Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

If the weapons script is still crashing try switching to veh debugger.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

spops
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by spops »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 48362, member: 338"]Couldn't you just download the table and check. Sounds too complicated?

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8DNnhHl.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I asked cause i only changed the body, the face and the hair doesnt worked for some reason for me. But thanks for the answer

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="spops, post: 48421, member: 11409"]I asked cause i only changed the body, the face and the hair doesnt worked for some reason for me. But thanks for the answer[/QUOTE]

In order to apply the changes you need to reload your character by disabling / enabling backread or by reloading the area. Hair can be changed in ChrAsm part.
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="StrawberryCheesecake, post: 48403, member: 8827"]I have a question: will spawning in spells get me softbanned?[/QUOTE]

If you spawn spell that you can't have legally in your current progression node then yes.

[QUOTE="PvtVain, post: 48385, member: 18161"]crashing since the update with Fly Mode?[/QUOTE]

Dark Souls anti-cheat.

carchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by carchi »

Hey,

Thank you for your work ! This table is really well made.

While I'm playing, I'm often frustratred by the "running back" when we die versus bosses. Is there a way to auto-save ?

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

[LIST=1]

[*]Under the helpers->right weapon there is a parameter [B][I]durability divergence [/I][/B]. What does this do ?

[*]Is there a way to increase [I]stamina regeneration[/I]? I've found how to change amount of stamina and max stamina but I didn't find stamina regeneration.

[/LIST]

FACEFACE02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by FACEFACE02 »

Quick question. So I used reverse souls for DS3, and obviously it was easy to disable mana use. In this, since there is no mana, is it possible to keep infinite casts in the spells? Also, in the DS3 version, i can edit my max health directly without needing to put any points into Vit. On here, whenever I attempt to do the same, it just reverts back to its original number. I can check the box to make sure it doesnt go down, but I dont want infinite health, just an adjusted number. Any advice?

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

[QUOTE="FACEFACE02, post: 48442, member: 17071"]Quick question. So I used reverse souls for DS3, and obviously it was easy to disable mana use. In this, since there is no mana, is it possible to keep infinite casts in the spells? Also, in the DS3 version, i can edit my max health directly without needing to put any points into Vit. On here, whenever I attempt to do the same, it just reverts back to its original number. I can check the box to make sure it doesnt go down, but I dont want infinite health, just an adjusted number. Any advice?[/QUOTE]

Go to [I]Edit params ->magic params[/I] and tweak it .

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/HNVDEi2.jpg[/IMG]

Also try [I]Helpers->Magic param helper[/I].

For health I'm not sure but try to check only [I]Hp [/I]under[I] Hero->base stats.[/I]
Last edited by krul on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notv0x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notv0x »

is there a flag for gwyndolin? I don't see it under bosses in world progress flags I don't know how to revive him otherwise.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

In order to prevent crashing caused by DSR Anti-cheat we are going to use stealthedit cheat engine plugin that you can download here. This step is necessary because without this plugin you simple won't be able to use most of table scripts.

1) Download the plugin and unpack it.

2) Go to your Cheat Engine install folder (in my case it was C:Program Files (x86)Cheat Engine 6.6)

3) Go inside your plugins folder and copy all plugin files there.

4) Go to Cheat Engine Settings > Plugins > Add > Select newly copied plugin from Cheat Engine Folder (64-bit one)

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ynMBB5B.png[/IMG]

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="FACEFACE02, post: 48442, member: 17071"]Quick question. So I used reverse souls for DS3, and obviously it was easy to disable mana use. In this, since there is no mana, is it possible to keep infinite casts in the spells? Also, in the DS3 version, i can edit my max health directly without needing to put any points into Vit. On here, whenever I attempt to do the same, it just reverts back to its original number. I can check the box to make sure it doesnt go down, but I dont want infinite health, just an adjusted number. Any advice?[/QUOTE]

Too lazy to click to the table FAQ?

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/1grLIYm.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE="notv0x, post: 48446, member: 17614"]is there a flag for gwyndolin? I don't see it under bosses in world progress flags I don't know how to revive him otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Added. Re-download the table. World Progress Flags > Revive and De-aggro Npc > Dark Sun Gwyndolin (Boss)

Set both values to 0 to revive him and reload the area.

[QUOTE="carchi, post: 48440, member: 18164"]Hey,

Thank you for your work ! This table is really well made.

While I'm playing, I'm often frustratred by the "running back" when we die versus bosses. Is there a way to auto-save ?[/QUOTE]

Teleport > Save / Restore Position

Enable the script Save / Restore # ... in order to save current position and disable to restore.

Or just manually copy value of the "AOB Teleport", paste it somewhere and copy it back when you need to teleport to the same place.
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jakethadog
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Jakethadog »

What's making it crash? I barely crash when I use it.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="Jakethadog, post: 48471, member: 18153"]What's making it crash? I barely crash when I use it.[/QUOTE]

Anti-cheat attempts to restore the original code which lead to the crash.
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

tyie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by tyie »

is this .CT contain backstab function? I can't find it
Last edited by tyie on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

[B][USER=338]notPhokz,[/USER] [/B]I tried to change stamina rates (to increase stamina regeneration) and infinite durability but it doesn't have effect. Under edit params

[B][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/SUolIjI.jpg[/IMG][/B]