State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Josef
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by Josef »

Hello they just update the game with new features and the old table not working its crashed the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bre1911
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bre1911 »

new update released and I'm waiting for your update, my friend.

finderz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by finderz »

Please update the table. Many thanks!

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

I would also like to say, the game has been updated to - build - # 342785 as of 03/26/19.

If anyone could update this, that would be great! 2 new game modes have been added that may cause some options to be refined.

Akil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akil »

Don't use "easy crafting" and "freeze mission timer" and there will be no crash...

Josef
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Josef »

Akil wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:07 pm
Don't use "easy crafting" and "freeze mission timer" and there will be no crash...
Yes but the instant max lvl and 2 other options not working ;)

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

Akil wrote:
Wtf are you talking about? Almost all the options don't work properly, especially in the new game modes, and they crash the game even if they do.

Akil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akil »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:45 am
Akil wrote:
Wtf are you talking about? Almost all the options don't work properly, especially in the new game modes, and they crash the game even if they do.
Maybe, just maybe be grateful that someone is doing hard work for free and write shitload of code for you, and that others are trying to help, by giving you some workaround?

Fabio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fabio »

Akil wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:59 pm
Grubbs008 wrote:
Akil wrote:
Maybe, just maybe be grateful that someone is doing hard work for free and write shitload of code for you, and that others are trying to help, by giving you some workaround?
Gee, you are an awfully grumpy person......... You should take an electric sander, and grind off that MASSIVE chip on your shoulder.
I would say, the fact the person is here, commenting, and asking for an update, is showing support for the OP and there hard work they have done!!!! Which you being here (same as me) are looking for the same thing, an update. TAKE A BREATH

And yes, many MANY features are now game crashing, after the other days update. Eagerly awaiting an update to my scrubby cheating ways

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

Fabio wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:58 pm
Akil wrote:
Grubbs008 wrote:

Gee, you are an awfully grumpy person......... You should take an electric sander, and grind off that MASSIVE chip on your shoulder.
I would say, the fact the person is here, commenting, and asking for an update, is showing support for the OP and there hard work they have done!!!! Which you being here (same as me) are looking for the same thing, an update. TAKE A BREATH

And yes, many MANY features are now game crashing, after the other days update. Eagerly awaiting an update to my scrubby cheating ways
Wtf are you guys even talking about acting like i did something wrong? The wrong thing is to point out that using all the options but 2 won't crash the game which is wrong. Don't give misinformation and learn to type properly.

Fabio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fabio »

Grubbs008 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:58 pm
Fabio wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:58 pm
Akil wrote:

Wtf are you guys even talking about acting like i did something wrong? The wrong thing is to point out that using all the options but 2 won't crash the game which is wrong. Don't give misinformation and learn to type properly.
Was partially defending you, try reading my post again

Grubbs008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grubbs008 »

Bump

Josef
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Josef »

the normal CE is not working anymore they added anti cheat so better to use UCE but still the CT need to be updated its still crashed the game

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (v1.3427.85.2) --

V7.1.1 - Current:

Fixed:
1. All scripts.

Changed:
1. Teleport to Waypoint is now part of the "[Teleport Save/Load/Undo]" script. Enable this script then place marker and press the hotkey.
2. Unlimited Throwables/Consumables will now still decrease until it hits 1 item then stops decreasing.
3. Unlimited Resources/Influence/Prestige to now allow the user to set an amount for each. Defaults at 25 for resources and 9999 for prestige/influence until you change them.

Coming Soon:
1. Conversion for vehicle teleport from Lua to Assembly.
2. Fixes to the weapon stats (melee) scripts.
3. Teleport to Last bullet.
4. Improvements on the Item ID duping scripts.

Notes:
1. Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this in the near future.
2. Instant Max Level (All Survivors) - As the description says this now affects all survivors at the same time. Just enable the script and they should all be maxed level, make sure to assign their level up skill to level up again.

Teleport Hotkeys:
Save Location: Ctrl+Numpad 7
Load Location: Ctrl+Numpad 8
Undo Location: Ctrl+Numpad 9

Teleport To Marker: Numpad -
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad *

*These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.*

DO NOT forget to read: `| Notes / Info / Hotkeys |` - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.
Last edited by JDimensional on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fabio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fabio »

JDimensional wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm
-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (v1.3427.85.2) --

V7.1.0 - Current:

Fixed:
1. All scripts except "Instant Max Level".

Changed:
1. Teleport to Waypoint is now part of the "[Teleport Save/Load/Undo]" script. Enable this script then place marker and press the hotkey.
2. Unlimited Throwables/Consumables will now still decrease until it hits 1 item then stops decreasing.

Coming Soon:
1. Fix for Instant Max Level
2. Conversion for vehicle teleport from Lua to Assembly.
3. Fixes to the weapon stats (melee) scripts.
4. Teleport to last bullet.
5. Improvements on the Item ID duping scripts.

Notes:
1. Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this in the near future.

DO NOT forget to read: `| Notes / Info / Hotkeys |` - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.
I love you!!! No homo implied