State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
digokz
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:04 am
Reputation: 0

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by digokz » Sat May 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Duplication is also broken

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

User avatar
Malhavoc431
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by Malhavoc431 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:32 pm

As a heads up, the recent update seems to have entirely broken their DLC for the PC, so they will likely be dropping another update, or some sort of hotfix for the game in the near future. It might be prudent to wait for that to drop before updating the table.

EDIT: Seems they may have solved the problem. Didn't get an update, but the issues have been fixed.

digokz
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:04 am
Reputation: 0

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by digokz » Wed May 08, 2019 5:37 am

check it out the discord channel, they have updated this table to version 7.2.0 there. (you can find the link on the table itself)

hxhall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:43 am
Reputation: 1

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by hxhall » Wed May 08, 2019 7:08 am

digokz wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:37 am
check it out the discord channel, they have updated this table to version 7.2.0 there. (you can find the link on the table itself)
I join the discord channel,how can i get this table?

User avatar
Malhavoc431
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by Malhavoc431 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:51 pm

There is a Discord channel? Where's the link to join it and stuff?

digokz
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:04 am
Reputation: 0

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by digokz » Wed May 08, 2019 6:49 pm

hxhall wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:08 am
digokz wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:37 am
check it out the discord channel, they have updated this table to version 7.2.0 there. (you can find the link on the table itself)
I join the discord channel,how can i get this table?
Go to cheat-engine text channel, check it out for the pinned messages.
Malhavoc431 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:51 pm
There is a Discord channel? Where's the link to join it and stuff?
Check the notes from the table available here, there you will find the discord link. I won't post the link here, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to.

santos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 12:39 am
Reputation: 0

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by santos » Sat May 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Hey brow
inventory is not working,
because?

Grubbs008
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:59 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by Grubbs008 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:03 am

Any chance this will get an update? Or a proper link to the apparently new update on the discord? Can't find it anywhere.

Fabio
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:53 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by Fabio » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:48 am

New expansion Heartland.
Plz and thank you for an update

bre1911
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:16 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by bre1911 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:56 am

heartland released, update the script please, some function crash the game immediately

hxhall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:43 am
Reputation: 1

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by hxhall » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:41 am

Fabio wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:48 am
New expansion Heartland.
Plz and thank you for an update
bre1911 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:56 am
heartland released, update the script please, some function crash the game immediately
Grubbs008 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:03 am
Any chance this will get an update? Or a proper link to the apparently new update on the discord? Can't find it anywhere.
santos wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:48 pm
Hey brow
inventory is not working,
because?
they have updated this table on the discord channel check it there!!

User avatar
xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:16 am
Reputation: 7

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by xICEMANx117 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:06 am

Thanks
Last edited by xICEMANx117 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hxhall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:43 am
Reputation: 1

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by hxhall » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 am

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:06 am
So now the only way to get updated tables is on the discord channel that you have to pay for?
No, It's free!

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 4:50 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by sportled » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:18 pm

thank you for the updated table! <3

Fabio
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:53 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by Fabio » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:34 am

sportled wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:18 pm
thank you for the updated table! <3
could you like the discord? I am unable to find it anywhere. or PM me with it? You are a gentleman/woman and a scholar

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: emmiiz, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]