State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hxhall
Cheater
Cheater

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by hxhall »

thank you for the table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RustyRenesis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RustyRenesis »

As of now, most of the table is working but i can't seem to use the "Instant Max Level" script for some reason also, the "Days Passed" script is bugged as well, and can't be activated.
One other thing, so far, i've lost 3 survivors when Teleporting with the "Unlimited Survivor Health" script active. It does seem to work for the most part but, when the character gets injured (falling for example) the marker that show up on the Health bar is lower than max health.

Atm, i'll skip on using this Cheat Table as the most important (Max Level and Health) scripts are broken.

Romans96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Romans96 »

Hello! Someone have the cheat table for the version v1.3273.8.2 yet??

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

Thank you for the updates to the table. I greatly appreciate it. I wonder if there is a way to have all radio commands available or unlocked? IE. Sniper fire, Drone, Drone attack, Etc.

And is it possible to get more outposts?

Thanks again.

subyfan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by subyfan »

Hi, it's been updated. Can we get a new version of the table? Thanks.

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zxeait »

subyfan wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:50 pm
Hi, it's been updated. Can we get a new version of the table? Thanks.
Almost everything is working fine. Though setting own health only doesn't seem to work, but it works if you set for all. This seemed to include a bad survivor group I was fighting, but headshots ended them, and it didn't seem to affect non-aligned follower (unless that death was scripted).

samuel798
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samuel798 »

Any updates coming for the cheat ?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

It seems I can't get unlimited health and unlimited resource/influece/prestige working.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2

Game Version: 1.3791.81.2 (12)
([Link])

Compatible Cheat Engine Version/s: 7.0+
([Link])

Table Version:

Changelog:
1. Fixed: All broken scripts.
Notes
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this in the near future.

2. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.
Teleport Hotkeys
Save Location: Ctrl+Numpad 7
Load Location: Ctrl+Numpad 8
Undo Location: Ctrl+Numpad 9

Teleport To Marker: Numpad -
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad *

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
Notice/Warnings
1. When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

2. *WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

3. The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

4. They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in Notes) and I will work on them when I am available.

Im DooM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Im DooM »

The game has been updated. So some of the cheats may not work anymore.
- Unlimited Health (But Unlimited Group Health Still working fine.)
- Instant Max Level (Not working)
- Resouce (Not working. But Massive Item work fine.)
I Haven't Test any other script.

So any chance for an update? Thank in advance ^^.

MrAngelus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrAngelus »

Is there an updated table for this game.. some of the options don't work like unlimited health for one

piece6086
Cheater
Cheater

Post by piece6086 »

Is there an updated table for this game?

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2

Game Version: 1.3764.5.2 (12.1)
([Link])

Compatible Cheat Engine Version/s: 7.0+
([Link])

Table Version:

Changelog:
1. Fixed: All broken scripts.
Notes
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this in the near future.

2. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.
Teleport Hotkeys
Save Location: Ctrl+Numpad 7
Load Location: Ctrl+Numpad 8
Undo Location: Ctrl+Numpad 9

Teleport To Marker: Numpad -
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad *

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
Notice/Warnings
1. When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

2. *WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

3. The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

4. They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in Notes) and I will work on them when I am available.

Donisio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Donisio »

Good evening!

Love the table, but I've been waiting for this table to be updated and when I saw that you posted an updated version today, was very excited but it looks like the same version that I've been using. It still says it's v1.3719.81.2

The three things that do not work that I would love to work is: Unlimited Survivor Health; Instant Max Level; and Resources/Influence/Prestige.

Edit:

So, Did some "testing" Using the previous tables. Version 1.3524.98.2 For Unlimited survivor Health; and Resources/Influence/Prestige. works! Max level did not work though. the two versions that were more recent to Version 1.3524.98.2 works for max level, but I didn't want to use that cheat. So not really an issue for me, but to anyone who cares.

Only thing that didn't work that I use is Weapon durability. So to circumvent the issue I merged both tables and everything works fine, albeit a little confusing with two of the tables up at the same time.

wimpertits
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wimpertits »

Could you update / fix the engine for 2020? the Unlimited Survivor Health; Instant Max Level; and Resources/Influence/Prestige. doesn't work.