Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

Hey, I was wondering if there was any way to give yourself items like Keys. Like if I wanted to give myself the New Londo Key without having to kill Ingward for it, or have the Lordvessel. Is this possible? Or does it not work / set up an invalid data flag?

[QUOTE="StrawberryCheesecake, post: 48834, member: 8827"]I went ahead and respeced my character, I haven't been softbanned yet. I used Mugenmonkey to calculate my build's stat points for the given SL I wanted, changed them offline, and then proceeded to change my class. Everything is working fine and I haven't gotten the invalid data message.

I think as long as you edit your stat points to exactly what they're supposed to be for you given class and SL, it won't trigger a ban. I'll report back if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

And you've managed to change your class as well in this way? Definitely let me know if something changes! If we could respec through the table without getting softbanned, that'd be amazing, but from all I've heard it's not safe to do.

That said, does this game handle softbans similarly to DS3? As in, you get an invalid data message, and if you don't fix it, you get softbanned? Or does it just go straight to the ban?

[QUOTE="FACEFACE02, post: 48892, member: 17071"]Does anyone know a way to make your world even more prone to invasions, even more so than with a dried fingers?

Edit: Also, anyway to add a dark spirit to the black crystal? or anyway to combat a hacker? being invaded by unkillable dark spirits is slightly irritating and I don't know how to use CE to counter them.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too, since you could in DS3's table. I haven't really tried here yet, but it'd be nice against bullcrap like infinite health invaders and such.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by SincerelyBeta on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 48902, member: 17905"]Hey, I was wondering if there was any way to give yourself items like Keys. Like if I wanted to give myself the New Londo Key without having to kill Ingward for it, or have the Lordvessel. Is this possible? Or does it not work / set up an invalid data flag?

And you've managed to change your class as well in this way? Definitely let me know if something changes! If we could respec through the table without getting softbanned, that'd be amazing, but from all I've heard it's not safe to do.

That said, does this game handle softbans similarly to DS3? As in, you get an invalid data message, and if you don't fix it, you get softbanned? Or does it just go straight to the ban?

I'd like to know this too, since you could in DS3's table. I haven't really tried here yet, but it'd be nice against bullcrap like infinite health invaders and such.[/QUOTE]

Yep! I changed my class from Knight > Warrior because Warrior had 2 more stat points than Knight for the build I wanted. I then reallocated all of the points around for what I wanted for my SL125 build and everything has been alright so far! I logged in just now and I still have the normal welcome message. Now, things could always change, perhaps the Remaster rolls out bans on a very specific day similar to how DS3 does? If that's the case, I may have an impending ban heading my way, I'll report back if I'm finally banned.
Last edited by StrawberryCheesecake on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

odEmppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by odEmppa »

[QUOTE="FACEFACE02, post: 48892, member: 17071"]Does anyone know a way to make your world even more prone to invasions, even more so than with a dried fingers?

Edit: Also, anyway to add a dark spirit to the black crystal? or anyway to combat a hacker? being invaded by unkillable dark spirits is slightly irritating and I don't know how to use CE to counter them.[/QUOTE]

If you invade or get invaded by hacker, just block them in steam and they cannot invade you anymore

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 48902, member: 17905"]I'd like to know this too, since you could in DS3's table. I haven't really tried here yet, but it'd be nice against bullcrap like infinite health invaders and such.[/QUOTE]

If you invade or get invaded by hacker, just block them in steam and they cannot invade you anymore
Last edited by odEmppa on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

YikesThatBurns
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by YikesThatBurns »

[QUOTE="Steel Dragon, post: 48874, member: 1551"]is there a way to make yourself unable to get curse/egg head with the main table here?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Steel Dragon, post: 48901, member: 1551"]hay with the table is it possible to also turn a invader into a phantom so you can just banish them?[/QUOTE]

LMAO I saw you cursing and eggheading people as a gravelord on the bridge today for like 4 hours. I see you're scared of that other guy that was kicking your ass.

[QUOTE]I used this cheat engine table for fun builds and to kill gankers/dishonorable people, I don't terrorize people with this and I also occasionally will spawn in items to help some friends out and such.[/QUOTE]

So much for that. lol
Last edited by YikesThatBurns on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Steel Dragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Steel Dragon »

[QUOTE="YikesThatBurns, post: 48958, member: 18420"]LMAO I saw you cursing and eggheading people as a gravelord on the bridge today for like 4 hours. I see you're scared of that other guy that was kicking your ass.

So much for that. lol[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

correction I do not egghead people, I only cursed when I was getting ganked, I tried for 1v1's but if either twinker or ganker I took out the curse sword, and that guy that was "kicking my ass" was not really I just booted him from the lobby whenever he joined and what I was gonna do is just do some gravelord trolling with hellfire drake but he joined the lobby and killed it so please before you accuse someone of that stuff have your facts right or you just look like that idiot that you are
Last edited by Steel Dragon on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

YikesThatBurns
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by YikesThatBurns »

[QUOTE="Steel Dragon, post: 48985, member: 1551"]correction I do not egghead people, I only cursed when I was getting ganked, I tried for 1v1's but if either twinker or ganker I took out the curse sword, and that guy that was "kicking my ass" was not really I just booted him from the lobby whenever he joined and what I was gonna do is just do some gravelord trolling with hellfire drake but he joined the lobby and killed it so please before you accuse someone of that stuff have your facts right or you just look like that idiot that you are[/QUOTE]

Thanks for confirming what I just said and outing yourself.

p.s. "Gravelord trolling" is literally the most pathetic thing I've heard of. Running between two spots for hours to get people "mad," I'd honestly probably off myself before I get to a point where I'd consider that a good use of my time

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="odEmppa, post: 48948, member: 18242"]just block them in steam and they cannot invade you anymore[/QUOTE]

It is not true.

M1nat0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by M1nat0 »

So I just got my account approved so I could comment here. I have a couple of issues:

The first one is that sometimes Cheat Engine will open and then, when it crashes with DS it'll auto-delete the 64-bit version.

The second one is whenever I try to open a table, sometimes it'll open and work but the rest of the times it'll just freeze (Cheat Engine doesn't freeze but ticking the box to 'open' the scripts doesn't work).

The last one is assuming that Cheat Engine AND the table works, it has no effect on my game and if I use Item Swap it'll crash DS. I am dumbfounded and have no idea what to do.

After the first crash, DS no longer connects to the servers but that's a problem I'll solve later.

I just wanted some humanity to play with my friends :/

Jakethadog
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Jakethadog »

Am I able to find out what effect enemies have on me with this table in NPCParam? I can't seem to find it.

darksepul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by darksepul »

I only have one problem since the new patch

The game crashes when I try to use the Camera Player to see where the host are

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

[QUOTE="StrawberryCheesecake, post: 48907, member: 8827"]Yep! I changed my class from Knight > Warrior because Warrior had 2 more stat points than Knight for the build I wanted. I then reallocated all of the points around for what I wanted for my SL125 build and everything has been alright so far! I logged in just now and I still have the normal welcome message. Now, things could always change, perhaps the Remaster rolls out bans on a very specific day similar to how DS3 does? If that's the case, I may have an impending ban heading my way, I'll report back if I'm finally banned.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, dude! I'll hold off for now, but definitely let me know if anything changes! I won't keep my hopes up, but it would be an amazing help if I could just respec or change class or whatever through the table, rather than creating a brand new character. lol Just for convenience sake.

That said, people have mentioned editing their SL with the table. Is that something that doesn't trigger softbans either?

On another note, is there any way to change your color as a phantom, invader, etc.? Like make it so I look normal while invading (Untrue Dark Ring style)? I don't mind if only I see it, since it would probably freak other people out even if I'm not hacking any actual advantage to myself. lol Just a personal aesthetic preference.
Last edited by SincerelyBeta on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

Btw, Phokz. Something I noticed with the current table, unless I'm missing something. Both your Quick Roll and Ninja Roll seem to have the same script now and both activate the Ninja Roll for some reason. Not sure if this got changed when you last updated it or something, but wasn't sure if anyone else mentioned it yet, so thought I'd bring it up.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 49036, member: 17905"]Btw, Phokz. Something I noticed with the current table, unless I'm missing something. Both your Quick Roll and Ninja Roll seem to have the same script now and both activate the Ninja Roll for some reason. Not sure if this got changed when you last updated it or something, but wasn't sure if anyone else mentioned it yet, so thought I'd bring it up.[/QUOTE]

Fixed

[QUOTE="darksepul, post: 49023, member: 17880"]I only have one problem since the new patch

The game crashes when I try to use the Camera Player to see where the host are[/QUOTE]

Fixed

[QUOTE="Jakethadog, post: 49021, member: 18153"]Am I able to find out what effect enemies have on me with this table in NPCParam? I can't seem to find it.[/QUOTE]

Yes using Last Hit and Targeted Entity helpers. I just fixed them btw.

[QUOTE="M1nat0, post: 49012, member: 18437"](Cheat Engine doesn't freeze but ticking the box to 'open' the scripts doesn't work).

[/QUOTE]

If you close (or crash) your game with attached Cheat Engine then you have close your current copy of Cheat Engine and launch a new one, because due Stealedit plugin you won't be able to use any of table scripts.

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 48902, member: 17905"]

I'd like to know this too, since you could in DS3's table[/QUOTE]

what was it called in DS3 table? Player count? I have it here, in the same place - Session Info. The offset has changed in the last update, but I fixed it.

[QUOTE="shitter, post: 48879, member: 18403"]Is the flag for bosses->Manus broken? I can't revive or kill him by changing the boolean.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was. I fixed it. Re-download the table.

[QUOTE="Steel Dragon, post: 48901, member: 1551"]hay with the table is it possible to also turn a invader into a phantom so you can just banish them?[/QUOTE]

Change their character type to 1 to be able to use black crystal.
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

YikesThatBurns
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by YikesThatBurns »

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 49036, member: 17905"]Btw, Phokz. Something I noticed with the current table, unless I'm missing something. Both your Quick Roll and Ninja Roll seem to have the same script now and both activate the Ninja Roll for some reason. Not sure if this got changed when you last updated it or something, but wasn't sure if anyone else mentioned it yet, so thought I'd bring it up.[/QUOTE]

It might be a huge coincidence but I think it also gives ninja rolls to everyone in your session, even if you're an invader.
Last edited by YikesThatBurns on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PvtVain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by PvtVain »

Might be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know what's up with the people being able to summon white signs as invaders to locations like Firelink/Ash Lake? And how can I replicate that?