Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fragstiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fragstiller »

[QUOTE="MR.realdoge, post: 46940, member: 275"]Heres all the editors from my old table.(bullets,effects and spells).[/QUOTE]

Started crashing the game after recent patch, is there any way to fix it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BloodyMary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by BloodyMary »

[QUOTE="Bond697, post: 47175, member: 820"]Has anyone actually, provably been softbanned, though? It's a rumor at best. I haven't seen anyone show any kind of evidence they've gotten punished for anything. Dark Souls 1 had no anticheat and given how lazy some of this remaster is, I don't see them going crazy tacking it on now.[/QUOTE]

I received a ban because I used this cheat [URL='https://a.radikal.ru/a18/1805/c9/a589e0310aa2.jpg']picture link[/URL]
Last edited by BloodyMary on Wed May 30, 2018 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by imeangay »

[QUOTE="BloodyMary, post: 47598, member: 17836"]I received a ban because I used this cheat [URL='https://a.radikal.ru/a18/1805/c9/a589e0310aa2.jpg']picture link[/URL][/QUOTE]

Correction you got a ban Because of the options you ticked in cheat engine

EDIT: Why don't you tell us what you ticked.
Last edited by imeangay on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by lordlucifer »

Fly mode error! Make some Glitch in some area

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

[QUOTE="Fragstiller, post: 47569, member: 17824"]Started crashing the game after recent patch, is there any way to fix it?[/QUOTE]

When was the game patched?Did they update the anti cheat because the editors were working up till then.

zantekken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by zantekken »

[QUOTE="MR.realdoge, post: 46850, member: 275"]This is just for the people who are being griefed by hackers.All it does is disables curse and any form of egg head, and a script to edit right hand weapon data.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this, however I cannot get the anti-curse/egghead to work. I've had the script running and have invaded someone who can curse.egghead, and it still works on me. (not sure if it is outdated or something)

anyways cheers all who uploaded these tables, big help for me trying to make quick pvp builds :)

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

[QUOTE="zantekken, post: 47611, member: 17843"]Thanks for this, however I cannot get the anti-curse/egghead to work. I've had the script running and have invaded someone who can curse.egghead, and it still works on me. (not sure if it is outdated or something)

anyways cheers all who uploaded these tables, big help for me trying to make quick pvp builds :)[/QUOTE]

Ye that is outdated.But here's the updated version of the dsr editors in which under the effects editor you have an option to disable CURSE and EGGHEAD.
Last edited by MR.realdoge on Wed May 30, 2018 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

zantekken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by zantekken »

[QUOTE="MR.realdoge, post: 47613, member: 275"]Ye that is outdated.But here's the updated version of the dsr editors in which under the effects editor you have an option to disable CURSE and EGGHEAD.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Laevetiin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Laevetiin »

Slightly off topic but can anyone tell me the ID's for Black Flame? Can't seem to get them in the item swap and such.

ShowdownHunt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ShowdownHunt »

Can someone explain to me how "FaceData" works, I really want to change the sex, appearance of the MegaMule character that the friend posted here, that "[URL]https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/darksouls/mods/1430/[/URL]".
Last edited by ShowdownHunt on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

roveliua
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by roveliua »

How do you add 100% curse effect to a weapon? I know the ID is 3090 but I can't find where to add the effect in Phokz's table

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

Here's a compilation of all the ported scripts from old table.

roveliua
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by roveliua »

[QUOTE="MR.realdoge, post: 47633, member: 275"]Here's a compilation of all the ported scripts from old table.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the table. The weapon script made me crash, though. Tried setting the "on hit" ID to 3090 and that crashed the game. 3090 is the only curse-related ID I could find from the spreadsheet in the OP

Edit: tried changing my uchi's damage and it crashed the game too. Maybe the script needs to be updated?
Last edited by roveliua on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Just fixed Invasion Type pointer, Monster VAC and Weapon and Armor dropdowns for Session Info.

Frank Castle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Frank Castle »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 47650, member: 338"]Just fixed Invasion Type pointer, Monster VAC and Weapon and Armor dropdowns for Session Info.[/QUOTE]

Trying to open the table gives me this: "Error: [string "CheatTable = getAddressList()..."]:5 bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)"