Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JackAbott
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by JackAbott »

Watch out, the alleged "stealth edit" plugin contains a trojan.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Robespierre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Robespierre »

[QUOTE="JackAbott, post: 50766, member: 18969"]Watch out, the alleged "stealth edit" plugin contains a trojan.[/QUOTE]

wot no it dont

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="JackAbott, post: 50766, member: 18969"]Watch out, the alleged "stealth edit" plugin contains a trojan.[/QUOTE]

Some people really don't get it. FRF is home to Cheat Engine "memorabilia": scripts, tables, trainers, plugins, anything CE-wise. Welcome to 2018; we've been doing this for almost 10 years now. Good to know your AV is still shitty.

P.S.1: How do I know? You sure as shit didn't scan the plugin with jotti.org (or similar).

P.S.2: [I]Not.A.Virtus-Protential.Trojan[/I] or some shit like that doesn't mean it's a trojan. It means it contains code that might act trojan-style. And almost all tools operating with memory are picked-up like that by shitty AVs.
Last edited by SunBeam on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

Incredibly false, I have it working with Cheat Engine with zero problems. If there was a trojan, pretty sure we wouldn't be using it for THIS LONG, sorry to say.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[B][USER=18969]JackAbott[/USER][/B]

Yeah that's true. Malcolm Reynolds told me to put it there.

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by bonzay0 »

[USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER] don't steal credits! It was my idea to put a stuxnet in there...

Maybe next time I'll put bitcoin miner instead.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER]

Or Anyone;

How would i go about adding a ring to my inventory? I want to add it, NOT replace an existing ring with item replacer. Or is it possible to change an item that is on the ground to something else to achieve the same results? Say i drop a dung pie, and i want to change it to ring of favor/protection.

edit : figured it out.
Last edited by Fornicator on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

Anyone know how to make a spell like chaos fireball homing and affect all enemies in a 100 meter area?
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by kyoski »

why would you need it to have homing if it affects enemys in a 100 meter area anyways

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="kyoski, post: 51028, member: 18157"]why would you need it to have homing if it affects enemys in a 100 meter area anyways[/QUOTE]

Either one works.

I'm getting bored of pvp. Would like to spawn enemies and bosses in my world and have npcs fight them or have bosses fight each other. Please tell me someone knows how to do this.

I tried the helper - targeted entity - and changed npcid and characterid but i am assuming since they are green, they have no effect in game?

Was hoping i could target an enemy, and change that enemy to any boss/enemy i want. Tried google search. Why is this information not available for such an old game?
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

VParzivalv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by VParzivalv »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 46780, member: 338"]In this thread I'm going to port shit from my [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition.3091/']old[/URL] table and possible add some extra. [B]This table is not complete.[/B] Yet.

[B][COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)][SIZE=6]This table will only work with the stealthedit plugin. More info[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/dark-souls-remastered.6856/post-48467'][SIZE=6]here[/SIZE][/URL]

Old Spreadsheet (effects/Bullets/Goods...): [URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KukblWL61We64-gNIyaAShga9h8RTXYmyFs98eQhY4E/edit#gid=1949985688[/URL]

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)][B]Special thanks to Mephisto, Zullie, Pavuk and SunBeam for their contributions and information.[/B][/COLOR]

Don't forget to check Pav's table on his github [URL]https://github.com/JohrnaJohrna/RemasterCETable[/URL] and Zullie's mods on Nexus fearlessrevolution. com/darksouls3/users/34738570

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][I]Last updated [/I][/B][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]July 3 2018[/COLOR][/B][/I]

[B][I]-Fixed some incorrect pointers in the Session Info for Player 0x118.

-Fixed Goods Param helper.[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

What do I open the DarkSoulsRemastered.CT file as, what app do I use to open it, is what I'm asking.

nvm found out how
Last edited by VParzivalv on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 51095, member: 18187"]Was hoping i could target an enemy, and change that enemy to any boss/enemy i want[/QUOTE]

In some near future we might see a new Cheat Engine feature allowing it to read user's mind. Then I will update this table and add an option that will do everything you want to the targeted entity. All you need to do is just think about and target the entity. But you gotta wait till then.

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 51095, member: 18187"]Tried google search. Why is this information not available for such an old game?[/QUOTE]

I'll answer to your question with another question: Why people don't like share shit in Dark Souls series? That's your answer.
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 51163, member: 338"]In some near future we might see a new Cheat Engine feature allowing it to read user's mind. Then I will update this table and add an option that will do everything you want to the targeted entity. All you need to do is just think about and target the entity. But you gotta wait till then.

[/QUOTE]

You know what i meant....

If you did not know what i meant, then i meant that theoretically you would target an enemy, go into the CT probably to helper -> enemyhelper(or w/e you want to call it) and it would look similar or identical to the current Helper -> Targeted entity script where after targeting an enemy, you could go to its ID, select any enemy from a drop down list and respawn it as the enemy you selected. Its just an idea. I have seen tons of youtube videos of people spawning enemies and bosses, but I don't know how they are doing it. I wouldn't mind paying for such a feature.
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

robinkooli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by robinkooli »

Is there any way to change my characters model height / scale?

0nyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by 0nyx »

fly mode crashes the game instantly