Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Purefectx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Purefectx »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 51576, member: 338"]Yeah been fun. yeah rip dark souls cheating.

wow[/QUOTE]

Yeah amazing aye?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rarted
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by rarted »

Couldn't you just turn off autosave and do whatever you want with no consequences?

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="rarted, post: 51597, member: 18508"]Couldn't you just turn off autosave and do whatever you want with no consequences?[/QUOTE]

Honestly , unless they changed things to DS3 cheat prevention, we should still be fine. Don't cheat on your main account.

You guys do realize that all you have to do is make a legit non cheat character on a certain day, and then wait a day to cheat again.

Again, this is only if they didn't change it to the DS3 cheat prevention. The DS servers only check(ed?) for cheating once a week.i have an alarm set for 11:50pm PST Monday night to make a new character (or put back my non cheating save) and I'll play the no cheats character for a day until Wednesday 12:01 AM.

I've only lost one family share account and it's because I didn't know the times when they check the saves for cheating .

If it's still the same(once a week check), then nothing has changed for me.

[USER=275]@MR.realdoge[/USER] thank you for updating your table.
Last edited by Fornicator on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

[URL]https://www.gamespot.com/videos/dark-souls-cheaters-have-to-git-gud-now-gamespot-d/2300-6444965/[/URL]

smpatgmaildotcom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by smpatgmaildotcom »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 51599, member: 18187"]Honestly , unless they changed things to DS3 cheat prevention, we should still be fine. Don't cheat on your main account.

You guys do realize that all you have to do is make a legit non cheat character on a certain day, and then wait a day to cheat again.

Again, this is only if they didn't change it to the DS3 cheat prevention. The DS servers only check(ed?) for cheating once a week.i have an alarm set for 11:50pm PST Monday night to make a new character (or put back my non cheating save) and I'll play the no cheats character for a day until Wednesday 12:01 AM.

I've only lost one family share account and it's because I didn't know the times when they check the saves for cheating .

If it's still the same(once a week check), then nothing has changed for me.

[USER=275]@MR.realdoge[/USER] thank you for updating your table.[/QUOTE]

Pardon me, I just recently used Cheat engine to make pvp weapons. I am new to this, so i am not sure of the terminology. When you say we need a new table, are you talking about the .CT file? So at the moment, taking weapons (purchased from Andre) and turning them into +15 weapons I need is not something I can do at the moment?

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="smpatgmaildotcom, post: 51621, member: 19384"]Pardon me, I just recently used Cheat engine to make pvp weapons. I am new to this, so i am not sure of the terminology. When you say we need a new table, are you talking about the .CT file? So at the moment, taking weapons (purchased from Andre) and turning them into +15 weapons I need is not something I can do at the moment?[/QUOTE]

Yes. We need a new CT file. It is up to the author to update it, in this case this is [USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER] . I have seen non authors update other peoples cheat tables before, but that is rare. Most people don't even know how to use cheat engine, let alone update a cheat table for a new patch.

If you want to turn your weapons purchased from andre to +15, the only easier way is to use the item replacer made by [USER=275]@MR.realdoge[/USER] and setting your titanite count to 99, and then going to the blacksmith and having andre upgrade your weapons.

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

[QUOTE="smpatgmaildotcom, post: 51621, member: 19384"]Pardon me, I just recently used Cheat engine to make pvp weapons. I am new to this, so i am not sure of the terminology. When you say we need a new table, are you talking about the .CT file? So at the moment, taking weapons (purchased from Andre) and turning them into +15 weapons I need is not something I can do at the moment?[/QUOTE]

Actually using the item replacer you can just replace a weapon with another weapon, for eg:dagger with crystal claymore+5.
Last edited by MR.realdoge on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

Ha, well this is interesting. I was using pav's table just now for the last few hours. I just restarted my game and got the softban message. Not 100% sure but its probably the noclipping everywhere that got me banned along with the nohit, no damage, no death, inf stamina parameters.

Do they normally ban at this time? My saves were only getting checked once a week before this last patch(every tuesday at midnight to wednesday midnight i stopped playing to avoid the ban). If they check every day, this will definitely complicate things. Also the last 2 and only ban messages i got said that data fraud has been detected and no improvement has been seen. Would be really nice to know how they check if improvement has been seen. 3 family share accounts left i guess... after that, im done.
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

I know a good solution Namco / Fromsoftware can use to end cheating in Dark Souls 3 / DSR. Connect Softbans to Steamwork gameban system where being softbanned will automatically add big red mark to banned user's account.

Pros:

-People can't bypass bans with steam sharing. Being banned on shared account will fuck user's main account.

-Nobody is going to buy new copies of Dark Souls 3 just to cheat online with risk of being banned and all shitters will be filtered in less than a month and just move to play different games. Sure they will be some persistent shitters but amount of them would be minimal.

It's very easy to do.
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smpatgmaildotcom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by smpatgmaildotcom »

[QUOTE="MR.realdoge, post: 51666, member: 275"]Actually using the item replacer you can just replace a weapon with another weapon, for eg:dagger with crystal claymore+5.[/QUOTE]

Well, it is not safe right now, correct?

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 51676, member: 18187"]Ha, well this is interesting. I was using pav's table just now for the last few hours. I just restarted my game and got the softban message. Not 100% sure but its probably the noclipping everywhere that got me banned along with the nohit, no damage, no death, inf stamina parameters.

Do they normally ban at this time? My saves were only getting checked once a week before this last patch(every tuesday at midnight to wednesday midnight i stopped playing to avoid the ban). If they check every day, this will definitely complicate things. Also the last 2 and only ban messages i got said that data fraud has been detected and no improvement has been seen. Would be really nice to know how they check if improvement has been seen. 3 family share accounts left i guess... after that, im done.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, I am soft banned too I never picked up other peoples items and I only made pvp weapons by changing the items with CE. It says that there is fraud and no changes have been made. What does this mean exactly, and will it ever go away? Might be the end of Dark Souls for me.
Last edited by smpatgmaildotcom on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ArtWoof »

Help me! Start the game, use only cheat Free Weapon Upgrades ! But after some time i get Account Restriction! Wtf why? I don`t use Item Swap or Char Stats Modifications ets, why this restrictions!?

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Yeah "No mats requerement at Blacksmiths" isn't using stealthedit because it crash the game for some reason. And that thing is being checked by anti-cheat. So rip you.

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

[USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER] Is there an active anti cheat like the one in fortnite or just one that checks game saves?

KnightA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KnightA »

Hi Phoks, before anything thanks for your work, I´ve enjoyed the CT table a lot.

I also got banned today.

I used a few things from your table, 'no mats req at blacksmith', 'infinite spells', swap items (mostly to get weapons), stop durability damage, force quick rolls, and sometimes adding effects to weapons and armor.

Can you tell us which options are not using stealhedit so we can avoid using them and prevent to get banned again.

Note: Sorry for bad english, it's not my native language.

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

Ni[B]??as on fearlessrevolution b like:[/B]

Mr [USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER] I don't feel so good....