Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Sakurarozu »

hey phokz this is a ds2 sin question. im using your table but im wondering if there is a one hit option like you have on the remastered. ty

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notv0x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notv0x »

anyone know how to make your skin color really really white? can't figure it out by myself rip

EinsZweiDrei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by EinsZweiDrei »

Is there a way of changing the amount of parryframes I have on a certain weapon (or just in general if that matters)?

I would really appreciate if you could make it either and option in the table that's easy to use, or - if it's already possible - explain how to do it. :)

moobys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by moobys »

Revive Andre doesn’t seem to be working, has this part of the table been updated? What should the values be set to?

Elektrogig
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Elektrogig »

Can anyone tell me how to change the moveset of a weapon for another and is there any list with different movesets corresponding to game weapons?

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="moobys, post: 47914, member: 17926"]Revive Andre doesn’t seem to be working, has this part of the table been updated? What should the values be set to?[/QUOTE]

Opposite to what they are.

ShowdownHunt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ShowdownHunt »

I have not figured out how to use FaceData, copy from an npc to my char.
Last edited by ShowdownHunt on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fragstiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fragstiller »

After i found "Bullet" in memory view, where can i find actual address of the bullet? I tried double-clicking on the line then copying address from there but this address is in 9-digit so I can't insert it in helper. Sorry if stupid question, I'm almost complete noob in CE.
Last edited by Fragstiller on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="ShowdownHunt, post: 47936, member: 17841"]I have not figured out how to use FaceData, copy from an npc to my char.[/QUOTE]

Helpers > Last Hit Entity. Enable the script and punch npc you want to copy the data from. Enable another script > Copy and apply FaceData and reload the area.

[QUOTE="Fragstiller, post: 47943, member: 17824"]After i found "Bullet" in memory view, where can i find actual address of the bullet? I tried double-clicking on the line then copying address from there but this address is in 9-digit so I can't insert it in helper. Sorry if stupid question, I'm almost complete noob in CE.[/QUOTE]

Use Debugger (Find what out what access...) and then copy the address you get from debugger to paste it to your Bullet Helper.
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

EinsZweiDrei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by EinsZweiDrei »

Can you reply to me last message please?

jvook
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by jvook »

[QUOTE="notv0x, post: 47903, member: 17614"]anyone know how to make your skin color really really white? can't figure it out by myself rip[/QUOTE]

lol this dude cheating out of character creation

Imperator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Imperator »

Would there be a way to check your current weapon level with regards to the new summoning system for the remaster?

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

[USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER] , is it possible to force enable [I][B]gold pine resin[/B][/I] via cheat engine[B] [/B]on weapons which don't allow it like [I][B]Black Knight Halberd, Moonlight Greatsword [/B]etc. [/I]
Last edited by krul on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Gvdric
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Gvdric »

[QUOTE="Imperator, post: 48014, member: 11107"]Would there be a way to check your current weapon level with regards to the new summoning system for the remaster?[/QUOTE]

Apparently there is, someone on my mules discussion page was talking about it. Not sure how, I've asked him if it's possible to edit it.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="krul, post: 48016, member: 12450"][USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER] , is it possible to force enable [I][B]gold pine resin[/B][/I] via cheat engine[B] [/B]on weapons which don't allow it like [I][B]Black Knight Halberd, Moonlight Greatsword [/B]etc. [/I][/QUOTE]

Helpers > Active Weapon Data > %Hand% > isEnhance (Can be buffed)

[QUOTE="Imperator, post: 48014, member: 11107"]Would there be a way to check your current weapon level with regards to the new summoning system for the remaster?[/QUOTE]

Added. I named it "Weapon Memory" in the table:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/0nRXXFq.png[/IMG]
Last edited by notPhokz on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.