Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jakethadog
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Jakethadog »

[QUOTE="KjellJoh, post: 49424, member: 18436"]A guy on steam got banned for moving 2 points of Strength over to Dexterity, so I'd be very cautious with the respecs.

That being said, I have a pretty messed up build because I changed my mind so I basically got 6 points invested in Int that I really could do without...[/QUOTE]

Are you saying he got banned ON steam or he's from steam and he was softbanned on the game? (Just making sure)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Table has been updated:

-Added auto slide script (say hello to ds3 meme).
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

Now the way this works is you have to open up your inventory using the menu (its the first option that you open up(the icon is the satchel bag)) and then you replace any item of your choosing.

Jakethadog
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Jakethadog »

Is it possible to invade without using a red eye orb? I used the table and I don't insta invade or anything but I can turn myself into a white phantom when I arrive.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by kyoski »

[QUOTE="Jakethadog, post: 49458, member: 18153"]Is it possible to invade without using a red eye orb? I used the table and I don't insta invade or anything but I can turn myself into a white phantom when I arrive.[/QUOTE]

4 white sign soapstone

6 black crystal

7 black crystal

10 red sign soapstone

11 red eye orb

some effect ids you can add to items or weapons.

Example: adding 11 to a weapon residentSpEffectId will cause you to invade any time you swap to it, alternatively adding 10 or 4 will also place signs any time you swap to them. This includes placing signs in places like firelink shrine.

And yes, you are able to place signs, summon and co-op in areas where you normally can't by changing your online activity area.[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfXcX63XUAEXcWD.jpg:large[/IMG]
Last edited by kyoski on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

[QUOTE="kyoski, post: 49425, member: 18157"]You should be able to adjust the faith scaling to give you the same amount of MagAdjust you'd have at 30 faith with only 20 faith, don't know how to change base MagAdjust though.

Change correctFaith under active weapon structure will change the MagAdjust.

Same should work with correctMagic for intelligence scaling.[/QUOTE]

Ah that's true. Didn't think to change the Faith scaling on a talisman. Thanks, dude!

[QUOTE="KjellJoh, post: 49424, member: 18436"]A guy on steam got banned for moving 2 points of Strength over to Dexterity, so I'd be very cautious with the respecs.

That being said, I have a pretty messed up build because I changed my mind so I basically got 6 points invested in Int that I really could do without...[/QUOTE]

And if this is true, that really, really sucks... :(

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

I have one boss left (Manus). After I beat him I'll most likely respec into a full Dark Sorcerer build. If I'm banned I'll post back. But, I already respecced my class itself and reallocated my stat points, I don't think you'll be flagged if you do everything 100% correctly. I noticed a lot of people on the DSR Steam forums said they were online when they attempted a respec, this could possibly be why they were banned.

All I know is I:

1. Started the game in offline mode before I touched anything.

2. Used Mugenmonkey to spec out an SL125 build for the class of my choosing, then copied the stats exactly as they were in the calculator.

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

[QUOTE="StrawberryCheesecake, post: 49477, member: 8827"]I have one boss left (Manus). After I beat him I'll most likely respec into a full Dark Sorcerer build. If I'm banned I'll post back. But, I already respecced my class itself and reallocated my stat points, I don't think you'll be flagged if you do everything 100% correctly. I noticed a lot of people on the DSR Steam forums said they were online when they attempted a respec, this could possibly be why they were banned.

All I know is I:

1. Started the game in offline mode before I touched anything.

2. Used Mugenmonkey to spec out an SL125 build for the class of my choosing, then copied the stats exactly as they were in the calculator.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, certainly follow up with us if anything does happen! I'd hope it's just a matter of some small detail being missed, or people being dumb and doing it online. lol (Do you go offline in-game or in Steam altogether?) I'll probably try a respec eventually myself if nothing awry happens with you. Worst case, I can use a family share account to continue playing anyway, without respeccing. It'd just be nice to avoid the hassle. lol

Ah, while I'm here, I have another little "bug report" for your table, Phokz. For some reason, your script for not needing materials for blacksmith upgrades does something funky with the Attune Magic menu at bonfires. Whenever the script is active, my attunement menu shows EVERY spell in the game, regardless of whether or not I have them, and nothing can be attuned at all. I can remove my current spells, but nothing in the menu is selectable at all.

However, this is a very minor issue, as simply disabling the script fixes the issue entirely. Just thought I'd bring it up since it stumped me at first, but I finally realized the materials script was the cause.

Also, I have one last question for now. Is it possible to use the table to allow stuff like the Red Eye Orb or Blue Eye Orb to be used regardless of covenant? I don't mind just using Cracked REOs otherwise, but it'd be nice to be able to invade sinners in the game without needing to be a Darkmoon. If not, it's no big deal. Just mostly a convenience thing.
Last edited by SincerelyBeta on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KjellJoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KjellJoh »

[QUOTE="Jakethadog, post: 49451, member: 18153"]Are you saying he got banned ON steam or he's from steam and he was softbanned on the game? (Just making sure)[/QUOTE]

Let me rephrase; A person on the steam forums said he got a softban for moving 2 points of dex into strength (or vice versa).

I hope someone can confirm this respec-issue one way or another. Going offline and respeccing into a legal spec would be so incredibly handy and time conservative for me, a father of two and a wife that hates computer games :P
Last edited by KjellJoh on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

How to increase [B][I]stamina regeneration rate[/I][/B] ? I found stamina parameters under weapon parameters but didn't work.
Last edited by krul on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

[QUOTE="KjellJoh, post: 49485, member: 18436"]Let me rephrase; A person on the steam forums said he got a softban for moving 2 points of dex into strength (or vice versa).

I hope someone can confirm this respec-issue one way or another. Going offline and respeccing into a legal spec would be so incredibly handy and time conservative for me, a father of two and a wife that hates computer games :p[/QUOTE]

And now we wait! I just changed my entire build from Warrior > Sorcerer, reallocated all of my stats to fit the build, gave myself all the gear, and proceeded to log online. It's 11:48 AM here, I'll post back if I'm banned. From what people were saying on the forums, it happens anywhere from within a few hours to a few days, kind of nervous tbh
Last edited by StrawberryCheesecake on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

KjellJoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KjellJoh »

Yeah, I'm nervous for you tbh. Thanks for having the balls, SCC! :D

If you get banned, we really won't know whether it's the respec or the items that caused it though. I think getting gear is easy enough, even farming upgrade materials isn't an issue for me. But I'm getting tired of playing a new character over and over.
Last edited by KjellJoh on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by kyoski »

[QUOTE="krul, post: 49487, member: 12450"]How to increase [B][I]stamina regeneration rate[/I][/B] ? I found stamina parameters under weapon parameters but didn't work.[/QUOTE]

You can increase stamina regeneration rate with staminaRecoverChangeSpeed under effect editor.

keep in mind you'll need a passive effect that's always active on you (easily done with ring effects) if you change it this way.

actualmaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by actualmaster »

Changing the state ID in session doesn't let me summon people in other people's worlds. Also would it be possible to get the perma-gravelord script ported over?

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by HeavyGrinder »

@[B][USER=275]MR.realdoge[/USER] [/B]

[B]Thanks for this, since item swap [/B]isn't[B] working atm, can you add set [/B]quantity[B] as an option too? :O[/B]
Last edited by HeavyGrinder on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.