Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Added some useless pointers that would let you to open certain menus [I]anywhere[/I]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/B3tneGv.png[/IMG]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bartholemeow
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Bartholemeow »

Just wanna go on record and say that anti egg / anti curse works and so far hasn't gotten me or anyone else using it banned, so that should ideally be a standalone thing for the time being.

matheavy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by matheavy »

Is there still a way to do a mule to the bottomless box?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SunBeam »

From study, the logic of the anti-cheat seems pretty straight-forward.

Imagine you have a function..

[code]48 83 EC 28 - sub rsp,28

48 8B C2 - mov rax,rdx

x - 48 83 C4 28 - add rsp,28

C3 - ret[/code]

..and you want your anti-cheat to verify [I]integrity [/I]of [B]mov rax,rdx[/B] instruction. You can:

[LIST]

[*]have a function that would [I]read-up [/I]the bytes that make-up [B]mov rax,rdx[/B] (48, then 8B, then C2) and

[LIST]

[*]verify them individually; error out if changed

[*]compute a result with the bytes (example: 48+8B+C2) and check it; if not the expected value, error out

[/LIST]

[*]use [I]displace[/I] markers that would basically create a hook in your function and re-route function flow through your checker

[/LIST]

[code]

48 83 EC 28 - sub rsp,28

E9 xx xx xx xx - jmp checker

48 83 C4 28 - add rsp,28

C3 - ret

checker:

sub rsp,28

mov rax,rdx

{ do integrity check of this function and all others involved in processing; self-integrity }

add rsp,28

jmp back

[/code]

Well, with [B]Dark Souls Remastered[/B] the latter one happens. There are several functions where displace is used, thus forcing the said function to execute an integrity check. This can happen on a timed event as well. What you'd do to bypass it is to restore the original instruction in the example function's flow - put mov rax,rdx back - and/or kill the checker. By kill I mean modify it in such a way that it either returns instantly (thus not executing) or find out where the "is code modified" condition is (usually the compare between a computed hash and hash stored in an already-computed table of hash values).

Additionally, keep in mind the checker is checked by another check :) And you'll have to reproduce your method on it as well.

Luckily, there's 3 "checks" in DSR:

[LIST]

[*]first one checks displaced code, as well as preset ranges

[*]second one checks first one among preset ranges

[*]third one is not a check per-se; what it does is to [B]overwrite[/B] code with its original (which implies an image of this code was already created somewhere; most likely using [B]CreateFileMapping[/B] API)

[/LIST]

Once I have some free time, I will post more information :p

Bandai should really learn from Ubisoft's [I]Assassin's Creed: Unity/Syndicate[/I]; that's one brutal integrity check.

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by imeangay »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 48229, member: 338"]

Or maybe you can't just do something simple as enabling the script and highlighting the right armor piece?

[URL]https://puu.sh/Az9KU/5f70ef93dd.webm[/URL][/QUOTE]

--

Ok so, it turns out, it only "highlights" the bottom of my list of my scroll menu.. or rather on screen,

The one marked in red is where the armor I wish to edit HAS to be, It only reads from that spot and I'm unsure why.

[MEDIA=imgur]eFlAmD9[/MEDIA]
Last edited by imeangay on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

JFRED06
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by JFRED06 »

[QUOTE="imeangay, post: 48295, member: 14969"]--

Ok so, it turns out, it only "highlights" the bottom of my list of my scroll menu.. or rather on screen,

The one marked in red is where the armor I wish to edit HAS to be, It only reads from that spot and I'm unsure why.

[MEDIA=imgur]eFlAmD9[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

I noticed this as well, it only counts the bottom weapon. I usually just drop all the armor. You can also just move it around in the inventory.

spops
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by spops »

Sorry for the noob question but have some table wich i can change gender, face and hair?

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="spops, post: 48361, member: 11409"]Sorry for the noob question but have some table wich i can change gender, face and hair?[/QUOTE]

Couldn't you just download the table and check. Sounds too complicated?

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8DNnhHl.png[/IMG]

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by kyoski »

Hey Phokz, i was wondering if there's a reason there's no effect helper under helpers.

I copied the script over from your original dark souls table to this one and it seems to work fine when editing spell effect durations and stuff.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Probably got removed by accident. I will paste it back.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

[B][USER=338]notPhokz,[/USER] [/B]could you also check durability script? It doesn't work for[B] d[I]ragon greatsword[/I], [I]dragon king greatax[/I]e .[/B]

Jakethadog
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Jakethadog »

Is it possible to change the effect of the armor you're wearing? I'm trying to make it look like it emits fire. I'm looking in "last armor highlighted" but I don't see anything that would change visual effects. Unless I'm missing something? I'm pretty new to this, so yeah, I suck.

notv0x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notv0x »

any plans to look into the skin color part of the face data? I would love to have glowing skin would make for cool screenshots

PvtVain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by PvtVain »

CElet here to ask a dumb question. Is it possible to get the visual effect from Quelaag's sword, the fire swinging, on other weapons? Or is it a model exclusive kind of ordeal? Also is anyone else crashing since the update with Fly Mode?
Last edited by PvtVain on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

I have a question: will spawning in spells get me softbanned?