online. You know, I'd play regular online play > get to hard boss > go offline > load up CE and set to 'don't die' > kill boss > close CE > go back online again and carry one playing regular.

This method worked for me fine in DS2 and DS3, but I [B]really [/B]don't want this account banned, and until I have any confirmation that the aforementioned is fine in DSR, I'll have to really grudgingly not use the CE.

Basically, any info whatsoever would be hugely appreciated. If anybody has any! Thanks for reading.