State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oronnoro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oronnoro »

[QUOTE="JessieKazama, post: 46397, member: 10346"]So like a heads up, if you guys want to individually change the amount of supplies and fluence you have you're going have to search manually since the values change everytime you boot it up. Tried my own table to make sure and the pointers don't work anymore. Just search with exact value and float, type in whatever number your resource has, and decrease/increase it to track down the specific value.[/QUOTE]

From my limited understanding, you didn't save the correct addresses, you just found a non static address, you have to go through a few extra steps to find the right one. =P, haha.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

please a option for no relationship decay n no cool down for radio commands n unlimited preorder supply drops?, any way you can make a item doesent consume option so that i can fill the tank up n repair unlimited cuz i keep getting lost ether that or unlimited health vehicles n unlimited fuel?
Last edited by glyth on Mon May 21, 2018 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

TBH, I may try to find no cool down option for the radio commands, and unlimited vehicle fuel, but other options are too hard for me to do it. I just started learning from youtube channels teaches how to guides and tricks. So like I said lets wait, standard version is just 1 more day left till launch, and I'm sure someone will be able to do those options plus many more. I am also looking forward to try out some cool options like state of decay 1 table had. BTW, Cielo is one of experts(zanzer,vng) who made state of decay 1 table. :) Also, it seems some people have been successfully modding game saves and game files. Check them out from state of decay 2 reddit. I'm sure a savegame editor and modded game files will be available soon.
Last edited by lightsaber0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 46524, member: 14567"]TBH, I may try to find no cool down option for the radio commands, and unlimited vehicle fuel, but other options are too hard for me to do it. I just started learning from youtube channels teaches how to guides and tricks. So like I said lets wait, standard version is just 1 more day left till launch, and I'm sure someone will be able to do those options plus many more. I am also looking forward to try out some cool options like state of decay 1 table had. BTW, Cielo is one of experts(zanzer,vng) who made state of decay 1 table. :) Also, it seems some people have been successfully modding game saves and game files. Check them out from state of decay 2 reddit. I'm sure a savegame editor and modded game files will be available soon.[/QUOTE]

This should be the pointer for current vehicle fuel. Get in car and rev the engine to see the value. Each car on the map also has its own pointer for fuel so make sure you get the value for current vehicle rather than individual vehicles.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If your fuel goes to empty (0) then you will need to change it to 1 and get out and back in the vehicle for it to let you start the engine again.

*EDIT* Added pointer for engine off/on check.

*EDIT* Added pointer for engine off/on sound as well as it is weird turning engine back on with no sound lol.

[spoiler=Current Vehicle Fuel]

Type: Float

4B0

3D8

"StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+04C22568

Fuel Empty = 0

Fuel Full = 1

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Current Vehicle Engine On/Off]

51C

3D8

Engine On = -1.0

Engine Off = 0

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Current Vehicle Engine On/Off - Sound]

3D8

Engine Sound On = -1.0

Engine Sound Off = 0

[/spoiler]

Radio is based on times. Do a float scan for the time in seconds. So for example: Car Delivery is 30 minutes (1800 seconds) so do a search for a value between 1799 - 1801 then wait a few seconds and do another between search with 3 seconds apart and you should end up with 2 values. Freeze one to see if the timer stops then you have found it. Set it to 0 and you should have bypassed the wait time.
Last edited by JDimensional on Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 am, edited 8 times in total.

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

JDimensional: thanks alot, appreciate your help, I'll look into them as you described. I am also trying to make a teleport option camera and characters uses the same instruction together and trying to find some unchanging value to differentiate them from player.(maybe I'm wrong about this) Still WIP. any advice would welcome :)
Last edited by lightsaber0 on Mon May 21, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 46528, member: 14567"]JDimensional: thanks alot, appreciate your help, I'll look into them as you described. I am also trying to make a teleport option camera and characters uses the same instruction together and trying to find some unchanging value to differentiate them from player.(maybe I'm wrong about this) Still WIP. any advice would welcome :)[/QUOTE]

No worries. Anything I can do to help. No idea currently on coords for this game but find your x, y or z coord and they should all be 4 bytes from each other usually. Find X and do a dissect data structure to find the other values. Should be 4 bytes apart.

Side note. They are part of your player struct usually so should be somewhere close to your health value.

Just doing a basic string search of my character name though I eventually found this which updates as you move so just copy paste the coord the first time round to get you started then doing increase/decrease values. Z is the easiest just go up and down stairs and scan Increase for up and Decrease for down.

[spoiler=STRING]

[code]

"Erik","LocationX":151816,"LocationY":168920,"LocationZ":16433,"PlayerState":"Locomotion","LocationType":"basalt_site:NoParent:TaggedRegion_KettleRockBend:basalt_site:NoParent:TaggedNeighborhood_KettleRockEstates:basalt_site:NoParent:TaggedSite_homesite_suburban_home:basalt_region_map_x2_y3:Player_Base_Suburban_Home_prefab_2:TaggedBuilding_0:basalt_region_map_x2_y3:Player_Base_Suburban_Home_prefab_2:TaggedRoom_5","LocationState":"InHomeBase","CharacterHealth":115,"CharacterStamina":158,"CharacterMaxHealth":128,"CharacterMaxStamina":161,

[/code]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Coords]

[spoiler=X Coord]

3E0

6C8

"StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+04E4C8F0

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Y Coord]

3E0

6C8

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Z Coord]

3E0

6C8

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

*EDIT* Updated coord pointers and added radio timers to table. If they show ??? let me know as I am still reducing them down.

P.S. For the timers the actual timer is correctly named so activate the thing you want and then set the time in the table to your desired wait time. DO NOT set to 0 it has to be a decimal to register as finished so set it to something like 0.1 and freeze.
Last edited by JDimensional on Mon May 21, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.

david1996
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by david1996 »

Hey everyone ,

I bought state of decay 2 ultimate edition on windows store and was enjoying this game in single player but since my friends bought this game too we thought of doing some coop but holy shit i cant join anybody and even they cant join each other , i get this error 6 every time i try to join my friends game .

I looked for all the answers on the internet and tried every fix from updating windows , updating antivirus , setting up windows firewall inbound value to block and allow outbound and check my internet and went to the extent of reinstalling windows but still this code 6 is screwing with me .

Please help i want to play this in coop .

Scydra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scydra »

The one thing I find I really need in this game is a way to freeze or augment the countdown for sidequests. Its so frequent that I am already in the middle of something (other quest, scavenging, fighting for my life) and miss out on someone's call only for me to know that a group as turned hostile or left the area entirely. For me, it is the biggest problem with the game, being overwhelmed with stuff. Though since those are randomly generated, I doubt that a table can do anything about it.

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

[S]Thank you JDimensional for more options :).

The table only has a basic teleport option that you can save a location(hotkey:Numpad . ) and then teleport to the saved location(hotkey:Numpad 0), you may have to press the teleport hotkey several times, teleportation is delayed abit caused by loading map or objects maybe. I'll try to improve it so it can teleport to a waypoint marker. so far, I found that waypoint coordinates addresses aren't near player coordinates.(I maybe wrong about this). Hope it works without any problem.

Edit: lol, I am trying to exclude all others coordinates from player coordinates(cmp), finding this unique/static value is really a headache. also, waypoint coordinates(for waypoint teleport) are tied to whole mobs, static objects cooridnates in vincinity. I found the unique value at one time, but it no longer working for a new session. my good God. I'm sorry if you see weired things ex.bringing nearby npcs to your home when you teleport to home. lol My intention for this post is that posting a table with some basic options until an expert posts a really good table.[/S]

Obsolete. See later Reply for new version
Last edited by lightsaber0 on Thu May 24, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 46560, member: 14567"]Thank you JDimensional for more options :).

The table only has a basic teleport option that you can save a location(hotkey:Numpad . ) and then teleport to the saved location(hotkey:Numpad 0), you may have to press the teleport hotkey several times, teleportation is delayed abit caused by loading map or objects maybe. I'll try to improve it so it can teleport to a waypoint marker. so far, I found that waypoint coordinates addresses aren't near player coordinates.(I maybe wrong about this). Hope it works without any problem.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome. Thank you for the scripts.

Worked just fine. Good job.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

There's this thing called boons when you beat a settlement's campaign, which give you a permanent boost of some kind depending on the leader you chose. I wonder if someone would be able to track down like the unlock flags or something through CE. ?

samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by samuraixkan »

Anyone figured out durability cheat? dont want to ruined the game with unlimited health, ammo, stamina

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

[USER=10346]JessieKazama[/USER]: On State of Decay 2 reddit site, some people already have modded their saves and gamefiles, a modded gamefile that can let you start a new game with all boosts will be possible once pack file unpacker is released .

[USER=14335]samuraixkan[/USER]: There is State of Decay 2 table made by Kalas. It has better options so check his thread. :)

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="JessieKazama, post: 46612, member: 10346"]There's this thing called boons when you beat a settlement's campaign, which give you a permanent boost of some kind depending on the leader you chose. I wonder if someone would be able to track down like the unlock flags or something through CE. ?[/QUOTE]

I am gonna attempt some hex edits on my save file for this kind of stuff at some point. Once I find them in a hex editor I will know where to look in CE.

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

I saw someone requested instant radio cooldown.