Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
0nyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by 0nyx »

item swap is broken and theres no increased drop rate

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Its all Ogre now
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Its all Ogre now »

What is Dark Souls without Burgerflip?

odEmppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by odEmppa »

[QUOTE="Its all Ogre now, post: 49256, member: 18444"]What is Dark Souls without Burgerflip?[/QUOTE]

what is that? :D

Its all Ogre now
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

[QUOTE="odEmppa, post: 49270, member: 18242"]what is that? :D[/QUOTE]

Why not see for yourself ;)

FACEFACE02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by FACEFACE02 »

Is there a way to increase critical damage?

John Shepard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by John Shepard »

Awesome table but now the item swap and last bonfire cheats are not working but were working in the older versions. Please fix them ASAP.

Its all Ogre now
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

[QUOTE="FACEFACE02, post: 49285, member: 17071"]Is there a way to increase critical damage?[/QUOTE]

Check the weapon param offsets "parryDamageLife" is probably it.

Sol.CT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Sol.CT »

[QUOTE="Its all Ogre now, post: 49256, member: 18444"]What is Dark Souls without Burgerflip?[/QUOTE]

Why am I not surprised you brought your idiocy into Fearless?

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by kyoski »

[QUOTE="Its all Ogre now, post: 49289, member: 18444"]Check the weapon param offsets "parryDamageLife" is probably it.[/QUOTE]

throwAtkRate under active weapon data changes critical damage on specific weapons, don't abuse it online though.

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

[QUOTE="StrawberryCheesecake, post: 48907, member: 8827"]Yep! I changed my class from Knight > Warrior because Warrior had 2 more stat points than Knight for the build I wanted. I then reallocated all of the points around for what I wanted for my SL125 build and everything has been alright so far! I logged in just now and I still have the normal welcome message. Now, things could always change, perhaps the Remaster rolls out bans on a very specific day similar to how DS3 does? If that's the case, I may have an impending ban heading my way, I'll report back if I'm finally banned.[/QUOTE]

Any updates on the respec thing, by chance? Been raising my stats mostly just towards the end goal of my build, but been trying to stay mid/low level for invasions, so I'd prefer to make a few small tweaks. lol
Last edited by SincerelyBeta on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

Is there a way to modify the MagAdj of Catalysts and Talismans? I know we can lower the stat requirements for spells, but I was wondering if there was a way to still give them the power they'd have at normal requirements.

Like using Great Lightning Spear with only 20 Faith, but making its damage still similar to having 30 Faith. Any advice for how to best do this?

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 49351, member: 17905"]Any updates on the respec thing, by chance? Been raising my stats mostly just towards the end goal of my build, but been trying to stay mid/low level for invasions, so I'd prefer to make a few small tweaks. lol[/QUOTE]

Hey! I checked just now, and I still have the normal welcome message, it's been around four or five days since I respecced I think. Since then, I've also changed the name of my character and that seems to be safe (as long as you change the name to something you can regularly input). I saw a few people on the DSR forums that tried to respec, but apparently got banned themselves, I think I know what triggered their bans.

I noticed when you change your Vitality, your health value stays the same whether you increase or decrease the value. You have to change your base health manually to reflect the changes you made to your Vitality stat. Something like this is easy to overlook, but it'll trigger a ban if you're not aware. And be wary: if you change your class, remember that some classes start with more or fewer stat points to play around with and start out with stats in other areas! This is why you should definitely use Mugenmonkey to make sure all of your stats are exactly where they need to be for your class and SL.

I'll leave this here in case anyone is thinking of a respec. You can do it without being banned, you just have to do it with no mistakes and know what you're doing
Last edited by StrawberryCheesecake on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

[QUOTE="StrawberryCheesecake, post: 49369, member: 8827"]Hey! I checked just now, and I still have the normal welcome message, it's been around four or five days since I respecced I think. Since then, I've also changed the name of my character and that seems to be safe (as long as you change the name to something you can regularly input). I saw a few people on the DSR forums that tried to respec, but apparently got banned themselves, I think I know what triggered their bans.

I noticed when you change your Vitality, your health value stays the same whether you increase or decrease the value. You have to change your base health manually to reflect the changes you made to your Vitality stat. Something like this is easy to overlook, but it'll trigger a ban if you're not aware. And be wary: if you change your class, remember that some classes start with more or fewer stat points to play around with and start out with stats in other areas! This is why you should definitely use Mugenmonkey to make sure all of your stats are exactly where they need to be for your class and SL.

I'll leave this here in case anyone is thinking of a respec. You can do it without being banned, you just have to do it with no mistakes and know what you're doing[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, dude! Glad to hear it might not be a crapshoot after all. lol And good to know about the health thing! I'll work on it offline when I do it, that way I can carefully scan through my stats and stuff to make sure nothing's out of place.

KjellJoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KjellJoh »

A guy on steam got banned for moving 2 points of Strength over to Dexterity, so I'd be very cautious with the respecs.

That being said, I have a pretty messed up build because I changed my mind so I basically got 6 points invested in Int that I really could do without...
Last edited by KjellJoh on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by kyoski »

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 49360, member: 17905"]Is there a way to modify the MagAdj of Catalysts and Talismans? I know we can lower the stat requirements for spells, but I was wondering if there was a way to still give them the power they'd have at normal requirements.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to adjust the faith scaling to give you the same amount of MagAdjust you'd have at 30 faith with only 20 faith, don't know how to change base MagAdjust though.

Change correctFaith under active weapon structure will change the MagAdjust.

Same should work with correctMagic for intelligence scaling.
Last edited by kyoski on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.