Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Artorikus »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 48654, member: 338"]Thank you for pointing this out. I forgot that we are like in kindergarten and everything need to be made foolproof! It's fixed now.

Table has been updated: fixed broken base address (BaseC) and all pointers that were using it and I removed effect protection script because its crashing during loading screen. We will fix it next time.[/QUOTE]

Hi Phokz, could you make a script for anti-backstab or/and for disable online activity restriction fog gates?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Artorikus on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PvtVain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by PvtVain »

Goddamn, the DSR Anti-cheat has been off the wall on steroids and cocaine. Can barely use the table cause it crashes all the time lmao. I like that they are improving the game in the form of anti-cheats and such, but took them long enough.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

I've heard they addressed this issue in this patch and crashing was unintended feature as result of anti-cheat attempting to restore modified code.

Look at the patch notes:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/X12INbW.png[/IMG]

Anti-cheat probably isn't going to crash you anymore and just raise cheat detection flags on your account as soon as it detect and restore code injections.

I don't know

PvtVain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by PvtVain »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 48661, member: 338"]I've heard they addressed this issue in this patch and crashing was unintended feature as result of anti-cheat attempting to restore modified code.

Look at the patch notes:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/X12INbW.png[/IMG]

Anti-cheat probably isn't going to crash you anymore and just raise cheat detection flags on your account as soon as it detect and restore code injections.

I don't know[/QUOTE]

I don't know, the update has only made crashing a consistent thing with most things I try to do, for me anyway. Hell it crashed once just editing my soul level.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Don't run any scripts excepts "Open" header. Try Pavuk's table linked in the first post. It doesn't use stealthedit plugin. Its possible that stealthedit makes everything unstable on top of everything.

PvtVain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by PvtVain »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 48667, member: 338"]Don't run any scripts excepts "Open" header. Try Pavuk's table linked in the first post. It doesn't use stealthedit plugin. Its possible that stealthedit makes everything unstable on top of everything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll try the other table real quick see if it makes any difference. I really like your table though tbqh. Oh well.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SunBeam »

[I]StealthEdit[/I] has nothing to do with it.

odEmppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by odEmppa »

dont use fly mode it crashes game, for everyones info

zantekken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by zantekken »

I'm having trouble with the Last Hit entity and last targeted entity scripts.

Clicking the box does not enable them, nor does assigning a hotkey

i've tried reloading the table, the game and my pc. I have the latest version of the table and stealthedit plugin is also working with no issues

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

Is there any reliable way to "respec" without getting softbanned? Or is that still a big red flag?

odEmppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by odEmppa »

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 48723, member: 17905"]Is there any reliable way to "respec" without getting softbanned? Or is that still a big red flag?[/QUOTE]

if you wanna keep your character, then im 99% you cant respec without getting softbanned

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

I wanted suggest to Fromsoftware and Namco to create an environment where insted you get softbanned, game pushes you to 'area' where all cheaters are.

If you want to cheat, you could play the game along with cheats and with other cheaters and they won't be visible to normal players and vice versa.

But, I was afraid I would get banned for doing so.
Last edited by krul on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

odEmppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by odEmppa »

[QUOTE="krul, post: 48728, member: 12450"]I wanted suggest to Fromsoftware and Namco to create an environment where insted you get softbanned, game pushes you to 'area' where all cheaters are.

If you want to cheat, you could play the game along with cheats and with other cheaters and they won't be visible to normal players and vice versa.

But, I was afraid I would get banned for doing so.[/QUOTE]

I don't know whats the problem with softbans, im softbanned and still i can invade others like normally i can with non banned account

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

[QUOTE="odEmppa, post: 48731, member: 18242"]I don't know whats the problem with softbans, im softbanned and still i can invade others like normally i can with non banned account[/QUOTE]

Yeah, all those people you're invading are also softbanned. That's why it's called a "soft" ban. You're not completely barred from online activity. You're just only able to connect with people who also took the banhammer.

[QUOTE="kyoski, post: 48643, member: 18157"]It's not related to two handing the weapon, it's because when you change your active weapons with structure checked, it copys your current weapon structure over to the next weapon, make sure you uncheck structure before swapping weapons so it doesn't copy the structure to your other weapons.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ehS9TEz.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Any info on this? This just happened to me (my weapon losing its hitbox and not taking stamina), but I never had Structure ticked to begin with. As soon as I chose the Right Hand, Structure was open too, and unchecked.

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Artorikus »

Thanks for the answer btw ?
Last edited by Artorikus on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.