State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hathur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hathur »

Does anyone know why the the state of decay 2 executable isn't showing up in my processes list when I play the game? I've never had this issue before with any other game that I've used Cheat engine with (using the most current version). This is my first Windows 10 game though.. do I need to do something to get the exe to show up in the list?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kaka50
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaka50 »

hi

thank you for the table, but can you add no requirement for crafting and building ???

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 46535, member: 13492"]No worries. Anything I can do to help. No idea currently on coords for this game but find your x, y or z coord and they should all be 4 bytes from each other usually. Find X and do a dissect data structure to find the other values. Should be 4 bytes apart.

Side note. They are part of your player struct usually so should be somewhere close to your health value.

Just doing a basic string search of my character name though I eventually found this which updates as you move so just copy paste the coord the first time round to get you started then doing increase/decrease values. Z is the easiest just go up and down stairs and scan Increase for up and Decrease for down.

[spoiler=STRING]

[code]

"Erik","LocationX":151816,"LocationY":168920,"LocationZ":16433,"PlayerState":"Locomotion","LocationType":"basalt_site:NoParent:TaggedRegion_KettleRockBend:basalt_site:NoParent:TaggedNeighborhood_KettleRockEstates:basalt_site:NoParent:TaggedSite_homesite_suburban_home:basalt_region_map_x2_y3:Player_Base_Suburban_Home_prefab_2:TaggedBuilding_0:basalt_region_map_x2_y3:Player_Base_Suburban_Home_prefab_2:TaggedRoom_5","LocationState":"InHomeBase","CharacterHealth":115,"CharacterStamina":158,"CharacterMaxHealth":128,"CharacterMaxStamina":161,

[/code]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Coords]

[spoiler=X Coord]

Type: Float

3E0

6C8

"StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+04E4C8F0

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Y Coord]

3E0

6C8

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Z Coord]

3E0

6C8

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

*EDIT* Updated coord pointers and added radio timers to table. If they show ??? let me know as I am still reducing them down.

P.S. For the timers the actual timer is correctly named so activate the thing you want and then set the time in the table to your desired wait time. DO NOT set to 0 it has to be a decimal to register as finished so set it to something like 0.1 and freeze.[/QUOTE]

this well make supply drops unlimited ? in new game or old game? great work now just need unlimited consumbles, maybie a item editor to?
Last edited by glyth on Wed May 23, 2018 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

gav2442
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gav2442 »

what are the values for the resources

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

The table contains only teleport option(to waypoint included). TBH, it is still work in progress. Also, I borrowed the script structure from vgn's state of decay 1 table, thanks vgn.?

Question to an experienced member: Waypoint marker isn't giving out height of a target coordinates when is set. so if a player is teleporting below ground collision boundary, he/she either falls to get stuck or back to original position. Is there a way to work teleporting(after collision boundary has been drawn) without needs to putting in correct height value? (I tried static 0, even negative value) thanks in advance for your adivce.

Anyway, List of Hot Keys:

Ctrl+Num7 save position

Ctrl+Num8 load position

Ctrl+Num9 Teleport position

Ctrl+Num4 increase from current height by 50

Ctrl+Num5 decrease from current height by 50

Warning: Even with unlimited health option on, player will get injured by falling and getting injured three times without a heal will get your character killed. Also, if a player falls underground gets and stays stuck, then go back to main menu and reload.

Maybe I need to look for a way to not get injured at all?

Edit: I'm trying to back tracking sources of damage and plan to take out injury related function.
Last edited by lightsaber0 on Thu May 24, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 46785, member: 14567"]The table contains only teleport option(to waypoint included). TBH, it is still work in progress. Also, I borrowed the script structure from vgn's state of decay 1 table, thanks vgn.?

Question to an experienced member: Waypoint marker isn't giving out height of a target coordinates when is set. so if a player is teleporting below ground collision boundary, he/she either falls to get stuck or back to original position. Is there a way to work teleporting(after collision boundary has been drawn) without needs to putting in correct height value? (I tried static 0, even negative value) thanks in advance for your adivce.

Anyway, List of Hot Keys:

Ctrl+Num7 save position

Ctrl+Num8 load position

Ctrl+Num9 Teleport position

Ctrl+Num4 increase from current height by 50

Ctrl+Num5 decrease from current height by 50

Warning: Even with unlimited health option on, player will get injured by falling and getting injured three times without a heal will get your character killed. Also, if a player falls underground gets and stays stuck, then go back to main menu and reload.

Maybe I need to look for a way to not get injured at all?[/QUOTE]

yea n use first aid kits to heal ur injurys so u can find the value easyer

Datblades
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Datblades »

Would anyone know the file responsible for skills progression (E.G. Cardio, Wits etc)? Can that be added as well into the cheat tables?

Thanks guys, you're awesome!

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

Two more options

Always Max Car Fuel

Instant Max Skills
Last edited by lightsaber0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 46825, member: 14567"]Two more options

Always Max Car Fuel

Instant Max Skills[/QUOTE]

i would love you to death if you can find a way to freeze all timers, the game bombarts you with those and its hard keeping trrack without a proper mission page to see active missions

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

Here is time of day option. main structure borrowed from vgn's state of decay 1 script. if you untick time of day option it will crash(i'll fix it tomorrow, just don't untick the main option during a game session, but all other children options works.(did some script error maybe). When you change time, it will register as time passed, total time is accumulated for days counting.

Please leave a comment if the freeze time option holding the mission timer as well.
Last edited by lightsaber0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

is there any way on having all boosters. i saw something about a game save on this thread. but cant seem to find anything..

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 46825, member: 14567"]Two more options

Always Max Car Fuel

Instant Max Skills[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 46851, member: 14567"]Here is time of day option. main structure borrowed from vgn's state of decay 1 script. if you untick time of day option it will crash(i'll fix it tomorrow, just don't untick the main option during a game session, but all other children options works.(did some script error maybe). When you change time, it will register as time passed, total time is accumulated for days counting.

Please leave a comment if the freeze time option holding the mission timer as well.[/QUOTE]

awesome!! works flawless doesnt freeze mission timer tough could you add that? :D

elcx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elcx »

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 46851, member: 14567"]Here is time of day option. main structure borrowed from vgn's state of decay 1 script. if you untick time of day option it will crash(i'll fix it tomorrow, just don't untick the main option during a game session, but all other children options works.(did some script error maybe). When you change time, it will register as time passed, total time is accumulated for days counting.

Please leave a comment if the freeze time option holding the mission timer as well.[/QUOTE]

The time freeze option works, also no food ressources where consumed - one sidequest that was active before the cheat disabled and I didn't got new quests or I din't notice it.

Seems to work but I didn't finished any quests, may this will broke it - not sure about that.
Last edited by elcx on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

well 3rd time i deleted the save cause i lost a surviver that i like... untill some modders get a autosave backup function in it to rollback an save im done with this game or someone is able to give ai partners inf health this sucks. hours down the drain and no way to rolll it back i tryd force quitingg it but that diiddnt work stupid game!
Last edited by sportled on Fri May 25, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

[QUOTE="sportled, post: 46871, member: 5190"]well second time i deleted the save cause i lost a surviver that i like... untill some modders get a autosave backup function in it to rollback an save im done with this game or someone is able to give ai partners inf health this sucks. hours down the drain and no way to rolll it back i tryd force quitingg it but that diiddnt work stupid game![/QUOTE]

there is one with infinite health for couminity but its a pay option n it makes hostile englave unkillable